• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2107 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like it would be interesting to do a before/after image of Wengie, showing her plastic surgeries.

Because when you search for a celebrity a lot of the time those pop up, and it's interesting to see, but I searched that for Wengie and couldn't find anything.

Hey, you can refer to my post on the 2nd page here, I listed all her before and after images.

Posted

Thanks, I'll try to whip up a before/after image using those sometime. ^^

Posted

Not trying to be mean. I like Wengie but her aegyo sal looks horrible I feel like her eye bags are about to explode:alpacaworry2:

image.jpeg

Posted

I know she's had injections for her eye bags, but is she doing tape on them too? The line is so harsh and uneven, this looks awful.

Also her nose still creeps me out a bit, because of how much the alars were reduced

Posted

I know she's had injections for her eye bags, but is she doing tape on them too? The line is so harsh and uneven, this looks awful.

Also her nose still creeps me out a bit, because of how much the alars were reduced

There's aegyo sal tape?! Didn't know that lol

Posted

There's aegyo sal tape?! Didn't know that lol

EyeBagTape-BP_01.jpg

you're welcome

Posted

I'm sorry but aegyo-sal looks like a bad sty infection to me. :(

Posted

^Not right, many Asians like me actually have it naturally and it can look freakin pretty so don't pull us all in one category with these kpop wannabes.

Posted

EyeBagTape-BP_01.jpg

you're welcome

I sorta get this look naturally =/
Though, I still sorta question why is this such a trend xD

Posted

I don't get it either when it's to such an extreme extent... I feel like when it's natural I notice it more on white people though?

Posted

^Not right, many Asians like me actually have it naturally and it can look freakin pretty so don't pull us all in one category with these kpop wannabes.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone who has a natural aegyo-sal, just the ones I've seen irl and online are really unnatural looking.

Posted

Somehow many white people have this mindset that they have it more and asian people less while it's actually the other way around. It's really common especially among east and southeast/south Asians. I didn't even thought of it as something special until this kpop shit because it was normal. I seldom see people without this facial feature and most who do surgery had them to begin with but wanted it to stand out more. And no, they definitely don't do it to look white geez.
Among white people it seems more rare and/or looks different since their whole eye area is different. Most have it as some sort of underlid because their eyes stand out more. Not because they have these little fat packets under their eyes.

Posted

I'm not white, I just seem to notice the fat pockets under their eyes more than other races. 3:

Posted

I wasn't referring to anyone specific, I just often see that when white people comment Korean plastic surgerys, it's annoying af when they go all like ''they definetly want to look like us, they're denying their own race!!''.

Well okay then, my experience is the other way around.

Posted

Wengie back in 2012 when she weighed a little more. I think she looks quite nice! The only thing I don't like is her chapped lips.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg