• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2120 posts in this topic

Posted

she looks soo plastic next to minnie also her hair looks fried and snapped in some shots.

Posted

it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be imo, but it was still kind of meh. i was expecting much worse when they announced the collab. if i have to like it, it's only because of minnie and i love (g)i-dle :')

also wengie looks really off because of how much work she got done :/

Posted

Gosh, Wengie is embarrassing. No Wengie, expensive sets, plastic surgery, and paying for a collab with someone far more talented than you doesn't make you a talented idol. You know what makes someone a talented idol? Talent.

Wengie has no business being an "idol" aside from being a very wealthy woman who wants to feel like she's 17 and relevant. Can't she afford some singing lessons or something? 

Posted

Gosh, Wengie is embarrassing. No Wengie, expensive sets, plastic surgery, and paying for a collab with someone far more talented than you doesn't make you a talented idol. You know what makes someone a talented idol? Talent.

Wengie has no business being an "idol" aside from being a very wealthy woman who wants to feel like she's 17 and relevant. Can't she afford some singing lessons or something? 

THIS THIS THIS.

I really can't believe people LIKE her, like unironically excited she got a collab with a kpop idol. 

Posted

My question is how much money did Wengie pay for this collab because no way she just asked for one and cube considered her relevant enough to accept...
About the song, it was not bad, but neither good. Minnie hard carried the song, also can someone tell Wengie that whispering your name in music videos at random times is just way too cringy? everything was alright until i heard her whisper "wengie".