• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Euc Benitez

Is a Spanish  Musical.ly "star" who then skyrocket to fame at  Instagram with 300k followers,  recently on social media platforms he has been getting a lot of  criticism due to his musically videos with his "sisters" who are younger than 13 years old in  seductive matters.

His crazy following would go on his  defense stating these girls are his sisters.....sisters or not the posts are over rated and creepy af.

Heres just a FEW:

Posted (edited)

Oh my God this is creepy af. 

I can't help but think "incest".

Why is he famous anyways? His videos are so basic. And on top he's a creep.

Edited by Voielactee

Posted (edited)

I've seen a lot of people posting about how disgusting he is recently, thank god people are starting to notice and report him, I pray his account is taken down or something.

I've seen this photo (below) circulating a lot too because he has his hands under the poor girls skirts. So fucking vile its blatant pedophilia.

People in his comments are defending him saying him kissing his sister is "cultural" as he is hispanic. That's not culture thats pedophilia and incest sis, there's a difference between a peck on the cheek you'd give a family member and the disgustingly intimate ways he kisses his sister.

euc.PNG

Edited by vampiress

Posted

I've seen a lot of people posting about how disgusting he is recently, thank god people are starting to notice and report him, I pray his account is taken down or something.

I've seen this photo (below) circulating a lot too because he has his hands under the poor girls skirts. So fucking vile its blatant pedophilia.

People in his comments are defending him saying him kissing his sister is "cultural" as he is hispanic. That's not culture thats pedophilia and incest sis, there's a difference between a peck on the cheek you'd give a family member and the disgustingly intimate ways he kisses his sister.

euc.PNG

What's creepier is his face expression within that picture.

Posted

euc.PNG

what kind of Hispanic culture are people looking to?!? My parents usually kiss me on the cheek and as a child it was always on the cheek; that guy is just a straight up incest creep and pedo. I hope ppl do something about this.

Posted (edited)

What the heck? 

Do they have parents or does he raise them?

If they have parents why aren't they doing anything?

I know people joke about calling CPS a lot, but really someone needs to stop what's happening there. That's not right in any way, shape, or form. :alpacamad:

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted

All of the songs he does these musicalys to are sexual. "Let's see what happens between you and I tonight", "You look good for me", etc. I'm hispanic, have 2 older brothers, and neither of them have ever, ever kissed me on the lips, or tilted my chin up in a romantic way, danced to sexual songs with me, etc. We kiss each other on the cheek as a greeting, and that's as far as it'll go. This shit ain't normal.

Posted

dzk3ngtj85ts1jwwfmd3.jpg

Posted

I’ve seen it all... :phftt:

He’s saying it’s his culture, eh. I wonder how their parents would react. 

Posted (edited)

20180922_000433.thumb.png.6fc876fd2ffbafSaw this comment under the photo above:

1537599995085.thumb.png.9ea504ff8a5f629d....and I'm just like, yikes, I agree. 

1537600504113.thumb.png.e6ac26a05a0d6ac6

Edited by Internet Explorer

Posted

I’ve seen it all... :phftt:

He’s saying it’s his culture, eh. I wonder how their parents would react. 

sadly his parents dont care..... He's done a nasty musically with his mum too 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj92COrD7Hj/?taken-by=eucbenitez

The lyrics to the part theyre lip syncing say shit like "I want you to ride my bicycle" and "I make you cum until your honey pot tightens"

:phftt:

Posted (edited)

sadly his parents dont care..... He's done a nasty musically with his mum too 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj92COrD7Hj/?taken-by=eucbenitez

The lyrics to the part theyre lip syncing say shit like "I want you to ride my bicycle" and "I make you cum until your honey pot tightens"

:phftt:

okay, now I just think his parents are messed up Σ('◉⌓◉’) probably learned that mentality from them, not right(He got that Oedipus complex, I’m scared)

Edited by Rosyredryhmes
Wanted to add an extra note to what i said

Posted

I started scrolling this and all those alarm bells of NOPE started in my head when I saw the stills, like genuinely why the fuck does Instagram leave shit like this up? 

Posted

this is so fucking creepy someone call the cops

Posted

Did he just thrust towards his sister?...

can someone tell me the lyrics?