• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

2088 posts in this topic

Posted

I like her song, but damn that cover, her nose looks so off :(

Posted

Her hair is a disaster, cut it off and start fresh Wengie.

Posted

Omg I just realised that all of her old kpop song covers are gone. The only thing there is her cringey gwiyomi 😭

Posted

Omg I just realised that all of her old kpop song covers are gone. The only thing there is her cringey gwiyomi 😭

Excuuuuuse you....lol

Haven't watched her videos in over a year although for some weird reason I'm still subscribed to her wtf. She went downhill with her content tbh. She needs to find something entertaining again because she keeps on losing followers...

Posted

wow she hasn't changed her hairstyle since forever
i just realised it when i saw her music video
idk but it just gives me cringey hipster vibes

Posted

wow she hasn't changed her hairstyle since forever
i just realised it when i saw her music video
idk but it just gives me cringey hipster vibes

probably because her hair is gonna fall out if she'd change it one more time lol.

Posted

First off, why is she wearing circle lenses for the American look? So many Americans have brown eyes.

Also, what is going on with the Japanese eyebrow? It looks like my Greek father's eyebrows (and Greeks have super bushy eyebrows).

Honestly, why does she even try? Her skin is shit, she can't do makeup to save her life, the aegyosal is just plain awful to look at, and she really needs to drink some water and buy some chapstick

I guess she wanted to go for the stereotypical western concept for the America side 

Posted

:beardo:

Screenshot_20180102-183309.png

Posted

Why is this unlisted?

Posted

Why is this unlisted?

because it features her 'old' face

Posted

maxresdefault.jpg44C218D800000578-4923500-With_almost_nin22jipb.jpg

Posted

because it features her 'old' face

I don't think so because she has plenty other videos that are still up from 2013. Probably the cringy intro/outro song that takes up most of the video haha.

Posted (edited)

I’m not sure how she got so popular so fast. Pretty sure she bought followers at one point, but I could be wrong.

I remember back around 2012-2014 she would spam like all the photos with the hashtag #selca or #selfie. LOL

Edited by Kusekii

Posted

I’m not sure how she got so popular so fast. Pretty sure she bought followers at one point, but I could be wrong.

I remember back around 2012-2014 she would spam like all the photos with the hashtag #selca or #selfie. LOL

all those MacBook giveaways... and click bait colourful thumbnails to attract the kids

side note: is she even relevant anymore

Posted

all those MacBook giveaways... and click bait colourful thumbnails to attract the kids

side note: is she even relevant anymore

Was she EVER relevant.. ALL her videos are STILL the colorful thumbnails and give aways. Thats the only reason she has 10m subs because she does a give away for something expensive people want and say you can only enter if you subscribe (like all youtuber give aways)