• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2164 posts in this topic

Posted

Exactly my thoughts. Like if I'm going to be critical of an idol dancing on stage, I'm giving that same energy to Wengie tbh. If she wants to be an idol, she can't just half ass it and can't even be just "okay." She's gotta put in the work. Period. Do I expect her to be Minzy level right off the bat? Not necessarily, but definitely better than this. Especially if she was a formal dance instructor. 

That's how I feel - maybe we're like "Oh that's okay for a 33 year old woman with too much money who decided to roleplay as a K-pop idol" but if a "real" K-pop idol were to debut performing like this? They'd get shredded to pieces. I can't imagine anyone in BTS, Twice, Red Velvet, or any other big group dancing this weakly. Even half the kids at my local high school who like K-pop could do better than this lmao. She's really just embarrassing herself at this point and trying to make up for it by spending more money. 

Posted

Her new music video proves it does take a lot of work and not everyone can be a kpop artist by just getting surgery on their face done.i feel so bad for Minnie because she was great and then you see wengie......  Also I swear wengies chin is going to stab someone one day. Like I'm not a fan of double chins but Jesus her chin is pointy. 

Shes a good dancer for a fitness dance class as in the student in front that you would copy from the back to make sure you keep up with the group. 

Posted

Have you all seen her new music video?  Does she think she's a j-pop idol now?  Its honestly getting ridiculous now....¬¬

(btw sorry for butting in the conversation :alpacaworry2: )

Posted

What stuck out to me in that new music video is, that she looks completely expressionless throughout it. Definitely doesn't help selling the song, and makes it all the more ridiculous (if she at least looked like she was having fun/had some attitude, I could accept the combination of her age + that childish sound and look). Has she had so many procedures, that she can hardly move her face, or is she afraid that it'll look weird if she does?

Posted

Have you all seen her new music video?  Does she think she's a j-pop idol now?  Its honestly getting ridiculous now....¬¬

(btw sorry for butting in the conversation :alpacaworry2: )

and once again she got overshadowed by the other girl who can actually sing and perform. 

Posted

OT but is it just me or does Wengie’s face look different in recent IG pics? Her lips look thinner and her cheeks more full? Did she get surgery or is it just excessive photoshop? 

Posted (edited)

Has she had so many procedures, that she can hardly move her face, or is she afraid that it'll look weird if she does?

I wouldn't be surprised if she is having trouble making facial expressions. Her face seems to be getting really stiff since last year.

On the new MVs (Empire and Talk Talk (Japanese version), I have to say she really puts in the budget to create really good quality videos. Grateful that I get to know yet another talented artist (eill). I personally find Talk Talk extremely annoying for some reason but eill made it good. I actually think I'll be able to bear the song if eill is singing it alone. Unfortunately, that is not the case so I will probably never listen to it again. 

Wengie seems to be seriously living her dreams of becoming an idol. Regardless of whether she is a success or not, it seems like she is enjoying herself so kudos to her! I would rather watch her MVs than her normal content. At least I get to know new artists this way. 

Edited by mitsukuni

Posted

Has she had so many procedures, that she can hardly move her face, or is she afraid that it'll look weird if she does?

she already looks wierd anyways, i mean look at her chin...

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20191213-141601_YouTube.thumb

YIKES. Vice posted the same thing about a week ago and ig they took it down bc commented were shredding her apart. Now theyre trying to reupload it too

Edited by spicypoop

Posted

All of Wengie's music sounds like the 99 cent store version of K-pop/J-pop/whatever her genre of the week is. 

Like yeah... it's definitely... music. Can't really compliment it much more than that. 

I'm not sure anyone is impressed by it aside from her army of 13 year old fans.

Posted

btw does anyone know what happened to her cat mello? It looks like she replaced him with another one

Posted

vice video is up. what the fuck is up with her american accent lol 

Posted

EW.

'i'm a gamer. i like to gamify my life' talk about trying to be a cool girl. Amy Dunne is disappointed!

Posted

vice video is up. what the fuck is up with her american accent lol 

lol @the comments 80% ''who is she? never heard of her.'', 19% ''she tries too hard to stay relevant, looked better before her surgeries and her videos are trash'' and 1% making fun of her tryhard accent lolol

Posted

lol @the comments 80% ''who is she? never heard of her.'', 19% ''she tries too hard to stay relevant, looked better before her surgeries and her videos are trash'' and 1% making fun of her tryhard accent lolol

I feel the same with these comments. Use to like her way back and then everything went downhill. Also without filter, you can see all the flaws that she is trying to be a teenager.