• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mobile games?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone here enjoys mobile games? I would love to hear which ones you like to play, even if it’s only to pass by time!

Posted

My personal recommendation - https://4pics-1word.info/It's a fun way to pass the time. The quizzes are challenging enough to keep your attention without getting bored, and easy enough that you don't become too frustrated and no longer want to play. Hope you like it as much as I do:)

Posted (edited)

Currently playing Fate/grand order, the world's biggest salt deposit.

Edited by MASASHI SUPER DRY

Posted

Monument valley is a nice visual puzzle game, and it's super pretty. 

HZlAWGR1NOaEEje2JYY5Vs-2KPaXuMdFHxl07nPn9SbY_W8-SvBVLmWsXgV0WB12mOo=h310.png

Posted

Monument valley is a nice visual puzzle game, and it's super pretty. 

HZlAWGR1NOaEEje2JYY5Vs-2KPaXuMdFHxl07nPn9SbY_W8-SvBVLmWsXgV0WB12mOo=h310.png

I love that game! The music is very calming too. I think there’s a 2nd game of Monument Valley

@masashi super dry, gotta love them gacha games

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by maiviam

Posted

I'm addicted to kingdom hearts ux, it's totally a cash whale money grab but the community is great and I like the different quests they have xD

Posted (edited)

If you enjoy escape rooms then I recommend Cube Escape. It's a series and has a pretty intriguing storyline. I don't wanna spoil much but this game definitely lives up to its expectations. I used to play Bandori but I've been spending way too much on it so I kinda stopped.

And ofc, my all-time guilty pleasure, Episode :D Choose your own stories can get corny but it's fun when you just wanna distance yourself from real-life drama. 

Edited by pistoche

Posted

I don't download any games to my mobile cause it gets so slow. I prefer playing online. When my younger sister asks to give her my phone to play a bit, I allow her to play online too (mainly through http://games-horror.com/ ). 

Posted

I’m really addicted to Love Nikki. It’s a dress up game and it has very beautiful suits. At first, it was hard to understand the game, I even uninstalled it twice. But once you get how it works, it can be really nice (and addicting !) :alpacacrush:

Here is an example of a suit you can get 

47C380F0-EBDE-4CDB-8410-3D2BE1AE1680.thu

Posted

onmyoji arena, helix waltz and honkai impact are a few that i'm currently playing

onmyoji arena is really fun nd probs my favourite out of the three but because it's a moba the community can be really toxic lol

Posted

I really like toon blast. It’s like candy crush but more challenging and it is very challenging :0

Posted

I'm addicted to Ingress. At the moment I'm still playing the Scanner Redacted version, as I don't like Prime very much but it will grow on me I guess. I think it's a case of 'why fix something that isn't broken?!' I used to addicted to Pokemon Go but it's too repetitive. 

Posted

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party is my favorite mobile game. It's a rhythm game and has covers of vocaloid songs and anime openings/endings! Very fun tbh~