• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

2194 posts in this topic

Posted

Her newest video is about how foods age you and Wengie claims she looks young because she eats the right foods... No Wengie... It's the plastic surgery and the fillers in your face...

she did so much brightening on the video and yet she still manages to look so scary....

Posted

Her face looked so creepy when she smiled in her latest video:/ the cheek fillers are super obvious 

Posted

Wengie should really chill on the surgery.. :S

Posted

What bugs me about Wengie was when she was blogging (I think it was in the 2010-2012 era. . .I don't remember who all I was following but if enough people are curious and want photos I can see what I can dig up and screenshot.) she would spam j-fashion blogs with comments linking to her own website. I don't remember anything pertaining to the blog post or the discussions in the comments. It was always along the lines of "Cute! Check out my page here!" "Awesome! Check out my page here!" "I like fashion too! Take a look at this awesome blog. . ." It was showing up on EVERYONE'S blogs, mainly in the gyaru community and it was driving us nuts. It pushed a lot of international gyaru to hate her. Everyone from well known bloggers to those new into the fashion expressing their thoughts and opinions. She made every comment about herself and I just - ugh. I think it was right when she was beginning to launch her Youtube account because I remember stumbling across videos not long after and it was awful. I think she was gunning to be a huge blogger in the gyaru community but she pissed off too many so she went on to the next thing. Or maybe it was due to the huge magazine tone-down of the fashion, about when koakuma ageha took another dive in becoming uninteresting.

Anyway, my point other than she is a self-absorbed brat, is that she will probably hop from style to style because she never stays in good graces with any community she joins. When she finally pisses off too many Koreans with her Koreaboo obsession, she will switch back to something else.

Posted

it's like there's a ghost pulling her cheeks out further & further in every video :/

(Just noticed, she doesn't even look Asian in this videos thumbnail pic. Sorta crazy.)

this hair color looks better on her though. so that's a plus I guess.

Posted

it's like there's a ghost pulling her cheeks out further & further in every video :/

(Just noticed, she doesn't even look Asian in this videos thumbnail pic. Sorta crazy.)

this hair color looks better on her though. so that's a plus I guess.

her chin is so blurred in that thumbnail omg 

Posted

god i saw the blurred chin from so far in the thumbnail on my phone and i hadnt even clicked the video what a mess.

Posted

The puffiness, aegyo sal or what have you, does not look youthful or cute, it looks painful. Especially in the 3 little eye pics. Varying degrees of painful seasonal allergic reaction. I feel like a beauty "expert" should know this, and about subtlety. 

Posted

In my opinion, the under eye puffiness is pretty cute to a certain degree. I know that you can fake the puffiness with a little bit of eye shadow, which she may have done on top of getting fillers to make them puff out more. I may be the odd one out for thinking this, but I kind of like the way her nose looks now. It's petite and cute 

I dislike her hypocrisy, and I agree it can be especially damaging for young girls who may have self-esteem issues or may be easily impressionable. But any online personality should be taken with a grain of salt. They have a persona to keep up with. Not saying she's justified in what she does, I'm just saying that consumers should also be responsible for how they perceive the information they're being fed. 

Posted

damn her chin looks nothing like that. cant wait for her to say to her fans that her chin changed its bone structure so drastically because of weight loss 

Posted

looks like she has stye in that thumbnail. It hurts just looking at her .

Posted

I found an ad for the SM auditions in the US and I couldn't help but wonder if Wengie auditions all the time. Like I don't think being an idol is her ultimate goal but GOD you know she wants to be.

Posted (edited)

I found an ad for the SM auditions in the US and I couldn't help but wonder if Wengie auditions all the time. Like I don't think being an idol is her ultimate goal but GOD you know she wants to be.

She's too old and the damage done to her face has already been done. Kpop trainees usually get free surgery from their company and they take them to expensive surgeons that try to make it pretty natural. Looking cheap and obviously plastic isn't good for debuting because the general public doesn't really like seeing that on an idol. It's a damn shame she got such cheap work done.

If she had even just an ounce of talent and a bit more youth, she might have a shot at being a trainee...

...But we all know what her past song covers were like...

Edited by Tomato

Posted

My friend said she likes the eye bags on Wengie. :beardo: They look like they're gonna pop if she injects anymore in there.

Once the Korean trend dies, can she take out the aegyosal bags with plastic surgery?

Posted

Save God the plastic surgery!