• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw grazy grace at the club in ny. She was hooking up with younger guys at club. Her group of friends kept trying to dance with korean guys but they didn’t want to dance with the girls, the girl kept getting closer. So one of the guys recognized grace n try to talk to her. She ain’t even that famous. She was really messy. 

Posted (edited)

crazy grace as in the girl from unpretty rapstar?

Image result for crazy grace

Also she is not really old considering she is 26 and in most clubs you have to be over the age of 21

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

Posted

I kind of llike her. Style wise and the first story time I see that wasn't overly dramatic lol. Her songs are good to me too. Her rap on the unprrapstar one take opening was kind of eh though.

does anyone know what groups she's talking about? I'm curious, but not that much to where I'd look into it.

Posted

I kind of llike her. Style wise and the first story time I see that wasn't overly dramatic lol. Her songs are good to me too. Her rap on the unprrapstar one take opening was kind of eh though.

does anyone know what groups she's talking about? I'm curious, but not that much to where I'd look into it.

people in her comments are saying it's laboum

Posted

Like no one in the club knew who she was. Only that one guy. This club is a korean club, so it’s always known for korean stars to appear. Her group of friends are so rude, cuz they want the Guy attention, step on my feet when there’s plenty of room. Never seen girls thirsty for guys at the club. She was tryna act famous in the club, not everyone knew the heck she was. She gave a stingy attitude. Like saying “bow down to me bitches”

Posted

so i was just watching Jennie's video for Hera https://youtu.be/wHJASsIS0HY and then i saw Grace's name popping up in the comments saying that Grace wrote and sang the song in the commercial, so that got me curious. Did a little more digging because i was curious about her involvement in the Hera commercial and i came across the kpop reddit post about her label taking legal action against Grace for breaching contract... (the english translation of the announcement is in the 2nd pic of the YYAC's instagram post) :S

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/aus91d/yyac_entertainment_to_take_legal_action_against/

hera.thumb.png.cba16b9cfa80995fe92e4de10