• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

2194 posts in this topic

Posted

I legit created an account just to post a comment to this thread 😂 But seriously, 2 things; 1. That VICE video, what a load of crock. Esp when she talks about social responsibility, she is being the biggest hippocrite ever! It's blaringly obvious she has had a significant amount of plastic surgery and she has a lot of young female fans who naively idolise her and her looks. 2. I know this may sound really distasteful given she has just lost her cat, but I just came across her video saying goodbye to Mia, and don't get me wrong, it's devastating to lose a pet, and accidents can happen, but she has never really painted herself as a responsible or committed pet parent, again only when it suits her or is on trend. Her previous/original cat Miki she HANDED OVER TO HER PARENTS just because he wasn't the snuggly lap cat she had hoped for, and she let him get so matted he had to be shaved from head to toe! And then she went and got 2 new cats. It is as if Miki never existed. As a cat pawrent myself (3 cats, all rescues), I would NEVER give up my cats so nonchalantly. They are not dispensible, even when times are tough or they aren't as you imagined/hoped. I know accidents can happen, and one of my cats ate a piece of string once too (I literally dropped it and he ate it straight away but we went straight to the vet afterwards) but her house hasn't always been exactly pet proof. There's usually a lot of equipment and things everywhere which can be hazardous to pets. While I'm sorry for her loss I hope she learns a valuable lesson.

Posted

I only made this account to post this cause i felt real smart tbh, it seems like wengie is jumping on the korean cat video trend and adopted a munchkin cat with a new channel.

I recognised the voice, they got the same tattoo and pink hair, but no face shots or links to her main channel.

Best content she's put out and i would rather her go down this path.

YESSSS THANK YOOOUUUUUU, her cat is an accessory (although yes I would also much prefer her cat content since her regular content makes me cringe and lose brain cells).

Also what's with sending a message of purchasing cats from breeders and thus adding to the already overflowing feline population?

Adopt, don't shop

If you're patient enough you can even find the specific breed you want, even a purebred.

I adopted 3 purebreds myself (3 ragdolls and 1 maine coon), but I guess I missed their cute kitten ages that I could then exploit on youtube 😒

btw does anyone know what happened to her cat mello? It looks like she replaced him with another one

Cats are just accessories to her 🤷‍♀️ Miki was her first furbaby which she gave away cuz he wasn't an affectionate lap cat.. SMH

Posted

Are you guys sure it's her (in that cat video)? The woman talks and it doesn't sound like Wengie to me :alpacaconfused: