• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mobile games?

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I love -

Farmville: Tropic Escape

BitLife 

Tiny Tower

NekoAtsume

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

here's a bunch i played (and still play)

i actually enjoy fpp and tpp shooting games, and playing on a phone makes it super easy. in those, i play

-pubg and garena free fire (kinda like a bootleg from pubg, but a good one)
-offline games that are easier and have more fps and no lag (duh) like zombie frontier 2 (cool graphics nice story)

and then come the other ones, where i play puzzle ones(?) like 2048, rpg ones like dungeon hunter v, etc.

otherwise i play rhythm games. if anyone likes these, i recomment voez. it's free and the quality is insanely good. rayark makes pretty good games, but most of them are worth money, but i can guarantee they're pretty, in both aesthetics and gameplay. 

i used to play hearthstone, but i got bored pretty quick. still a very nice, well-known card game.

Posted

Personally, I like to play duel links, fire emblem heroes and pocket camp-- but pocket camp is the only app I truly enjoy the most, especially the recent updates made everything just so much better

Posted (edited)

I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, it's just a basic animal crossing game with wait times and crafting, but at least they don't force micro transactions on you.

Sailor Moon Drops is good too, but its basic AF, its legit Sailor Moon candy crush.  The game's severs got deactivated RIP

Vampire's Fall: Origins is a pretty good free game as well, it gives me diablo/sacred vibes, I haven't played it in a while so it might not be as good as I remember. 

Solomon's Keep is an old ass (like 2010) game, its a free dungeon crawler and it has a prequel called Solomon's Boneyard which is like a horde mode? IDK the correct term for it. 

Edited by Sparklefist

Posted

i currently play animal crossing : pocket camp (redownloaded it because was feeling animal crossing-abstinence. just give me the daMN SWITCH GAME) or hearthstone.

Posted

nonograms are my favorite. it took me a while to understand them but once you do it's very fun and relaxing.

Posted

I've been playing the game Unison League for 2 years now... My friend introduced me to it and now I'm completely addicted :alpacadone:

I also love the game Fire Emblem Heroes, as I am a huge Fire Emblem fan-

Some games I enjoy but play less are Crash Fever, Lord of Dice and Tales of Erin...

** I linked the japanese website to Unison League but there is a global server for the game, it's not only available in Japan no worries ^-^

Posted (edited)

I have to say, Rayark is one rather underrated game developer. While I have my own fair share of issues with them (mostly minor), their successful games have been great and I enjoyed every single one of them. I love how much passion they poured into their work and the way they blend story and gameplay seamlessly with Cytus and Deemo.

Rayark is pretty much everything I expect out of a company who creates video games; unique gameplay, music that is always fun to listen to, great characters, intriguing plot and they seem respectful to their artists.

I'm currently addicted to Cytus 2 even though I can barely play in Chaos difficulty. I'm a huge fan of everything I mentioned above. The story might be a bit generic (same issue with Sdorica), but boy Rayark did everything they could with what they have at their disposal as it only gets better with every update. I've seen many people complaining about the amount of DLC; but honestly 10 dollars is a somewhat high but fair price for 10+ songs AND story AND characters AND artwork, not to mention these get discounted from time to time. You also wouldn't miss the important bits if you don't purchase them as the main story is completely free anyway and they get regularly updated with new songs and plot progression.

Edited by Elixir

Posted

For something small and relaxing, I adore "I love hue". I'm a sucker for colours and it's just fun to arrange them.

Posted

I love playing mobile games. I played a lot of games that I cant even remember the name of the ones I used to play. Currently Im a pubg player. 😊

Been addicted since season 2 of this game. 

Posted

These are all pretty different games, but I have a few I enjoy like:

Kitty Powers' Matchmaker

Plague Inc.

Framed

Monument Valley

Samurai Love: Ballad

Pocket Academy

They're all pretty different games, so some people might like one but not the other.

I also used to have some weird dress-up games and several Toca games.

Posted

fate grand order (jp server. i have the english and it's 90% neglected)

helix waltz

love nikki

Posted

My favourite mobile games are VOEZ, [email protected] and Love Live SIF 'cause I am a huge fan of music-related games.:alpacaheadshake:

Can anyone suggest me some good MOBA/Shooter games on mobile?