• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

2050 posts in this topic

Posted

She posted a video 26 minutes ago and it already has 24k views. It just baffles me, I don't get where her sudden jump in subs and views came from.

Posted

She posted a video 26 minutes ago and it already has 24k views. It just baffles me, I don't get where her sudden jump in subs and views came from.

Same, her videos have been crap lately and u can tell her numbers are going down. 

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if she bought almost all her subs and views. Like Nigri.

Posted

i haven't been keeping up with this thread but her and max are still together right? i only ever see her with that prince mak guy

Posted

She just posted a video on her vlog channel, opening PR boxes for 2017 holiday collection. Ummm. About 3 months late?? That video seemed more of like ‘hey brands, I have received the parcels you sent me last year. ’

Posted

I guess she wanted to go for the stereotypical western concept for the America side 

Exactly, she was going for a kylie jenner look that is popular but not everyone does it. Im greek with bushy eyebrows but Ive always tried to thin them down to that look. 

all those MacBook giveaways... and click bait colourful thumbnails to attract the kids

side note: is she even relevant anymore

she also was doing colab videos with youtubers that have 14m subscribers too. She bought a lot of ads because I recall before watching her, youtube would spam me with them. I wouldnt be suprised that she also bought subscribers to boost her ratings

Posted

So what happened to Wengie's IG? Did she really delete it and if yes, why?

And because I've never been on her homepage before: those photos honestly scare me and they look nothing like her...

YINGJI0082.jpg

wengie-contact-page.jpg

Posted (edited)

And because I've never been on her homepage before: those photos honestly scare me and they look nothing like her...

i went to the "media" section of her site and her insta photos are there 

i didnt see her site but like seriously,i hate her logo it looks so tweeny
i understand she has a young audience,but it looks so "unprofessional"

i just checked her blog and it looks like buzzfeed ugh

i also just noticed this.this unicorn thing gets really tiring

ugh.jpg

Edited by Iiris
added stuff

Posted

YINGJI0082.jpg

wengie-contact-page.jpg

Lol..1. She looks like two different persons. 2. The first picture makes her look "korean-ish" and the second makes her look americanised. Like she couldn't decide to who she wanted to appeal to, so she just did both. Which is basically summing up Wengie pretty well.

Posted

Holy shit. I can't believe I used to look up to this lady when I was younger. I genuinely thought she was all natural and oh so beautiful and it turns out she's just a lying ass plastic surgery monster. Accepting people have the right to get plastic surgery and minding your own business about it, isn't the same thing as accepting being lied to. These things can be genuinely upsetting to young people. You don't have to cater to strangers' feelings on the internet, but giving advice you know doesn't work or that you didn't do to achieve something is real scummy. 

Posted

YINGJI0082.jpg

This picture just screams "Gangnam Unnie" :amgplz:

Posted

YINGJI0082.jpg

wengie-contact-page.jpg

ok did she hire a double that's actually attractive?  the first pic ain't even her. how is she fooling anyone with that? fuck

Posted

Thanks for the tip with the media page on her homepage! So Wengie changed her URL to... @wengie lol. She should update the links on her homepage then because the IG button at the bottom is still @misswen and on her Youtube page it isn't changed either.

Anyway, it made me find those nightmares here:

Bildschirmfoto_2018-03-03_um_12.13.21.th

Bildschirmfoto_2018-03-03_um_12.13.38.th

Posted

I can't believe she's kept her hair like this for so long. 

Posted

I can't believe she's kept her hair like this for so long. 

It's so 'teeny-bopper-ish'... NO ONE has this type of 'rainbow-unicorn' hair anymore.. it's so outdated.