• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2186 posts in this topic

Posted

I still think these photos were still slightly retouched bc her jawline tends to look a bit strange due to her jaw surgery (candid photos are mentioned earlier in this thread). it is common for photos from these events to be retouched, its the same for celebrity paparazzi photos. I also think they photoshopped it bc they edited out her eye bags (silkworm/aegyo sal) she had for her "eye bag" surgery. 

if the photos were retouched then the editors really did her dirty when they left that lower eyelash still hanging

Posted

if the photos were retouched then the editors really did her dirty when they left that lower eyelash still hanging

cut them some slack... they're photographers... not miracle workers.

Posted (edited)

Edited by princessrei

Posted

minor retouching, so any skin issues (acne, wrinkles, fine lines) would be retouched 

I know this bc i had my graduation photos retouched lolol

Posted

She just posted this picture in Instagram story, his jaw is edited

unnamed.jpg

Posted

i somewhat believe she always wanted to be some sort of dancer/singer and used beauty and then hacks to become popular and then start doing such project.she can stick to hacks and stuff bc it is easier to copy what others have done and make it have pretty oversaturated colours rather than having an actually good voice

and talking about hacks,this video must have the most unconvinient and useless school dyi's i've ever seen.nothing is either useful or looks good and.like why put a donut squishy on a notebook??or make a HUGE pencil case our of foam that will end up looking like shit

and also why does her voice sound different again

oh my god the fact that she spelt her name as 'WEDGIE' on the board instead of Wengie. Height of comedy right there. 

Posted

uh can someone explain what I'm looking at? Whats up with her neck. Is it plastic surgery? ?aging?or were you bringing attention to her jawline 

I guess she has shaved her jawline so that her face would appear smaller. But as she ages, she needs a defined jawline to hold the fats thats why it looks like this. 

Posted

Omg she looks her age on those unedited pictures, and she looks way better too.

Posted

I think she was mainly known on PULL 1.0 for:
- her horrible singing

- her horrible shoop

winter-parka-wengie-10.jpg
(trying to find the picture where her arm magically disappears)

- Dishonest about her plastic surgeries
TjVAyQ5.jpg

Did I miss anything?

Links:
Main youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD9PZYV5heAevh9vrsYmt1g
Second youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/wengieofficial
Instagram: https://instagram.com/misswen
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wwwengie
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wengie

She could have listened to subliminal frequency. Some people listen to them to improve their physical shape its on youtube you should try it. I tried it and it actually works. 

Posted (edited)

New here. 

I found this thread after finding the Edward Avila and Kenniejd threads just cruising PULL. Curiosity struck, and now I'm kinda pissed that I didn't notice all this stuff about Wengie before. I remember briefly being into her makeup videos after seeing her on a reaction video. Sad to know that all this "natural beauty" of hers is pure plastic and fried hair. 

Anyway, she's still trying to be a singer.

It's funny that after getting so much surgery to look like a Kpop star, she had a mini career as a C-pop star (to her fans at least), and now she's going for Western pop. This girl is confused. 

Anyway, the song itself doesn't sound too bad. From the snippet, it sounds like something that I might actually hear on the radio. I mean, it sounds like a half-finished demo, but eh? Heard worse. 

It's funny tho. If she does actually end up getting some more traction by releasing these singles, the media circus around her PS might kill her chances of achieving the stardom she wants. That is, unless she's able to market it and turn it into some tragic story for her advantage.  

This is a pretty dead thread, but I just wanted to say something. 

Edited by ZapGold

Posted

The miniature of the video is so much retouched that in the MV it has no head so small and with the skin hyper smooth

Posted

wengie reminds me of guigui/gemma, a 29 year old taiwanese singer and actress who debuted in korea with a cutesy concept. it's so cringe seeing these two grown women try to act cute and way younger than they are..

Posted

I found this thread and PULL a while back when I was trying to figure out if Wengie ever had work done,  To this day I am still unsure since I suppose as you get older your face can change and losing weight also makes you look different combined with makeup you can be transformed. I don't know if she has every claimed her beauty was natural but I also don't know if she has confirmed she's had work done.  If she has she I would like to know. The one thing that I noticed while watching the Reacticorns channel video - the one where Max reacts to Wengie's Instagram posts was that an earlier photo of Wengie which I believe to be the actual first Instragram post was deleted.

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxKhxEqT8S4 at about 1:12 he says that the first Instagram photo is in 2011 with some random park,  but in reality (at least from when I looked a her instagram) her first post was a pic of her holding a cat that was posted September 2011 I think with the comment "Meet Chester the cat"  which looks totally different than the rest of her Instagram photos... I guess she didn't want it up anymore and deleted it... but does Max actually know that its been deleted or does he actually think the park picture was the first post because I know it wasn't.

This was the first Instagram post from when I saw it..which was 2017-Dec-10 who knows could have been more that were deleted before this one.

Screenshot_2017-12-10.jpg

Posted

What do you guys think of this video? I am confused if she actually meant that she has a split personality disorder or she is just saying how she has multiple parts of her personality and she wants a clear divide between them by changing the current channel back to the old "Wendie".

Posted

It's the first time in months that I'm watching one of her videos again. Wow, she looks so... plastic! A lot more so than before. Also her chin melts into her neck...