• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

2058 posts in this topic

Posted

now im being attacked by wengie lovers on youtube LOL pray for me

Posted

Holy fuck her fake accent is annoying the shit outta me I wanna chuck a shit every time I hear the weird "R's"in her worrrrrrrds. NO ONE with an Aussie accent pronounces their "R's" like that.. more like "ah". Just speak like u did pre-surgery.. you weren't re-born American after fucking with your face.

Her face is getting narrower and narrower and her minions have nothing but praise for her it makes me want to chuck another shit.

Posted

just watched the hair video... my gosh is that ALL BS or what? like seriously? and the way she describes the product like a fucking idiot. If I owned a company, I would not hire her at all.. she's so dumb.

Posted (edited)

Holy fuck her fake accent is annoying the shit outta me I wanna chuck a shit every time I hear the weird "R's"in her worrrrrrrds. NO ONE with an Aussie accent pronounces their "R's" like that.. more like "ah". Just speak like u did pre-surgery.. you weren't re-born American after fucking with your face.

Her face is getting narrower and narrower and her minions have nothing but praise for her it makes me want to chuck another shit

Yep.. Like for example, Aussies would pronounce "here" as "hi-ya" instead of "hi-rrr".. ;)

But really, I can't believe this woman even have fans? They're so blindeeeed :/

Edited by kanae

Posted

holy shit new video ( haven't watched it tho)

Posted

She forgot to mention her plastic surgery in that video 😂😂 cause its obviously a big part of her life lol 

Posted

Oh damn those before pics.. but I wouldn't call this a hoarder tbh. I've seen alooot worse on tv and my first own apartment would probably look like that as well at some point :alpacadone:

Posted

ce0f8f17883d285d4aa37f08bf424bff.thumb.p

Over $3,000 for some shelves and containers on wall mounts? What the actual fuck?

Posted

ce0f8f17883d285d4aa37f08bf424bff.thumb.p

Over $3,000 for some shelves and containers on wall mounts? What the actual fuck?

There are two possible senarios here:

1: Welcome to pricing in Australia, where everything's super expensive! It's so much fun~

2: Lol she wasted money on stuff that you could get at ikea. Or make yourself. 

Posted

1: Welcome to pricing in Australia, where everything's super expensive! It's so much fun~

I think the show paid for it but for much less I could make something way cuter in an afternoon. :/ 

She forgot to mention her plastic surgery in that video 😂😂 cause its obviously a big part of her life lol 

She definitely cherry-picked her way around her self modifications. 

Posted

She was actually on a home make over show. I remember watching that when she first linked it.

She was still with her ex at the time. I think the prize for being chosen was a trip to Bali...? I vaguely remember.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-living-room/season-3/episode-8

It's so funny because all we really see is this one side from her. She's probably a lot more faker than she can get. Before this episode was aired and her first apartment tour was uploaded on her channel, all you can see is that one area of her apartment where she films. You wouldn't imagine that the rest of her apartment back then was ultimate filth and clutter. She's so good with hiding everything and coming up with this fake ass persona it's mind baffling. 

Posted

It's so funny because all we really see is this one side from her. She's probably a lot more faker than she can get. Before this episode was aired and her first apartment tour was uploaded on her channel, all you can see is that one area of her apartment where she films. You wouldn't imagine that the rest of her apartment back then was ultimate filth and clutter. She's so good with hiding everything and coming up with this fake ass persona it's mind baffling. 

I think she mentioned she did all her filming in her parents apartment which was right next door haha. But i agree.. who would of thought her actual living area was a total mess, she projects this perfect persona it's so hard to believe theres flaws in her what so ever. 

Posted

She was actually on a home make over show. I remember watching that when she first linked it.

She was still with her ex at the time. I think the prize for being chosen was a trip to Bali...? I vaguely remember.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-living-room/season-3/episode-8

Oh yeah, Holy shit.. I totally forgot about her EX BF.. totally thought her partner lost weight or something lmao

Seriously didn't cross my mind that this new partner was a new guy.. I thought they were dating for ages?

Yeah I saw that Episode of "The Living Room" - her living space was absolutely filthy. The show paid for everything.