• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2102 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh god,her makeup skills are terrible...Her singing video made me feel very uncomfortable,seemed liek she didnt even knew the lyrics.

Posted

Didn't even watch it and feel the same way. It's so cringe-worthy.

Posted

the age thing was just an assumption from someone because he looked way younger in overly shooped pictures. but in the latest one he looks old, I wouldn't worry about the age thing, even when it's not confirmed. and if it's so, they're both adults, it's not like she is dating a kid.

Posted

hey guys, i know her fiance and he was in the year above me, which makes him 29 or 30.  not that it really matters.

Posted (edited)

Wengie has always been a fame-whore. Back when she was ugly she had a blog and tried to be a dancer, and tried to appear on TV as much as she could. I believe she was on TV about 3 times? For a music video, and for two shows. She also had a blog and roamed Soompi back when it was popular (around 2007~2010), I remember her because I remember back then I was into circle lens and would frequently visit the circle lens thread, I remember Wengie posting her selfies and trying really hard to promote her blog by uploading pics of her with circle lenses and trying to redirect people to her blog for a review, nobody really cared for her since she was ugly and nothing special.

When she suddenly rose to fame, I did a little digging on Google and found one particular pic of her:2vll6a8.jpg
This picture is still photoshopped by the way, look at the blur around the alar. 
I remember this pic being posted on Soompi way back in the days. When I found this pic on Google after Googling her name, I thought to myself, no way... there is no way in hell this girl is that same girl from Soompi. But lo and behold, it was, and I started to dig a little deeper about her plastic surgery that she is hiding from everyone since I found it quite interesting.

Also if you search her username on Soompi, misswengie, she came back on Soompi around the time after she got all her plastic surgery and rose to fame, I believe she came back to delete her old pictures while posting her new pictures and advertising her blog at the same time.

Here's one post that I found where she deleted her old photos haha and promoting her blog:Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.40.39 PM.png

This screenshot is SO hypocritical I laughed so hard.Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.45.47 PM.png

Screenshots from when she was in Tina Arena - Dare You To Be Happy music video
Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.53.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.53.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.54.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.54.27 PM.png

Screenshots from another TV show she was on, I believe this was after her first nose job:
Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.51.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.51.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.51.32 PM.png

Back when she was bad at Photoshop:geo-bessa-green-lens-review-wengie3.png

geo-starmish-brown-lens-review-3.png

tsubasa-lookalike2.png

Her final and current form, cheekbone reduction, square-jaw reduction, eyes, nose, chin, fillers, aegyo filler:
11429731_794027810711210_2048266243_n.jpg

Proof of needle mark scars from cheek fillers, comparison pic of Shin Sekyung's cheek needle mark scars, Shin Sekyung has more since she has been doing them often for a long time:maxresdefault.jpg

201212111012301310_2.jpg

Honestly I hate Wengie because most of her fans are little girls with self-esteem issues that want to look like her, even though Wengie has a bland personality,generally sucks at makeup, singing and dancing. Wengie always talks about being yourself, and having self-confidence (blog link: http://www.wengie.com/2013/07/real-talk-self-confidence.html ) and what not, but it's so bullshit when she literally spend thousands of dollars on plastic surgery to alter her appearance for the sake of fame, since her effort wasn't getting her anywhere when she was ugly.

Please don't even get me started on her cringey awkward extremely vain video intros when she first joined YouTube, her paying Google ads and mass spammning her blog everywhere to show off her new face.  

I feel like she's acting as if she was reborn after plastic surgery and now gets to live her childish teenage dream of becoming a kawaii desu korean ulzzang that dresses cheap and she also acts like the rest of the 25~30+ plastic korean beauties that are awkwardly showing off their new found vanity and self-confidence because they never had the chance or money to be pretty when they were young.

Edited by Tomato

Posted (edited)

Back when she was ugly 

2vll6a8.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.53.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.53.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.54.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.54.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.51.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.51.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.51.32 PM.png

Firstly, she was far away from being ugly. I can understand if you don't like someones personality but there's no reason to attack her natural looks. She looked pretty fine, way better than now (I really don't like these specific beauty standarts too much).

