• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

2194 posts in this topic

Posted

her chin is so blurred in that thumbnail omg 

It's also asymmetrical (I mean, if that chin was real and she turned her head straight to the camera, it would be all wonky) and just so, so wrong. Couldn't be more unnatural-looking. How could anyone ever fall for that? D:

Posted

I used to kind of follow her like two years back, I'm pretty sure I remember watching a video of her talking about her aegyosal surgery and how she wasn't happy with how it turned out?? Now I can't find it, anyone else remember the same thing?

Posted

her chin is so blurred in that thumbnail omg 

speaking of chins.. how obvious is her chin implant in this photo?? Might as well make the blurring obvious if the implant is gonna stick out like that in real life. 

1449081579556.jpg

1449081592833.jpg

Posted

speaking of chins.. how obvious is her chin implant in this photo?? Might as well make the blurring obvious if the implant is gonna stick out like that in real life. 

1449081579556.jpg

1449081592833.jpg

Wait, that's her?!:waatplz:

She looks like the mother of the girl in her own edited pictures O_O

Posted

I think Wengie needs to stop before she becomes like Bom. I love Bom but there was a point where she passed surgery for medical reasons to just getting surgery just because she can. Now I believe in getting PS for whatever you want but there comes a time when too much is too much and you have to stop before you can't fix it anymore. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there's anyone willing to talk to Wengie personally. Her fiance seems to just accept her how she is which is nice but I wonder if he'll have to deal with her after she realized what she is doing to herself.

Posted

@Princess is she still currently getting injections/Plastic surgery ?? I haven't really been following her, and thought it was a one or two time thing with her. 

The skin under her jaw... yikes what is happening :darth: It looks like its sagging from having to much bone removed.. 

Posted

@AppleCrumble The most recent I've seen Bom was at the MAMA's and she looks way worse. She did something with her nose that looks like a beak now.

And lol Wengie looks like a 70 year old in a wig.

Posted

she is starting to look so old

Posted

In her newest Video the 3 eyeliner style one she looks so in pain for whatever reason, or just weird
maybe its only me though but I felt uncomfortable xD

56ee612580dda_ss(2016-03-20at09.27.57).t56ee61269af2c_ss(2016-03-20at09.30.55).t56ee612780d74_ss(2016-03-20at09.31.30).t56ee6128ed943_ss(2016-03-20at09.32.00).t56ee6129d1e8f_ss(2016-03-20at09.33.04).t

Posted

I used to kind of follow her like two years back, I'm pretty sure I remember watching a video of her talking about her aegyosal surgery and how she wasn't happy with how it turned out?? Now I can't find it, anyone else remember the same thing?

Late to this; but you're not alone! I remember watching a video (about her aegyosal) briefly and Wengie said something about how she wasn't happy with it and was waiting for the fillers to go away since they were temporary. Maybe she got them re-done and is now happy with how it looks?? But I can't say for sure since I don't watch her videos often. Though imo she would look a whole lot better without them...

Posted (edited)

i think she is trying to look like pony....

(sorry I do not know how to add a spoiler)

sd.thumb.png.9d08287451fe8ab6827942e5d72

doot.thumb.png.fd987cf9d1c8780ff2498dd70

Edited by xela

Posted

Ive known about Wendy aka Wengie for a while now through close friends of mine that actually know her.  At first, it was funny to see her try many ways to be an online celebrity. Especially her not-so-great singing and her awkwardly uncomfortable first videos in front of the camera while spamming the shit out of other people's blogs. Didn't really care about whatever she was up to until she started crossing lines. 

It annoyed me to see her making videos that were completely hypocritical. It annoyed me more that so many people online fell for her shit (and continue to do so). It annoys me the most to know that she's not open and honest about it and in fact tries to hide and delete every comment she can that might wreck her carefully built reputation. 

I guess those people cant be blamed because they don't have knowledge of sites like PULL and nobody is willing to spread it (or maybe she's just deleting them herself). What I'm trying to say is that I know the truth about her via good sources and I'm willing to break that silence now. 

First of all you're probably all aware of all her most obvious surgeries:

• nose job
  • eyelid surgery
  • chin implant 
  • aegyo sal

But wait, there's more.. These surgeries are a bit harder to prove that she's definitely had them. 

She has gotten liposuction on at least one occasion. Which was strike one for me when she started selling diet e-books. She probably did diet as well but she's definitely had a head start. She did the liposuction in Australia, not Korea like her other surgeries. 

It also may seem so obvious but goes unmentioned that she frequently gets botox. Strike 2 when she started making all the "how to not age" videos. 

She has also had fillers in her forehead to make it look round. This is a subtle change but obvious if you compare old pictures to new pictures as close as a hawk. 

It is my dream that little girls can stop dreaming of looking like someone who doesn't even have a single feature on their face that they were naturally born with. Or that these people that little girls look up to will be honest about what it takes to look the way that they do. 

Just to prove the authenticity of my sources, here's a video she did pre surgery.  Skip to 4:35 to see her pictures in the credits or just watch the whole thing to see her pre surgery fake-ass face from all different angles. Better watch it before she pays the owner of the video to take it down!

https://youtu.be/ncajMPdkp1o

End rant with a couple of pics. 

fakeass.thumb.png.1201d6a02dc30bcf8d2086comparison.thumb.jpg.3a8132c216e133eda73

Posted (edited)

Wow.... she's hardly recognizable! She looks way older 

Screenshot_2016-03-28-15-00-06.png

Edited by Snake

Posted

Wow.... she's hardly recognizable! She looks way older 

Screenshot_2016-03-28-15-00-06.png

Holy... Shit... That's HER??

Posted

I just watched her music videos and I wish I hadn't :stoplz: