• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2175 posts in this topic

Posted

she looks soo plastic next to minnie also her hair looks fried and snapped in some shots.

Posted

it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be imo, but it was still kind of meh. i was expecting much worse when they announced the collab. if i have to like it, it's only because of minnie and i love (g)i-dle :')

also wengie looks really off because of how much work she got done :/

Posted

Gosh, Wengie is embarrassing. No Wengie, expensive sets, plastic surgery, and paying for a collab with someone far more talented than you doesn't make you a talented idol. You know what makes someone a talented idol? Talent.

Wengie has no business being an "idol" aside from being a very wealthy woman who wants to feel like she's 17 and relevant. Can't she afford some singing lessons or something? 

Posted

Gosh, Wengie is embarrassing. No Wengie, expensive sets, plastic surgery, and paying for a collab with someone far more talented than you doesn't make you a talented idol. You know what makes someone a talented idol? Talent.

Wengie has no business being an "idol" aside from being a very wealthy woman who wants to feel like she's 17 and relevant. Can't she afford some singing lessons or something? 

THIS THIS THIS.

I really can't believe people LIKE her, like unironically excited she got a collab with a kpop idol. 

Posted

My question is how much money did Wengie pay for this collab because no way she just asked for one and cube considered her relevant enough to accept...
About the song, it was not bad, but neither good. Minnie hard carried the song, also can someone tell Wengie that whispering your name in music videos at random times is just way too cringy? everything was alright until i heard her whisper "wengie".

Posted

My question is how much money did Wengie pay for this collab because no way she just asked for one and cube considered her relevant enough to accept...
About the song, it was not bad, but neither good. Minnie hard carried the song, also can someone tell Wengie that whispering your name in music videos at random times is just way too cringy? everything was alright until i heard her whisper "wengie".

her ENTIRE MUSIC CAREER IS CRINGY!

also not sure if discussed but went on her IG and saw a clip of the performance of «mr nice guy». Anyone else thinks the beginning at least sounds SO MUCH ALIKE Chanmina’s «I’m a pop»? 

Posted

I love how she tried to be the focus of the MV and everytime Minnie was on scene it was like Wengie disappeared. Minnie has a strong presence because she's a real! trained! idol!

Posted

Sorry but it was yawn all around for me. Minnie definitely showed more expression and charisma, but because of the weak choreography, they both just stood there 80% of the time. Is she just doing this for fun or is she really trying to make this a thing cause if it's the latter...no thank you. 

Posted

IMO Some of the choreographies aren't too weak, it's just that she sucks at dancing and is even worse at having a presence while dancing, like she's concentrating on the moves so she can't focus on expressions.

I wonder how much she paid CUBE because there's no way they took a look at Wengie and said, "Yeah, let's have one of our prime members of the new face of our company collaborate with her."

Posted

IMO Some of the choreographies aren't too weak, it's just that she sucks at dancing and is even worse at having a presence while dancing, like she's concentrating on the moves so she can't focus on expressions.

I wonder how much she paid CUBE because there's no way they took a look at Wengie and said, "Yeah, let's have one of our prime members of the new face of our company collaborate with her."

I don't think her dancing is too bad tbh. It's way better than her singing... but she used to be a dance instructor and I have to agree that for that it could be better. But gonna be fair... that was quite a while ago.

Posted

She’s okay at dancing but she certainly doesn’t have the talent for it. 

There’s doing the moves and then actually dancing and it’s clear that she’s just doing the basic moves on time with no thought about the rhythm or beat and control over the speed and appearance of her movements. 

She also just never looks like she’s having any fun in this videos... like she’s so concerned with looking “good” that it ruins the vibe. 

Posted

Just watching her "act" was hard to watch. Her tone throughout the video sounds completely weird/off. =_= 

I thought she seemed off but wasn't sure if that was the point but she seemed robot like. 

she's getting outacted(is that even a word tho) by the other actors lol...

lucky that the movie was so incredibly professionally made, otherwise it would have been more obvious..just like her singing in her music videos

The chinematography looked good to me also.

her face looks so stiff when she talks, idk what the point of that vid was but if it was to show that she can "act"... yikes

I felt that she was just being her and not really portraying a character.  I felt that Summer was just Wengie. I don't know how to describe it, it just felt strange to me.

it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be imo, but it was still kind of meh. i was expecting much worse when they announced the collab. if i have to like it, it's only because of minnie and i love (g)i-dle :')

also wengie looks really off because of how much work she got done :/

The song overall I would say, isn't bad I think it's better than all the others she has released.

Posted (edited)

Gosh that was so unbearable. Minnie was really used in this video to boost Wengie 🙄🙄 This just reminds me of Oli London's attempts to be a k-pop star. If Wengie didn't have the money to have well made sets and back-up dancers she'd be right on his level with her overly auto-tuned unintelligible Korean and lack of notable singing ability.

(also, is it just me or does her face looks even more fake and off-putting than it was before in this video?)

wengie also kinda reminds me of oli london with the way they both look. you can tell they're both plastic and even more so when wengie is next to minnie and oli next to jimin

Edited by peachpuff
i can't spell

Posted

5dd9ea23eb03b_Capture_decran_2019-11-24_5dd9e9301e6bd_Capture_decran_2019-11-24_5dd9eb075ce7c_Capture_decran_2019-11-24_

Can someone please explain me how these two girls are the same person? Like, did she get any job done recently? I honestly don't get it... Does botox wear off?