There's no way the second pic collection you posted is her.

You insult her for unecessary things or just exaggerate things, you seem to really have a problem with her. I  watched a few videos of her and she seemed quite nice and as far as I know she admited to surgery/ps? So that shouldn't be a problem.

Her trying to dance/sing was awkward but that's nothing to hate her either. she tried, failed and that's it.

Her make up skills sure aren't the best, then again Michelle Phan is praised for her ''talent'' too.

sailor-moon.jpg

Edited by Kuroneko

Posted (edited)

There's no way the second pic collection you posted is her.

I  watched a few videos of her and she seemed quite nice and as far as I know she admited to surgery/ps? So that shouldn't be a problem.

Why'd you downvote me? You have your opinion and I have mine.

She never admitted to surgery btw.

There's no way the second pic collection I posted is her?

Here, download the video and watch it for yourself hahahaha

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

20120707_dance.mp4

Edited by Tomato

Posted

I wouldn't call her ugly back then either - only because I watch all her videos and she seems like a genuinely nice person. She's not obnoxious or anything.. Yes she poses .. but who on youtube doesn't? if you can look good why would you not want to? :)

I would love it if she made videos on her surgeries because I've always been interested in getting surgery myself and would love to know where to go, how much it costs as well. I don't think most of the people who follow her are girls with self-esteem issues... I for one love her cooking videos. Girl can cook haha.

Posted (edited)

Yes, I did. Not because you have your opinion, because of how you attacked her for unnecessary things and worded everything in a rude manner. You just came off as bitter. Sorry, but I can't take criticism serious when it's done like that. When other people do this I would downvote them too (and already did). It's totally fine if you call her out for lying and/or bad things she's done. (To everyone, sorry for getting OT)

I still don't believe it, firstly this woman you posted looked like a 40 yo and there were too many differences. There's no way the first pic collection and the second one are showing the same person. The way she looks now is very different due to surgery and make up. But in the first pic collection it could be her because some features are similar (I am still not too sure about this too but it's more believable. I don't know how old the first pic you posted is but there you can see that it's definetly the same person.

2vll6a8.jpg

^I meant this one, she looks different but you can see it's her. This was before she went for the ulztang look. 

2ypkgv7.jpg

^Another old picture, very different from now but still her. 

Edit: Just because you downvoted me too it doesn't change my feelings about it lol

Edited by Kuroneko

Posted

Yes, I did. Not because you have your opinion, because of how you attacked her for unnecessary things and worded everything in a rude manner. You just came off as bitter. Sorry, but I can't take criticism serious when it's done like that. When other people do this I would downvote them too (and already did). It's totally fine if you call her out for lying and/or bad things she's done. (To everyone, sorry for getting OT)

I still don't believe it, firstly this woman you posted looked like a 40 yo and there were too many differences. There's no way the first pic collection and the second one are showing the same person. The way she looks now is very different due to surgery and make up. But in the first pic collection it could be her because some features are similar (I am still not too sure about this too but it's more believable. I don't know how old the first pic you posted is but there you can see that it's definetly the same person.

2vll6a8.jpg

^I meant this one, she looks different but you can see it's her. This was before she went for the ulztang look. 

2ypkgv7.jpg

^Another old picture, very different from now but still her. 

Edit: Just because you downvoted me too it doesn't change my feelings about it lol

those pictures are defiently her. She was in that music video it was posted on PULL 1.0 and confirmed. 

Posted

I still don't believe it, firstly this woman you posted looked like a 40 yo and there were too many differences. There's no way the first pic collection and the second one are showing the same person.

I posted the video in my 2nd post, please download and watch it. It's her voice and she even introduces with her name, Wendy.

I wasn't trying to, you're entitled to your own opinions , you're entitled to downvote me as you wish and the same goes for me.

Posted

Yeah, that video definitely proves that the 3rd batch of pictures is Wengie. And I believe the 2nd batch was proven to be her on PULL 1.0.

Posted

Okay believe it now, that wasn't my point with you but you seem to not get it.

Posted

Okay believe it now, that wasn't my point with you but you seem to not get it.

Believe what? Which point am I not getting?