• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

2194 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Mango-orange

Posted (edited)

when she smiles her chin is so sharp that it sticks out so unnaturally.............did she get chin fillers as well as her jaw reduction?

edit: read through the first few pages of the thread

Edited by xela

Posted

Aw I'm very sad I spend a few hours today watching diet videos by her only to discover tonight that she's full of shit... Oh well thanks PULL for not letting me follow any bull :alpacaworry2:

Aside from her eyebags I found her so pretty too. And it's all fake, huh :(

Posted

i think she also got the inner corners of her eyes cut a little bit as well when she did her eyelids because her eyes look abnormally wide and close together (epicanthoplasty).

aside from her plastic surgery, the thumbnails of her videos seem very clickbait-ish (?) like for her double eyelid tape/glue w/e, it looks before and after pictures of the same person, when it's her boyfriend's eye before and her eye after. and her tips for makeup are actually pretty good but when she applies it, it looks sloppy and messy, even with the heavy brightening in her videos

Posted (edited)

Is it really that popular for Asian women to want 'double eyelids'? I never knew that before she posted this video. . . I always found eyelid creases to be inconvenient for eye shadow?

Edited by terrorchan

Posted (edited)

Is it really that popular for Asian women to want 'double eyelids'? I never knew that before she posted this video. . . I always found eyelid creases to be inconvenient for eye shadow?

It is! Many people in Japan and Korea get surgery for double eyelids, because it makes your eyes look bigger. Having double eyelids is kind of a beauty ideal in asian countries because most idols have them as well (many due to surgery) so yea.. I personally find mono lids to look rather charming though and don't get the hype about double lids at all.

Edited by Tinkerbell

Posted

It is! Many people in Japan and Korea get surgery for double eyelids, because it makes your eyes look bigger. Having double eyelids is kind of a beauty ideal in asian countries because most idols have them as well (many due to surgery) so yea.. I personally find mono lids to look rather charming though and don't get the hype about double lids at all.

That's the thing. Asian people like to have double eyelids because it's more Western and what's considered "exotic" to them, same with blonde hair and blue eyes and pointed nose. Meanwhile, western people are trying to look Asian, and generally don't find the features Asian people aim for that interesting because they see it all the time.

Anyway, can anyone tell me if Wengie admitted to surgery? She definitely admits to heavy make-up and PS with her post mentioning Dakota before, but what about surgery?

Posted

She has had a shit ton of surgery lmao 

she goes to Korea on 'vacations' and comes back looking completely different.

Before surgery:

2vll6a8.jpg

After:

tumblr_nnxlvlUK6R1qcjckvo1_500.jpg

WENGIE.jpg

And lmao her aegyo sal in her more recent vids xD like shes been stung by a bee

Posted

I know that she made a video about her nose job before ( i remember her saying she didn't like her nose because she thought it looked manly because she had her fathers nose ^^) for some reason she doesn't have the video up anymore though ..or at least i couldn't find it when i wanted to link it. She also answered to a comment before when someone asked her about her aegyo sal, that she has injections. I don't know about the rest.. but she seems quite open about the fact she had surgery, i mean, denying it would be dumb anyway because it's too obvious, especially if you know how she used to look like.    

Posted (edited)

shes had way more than a nose job! I'd say double eyelid surgery, aegyo sal, jaw/chin shavings, something that made her eyes less droopy, the skin around her lips has changed, and I heard somewhere she did something about her forehead?

Plus she's had laser hair removal. 

lmao she's definitely had it multiple times.

Edited by terrorchan

Posted

shes had way more than a nose job! I'd say double eyelid surgery, aegyo sal, jaw/chin shavings, something that made her eyes less droopy, the skin around her lips has changed, and I heard somewhere she did something about her forehead?

Pretty sure she has had something done to her cheeks as well :Alpacaconfused: Fillers or something like that :alpacadone: Mostly judging on how fucked up an unnatural her cheeks looks when she smiles :|

Posted

Oh, I know she did have a ton of surgery. I just wanted to know if she admitted to it.

Can someone fill me in on another thing? I've just been casually following her on social media and I really don't get this girl. How could she afford to have so many things done? And if she had that much money, how can she not get hair treatment and better skin care, or even a tube of chapstick ffs. My lips hurt just by looking at hers. I am genuinely confused.

Posted

lmao she's definitely had it multiple times.

laser hair removal isn't plastic surgery, it's just a mostly permanent way of getting rid of body/facial hair. there's no surgery involved.

Posted

i don't think she has admitted to any surgery  because everytime i see someone one commenting about it, she'll delete it. she also tried to delete all her past photos before her surgery as if she was reborn into another lifeform

and she says that her hair is already damaged as it is so she said she might as well do other colours

Posted

Comparing some of her old pics she forgot to delete off instagram.
Seems like she photoshopped a lot before her surgery, but it didn't quite look the same as after her surgery.

Her chin was so short before, her nose was big and wide and her eyelids were small

wengie 001.jpg

wengie 002.jpg

wengie 003.jpg

wengie 004.jpg

wengie 005.jpg

wengie 006.jpg

wengie 007.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 2.07.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 2.07.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 2.07.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 2.06.41 AM.png