• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2186 posts in this topic

Posted

What the hell is her accent in the video... she sounds so forced and it sounds so fake. 

she literally built half her followers from her MacBook giveaways....

Posted

Her accent sounds so odd here because you can still hear the Aussie accent under it

Posted (edited)

As cringey and bad at singing her music videos are, I honestly can't help but admire how she'd found a way to building up to her dreams and obtaining them. I find it quite inspirational and can't help but root for her even though listening to her songs make my ears bleed (LOL).

She's curated an audience of mostly kids (girls aged 7-9) thru her youtube who don't have the ability to see how lacking in skills she is. She's quite the smart business woman who knows her way around things, I gotta give her that. 

Edited by Wowzapowza
grammar and spelling

Posted (edited)

kinda ot, but idk why this girl gave me Wengie vibes...and people in the comments said it too

Edited by platypus
still too stupid to embed

Posted

Hidden Content

I thought it was her at first glance :alpacashocked:

Posted (edited)

I went through a lot of pages but didn't see anyone posting this video about her, not that many people seem to have seen it before. It's scary because she still sounds the same.

Edited by absence
grammar

Posted

vice video is up. what the fuck is up with her american accent lol 

She pretty much highkey exposed herself with the "how do you stay relevant question," by noting she just does what's on trend. Everyone follows trends so that's not the issue, but it pretty much just amplifies that she's just a transparent shell filling herself with whatever's cool at the moment and not really enjoying it/working hard to cultivate something. K-POP is a trend, yes, but unlike her, those "trendy" idols are actually busting their asses. Same with J-Pop. Even with her "I'm such a nerd lol" shtick, it's just so disingenuous. It's like her personality is just what's being hashtagged on Twitter and nothing else. 

Posted

I hate her posts of tips for climate change. It’s just pictures of her with unrealistic or obvious tips. She’s so full of herself. And obviously doesn’t care about the planet and stay on trend like she admitted to. 

Posted (edited)

Um I’m pretty sure she gained a fan base by doing MacBook giveaways lol I used to watch Wengie way before her channel was popular and she only started gaining subs once she began doing those giveaways because people had to be subscribed to win. I haven’t watched her videos lately but I did see she mostly posts what’s on trend so I suppose that’s how she stays relevant now 

Edited by mollamolla

Posted

yikes...she looks so crusty here?

ikr. i wish they got a model that didn't look like they're the epitome of snow filters

Posted

She actually looks her age

Posted

5dd9ea23eb03b_Capture_decran_2019-11-24_5dd9e9301e6bd_Capture_decran_2019-11-24_5dd9eb075ce7c_Capture_decran_2019-11-24_

Can someone please explain me how these two girls are the same person? Like, did she get any job done recently? I honestly don't get it... Does botox wear off?

OT but is it just me or does Wengie’s face look different in recent IG pics? Her lips look thinner and her cheeks more full? Did she get surgery or is it just excessive photoshop? 

I went through a lot of pages but didn't see anyone posting this video about her, not that many people seem to have seen it before. It's scary because she still sounds the same.

She pretty much highkey exposed herself with the "how do you stay relevant question," by noting she just does what's on trend. Everyone follows trends so that's not the issue, but it pretty much just amplifies that she's just a transparent shell filling herself with whatever's cool at the moment and not really enjoying it/working hard to cultivate something. K-POP is a trend, yes, but unlike her, those "trendy" idols are actually busting their asses. Same with J-Pop. Even with her "I'm such a nerd lol" shtick, it's just so disingenuous. It's like her personality is just what's being hashtagged on Twitter and nothing else. 

im telling you she had surgery

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6N2V2vlKyp/

Posted

Having just watched the Vice video, I can't believe how different she sounds - where did she get an American accent from? She also looks different to her videos.