• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

2194 posts in this topic

Posted

wow her pre-surgery face looked a lot better! i almost forgot what she looked like before. i don't get what's with these girls and all the face surgery. MOST of the time they were better off before. her aegyo-sal looks so swollen and gross now. so many of the comments on her new vids always have fans complaining about it. it goes to show how ridiculous she's making herself look

Posted

Even in those pics she'd already had nose job though. She should of just stuck to that one nose job cause she looked pretty then. This her original nose.

image.png

image.png

Posted

it must be so sad for her to type up "wengie" in the youtube search bar and having the first thing that comes up is "wengie plastic surgery" followed by "wengie aegyo sal" 

Posted

Even in those pics she'd already had nose job though. She should of just stuck to that one nose job cause she looked pretty then. This her original nose.

image.png

image.png

She looks like my friend's Filipino mom lol. Cute in a non fake way

Posted

She was so cute before surgery. The massive aegyo sal and weird chin don't flatter her.

Posted

At first I thought she looked freakish. But after watching some of her videos I guess I got used to her, because she genuinely seems like a nice person who just enjoys making these types of Youtube videos.

Her singing videos however.... I wish they were a joke. What in the world was she thinking?

I also cannot believe that was her before... Damn... She had said that she got lucky with her first job after uni and made around 6 figures for a while... So I guess that's how she was able to afford all that work. But she's completely unrecognizable from her former self.. I wonder how it must feel for her to look in the mirror and it's like you were transferred into an entirely different body because that's what I feel it is. It's some creepy shit.

Posted

I really don't understand why there's so much hate on her surgeries? It's her body, if she feels happier this way, good for her...

Posted

I really don't understand why there's so much hate on her surgeries? It's her body, if she feels happier this way, good for her...

there's nothing wrong with getting surgery. the problem is that she hides it from her followers, some of which are self conscious girls who want to look like her without realising the fact that no one can look like that without the help of plastic surgery, creating an absurd beauty standard in their mind. even though she hasn't made a video to love yourself (not that i know of) and it's not necessary for her to tell them, and it's not her problem that her followers don't like their appearance, but it's not a good look for her when they do find out about what she has had done, especially if she avoids questions about it

Posted

She promotes all this "love yourself" "be yourself" bullshit while lying and hiding that she's gotten surgery done. I messaged her on facebook before pretending to be a fan, and she said the only surgery she got was fillers in her chin. She's a liar.

Posted

I'm surprised she even admitted to the fillers in her chin. This is from her Facebook account.

Screenshot_2015-09-21-02-56-37-1.png

Posted

I'm surprised she even admitted to the fillers in her chin. This is from her Facebook account.

Screenshot_2015-09-21-02-56-37-1.png

That's funny. I messaged her saying that I live in Korea so I know what plastic surgery looks like when I see it, she said there was a sale in australia for chin fillers and she got it done.

I doubt it though. Australian doctors don't give out those pointy chins and she doesn't visit Korea enough to touch up on her fillers... Definitely a chin implant.

Posted

That's funny. I messaged her saying that I live in Korea so I know what plastic surgery looks like when I see it, she said there was a sale in australia for chin fillers and she got it done.
I doubt it though. Australian doctors don't give out those pointy chins and she doesn't visit Korea enough to touch up on her fillers... Definitely a chin implant.

Ahahaha, who is she trying to fool with that.

Our doctors can't do that, there is a huge process behind that and it's very expensive. It's recommended to be on a private health insurance to even get time and a price reduction for it. This is what I learnt while setting up an operation for myself in regards to weight loss.

Posted

Her newest video is about how foods age you and Wengie claims she looks young because she eats the right foods... No Wengie... It's the plastic surgery and the fillers in your face...

Posted

She has had a shit ton of surgery lmao 

she goes to Korea on 'vacations' and comes back looking completely different.

Before surgery:

2vll6a8.jpg

After:

tumblr_nnxlvlUK6R1qcjckvo1_500.jpg

WENGIE.jpg

And lmao her aegyo sal in her more recent vids xD like shes been stung by a bee

she reminds me of Amy schumer and not in a good way. 

Posted

she reminds me of Amy schumer and not in a good way. 

She looks very aged now :S