• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

2194 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well, at least her nose looks so much better these days but I wanna know just how much she regrets her jaw shaving bc that shit starting to sag.

she definitely had her buccal fat removed as well, which contributes to the sagging/very aged look around her lower face. Compared to the way she looked before (in her DDR days), that jaw shaving she got was hella aggressive. 

Edited by Offline

Posted

Dunno how to feel about this lol

2CBFD845-63FE-4A09-91D9-E7F56666563C.jpeg

Posted

This is going to be embarrassing for both women. For Minnie, for being involved with someone so below her who's going to drag her down and make her look bad. And for Wengie, for being next to someone who actually has talent and training who will show how crappy of an "idol" she is. 

(G)i-dle doesn't deserve to dirty their reputation like this... 

Posted

Dunno how to feel about this lol

2CBFD845-63FE-4A09-91D9-E7F56666563C.jpeg

I just saw this news and I have to say I am very surprised. I don't know what Minnie gets out of the collaboration. Wengie doesn't have the best reputation for music and (G)-Idle are doing well in South  Korean right now. Minnie should get a solo of her own to show off her talents.

Posted

Has anyone seen her short film, Parked. ?

Posted

Omg but Wengie can’t sing though 😂💀

Posted

her face looks so stiff when she talks, idk what the point of that vid was but if it was to show that she can "act"... yikes

Posted

what, she is trying acting now?

Posted

she's getting outacted(is that even a word tho) by the other actors lol...

lucky that the movie was so incredibly professionally made, otherwise it would have been more obvious..just like her singing in her music videos

Posted

Just watching her "act" was hard to watch. Her tone throughout the video sounds completely weird/off. =_= 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Ray
couldn't get the video posted properly on my first try

Posted

Gosh that was so unbearable. Minnie was really used in this video to boost Wengie 🙄🙄 This just reminds me of Oli London's attempts to be a k-pop star. If Wengie didn't have the money to have well made sets and back-up dancers she'd be right on his level with her overly auto-tuned unintelligible Korean and lack of notable singing ability.

(also, is it just me or does her face looks even more fake and off-putting than it was before in this video?)

Posted

she looks soo plastic next to minnie also her hair looks fried and snapped in some shots.