• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

2050 posts in this topic

Posted

Not to mention, depending on speciality, you can't stay at the same hospital every year for fellowship training (e.g, neuro). And the brutal reapplications that occur, regardless of chosen medical profession and hospital, every year (as I'm sure you're very familiar with). I've already expressed my doubts over Max being any kind of doctor beyond GP, but hey, maybe he was in plastics. Or maybe ortho. 

As for the growth of Wengie's channel...good marketing or buying subs...hard to say. I always thought she bought subs, but maybe there's just a lot of kids who like Wengie...

some of the training is brutal. Its a dog eat dog world in medicine sometimes. If you think you can be where you want to be by a specific time. Think again. Fellowships are competitive as heck. Some regs I work with, want a particular fellowship but they cant get it. And these guys used to be consultants overseas and are smart as heck.

Tbh max might be smart, but he strikes me as someone that might not have insight and ability to understand other peoples feelings. And some patients/ patients families will pick up on that.

i wondered that too. She was alright to start with and i enjoyed her content somewhat at the beginning. But she got more and more... weird.

Posted

Her nose looks so off here  

Screenshot_20171107-182448.png

Her face looks like it's gonna fall off. She looks so damn bad. I don't get why people want to look like a bootleg Korean.

Posted

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gJwY4t6JYQk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I haven't quite figured out how to embed videos on here so forgive me if it doesn't work right but the MV for her song Oh I Do came out.

Her lipsyncing to her own song is pretty off which is embarrassing... also this video made me realize how much she suffers from 'same face' syndrome from her plastic surgery. She really looks like Xiaxue to me. Sad for her since Xiaxue is much older! 

Posted

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gJwY4t6JYQk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I haven't quite figured out how to embed videos on here so forgive me if it doesn't work right but the MV for her song Oh I Do came out.

Her lipsyncing to her own song is pretty off which is embarrassing... also this video made me realize how much she suffers from 'same face' syndrome from her plastic surgery. She really looks like Xiaxue to me. Sad for her since Xiaxue is much older! 

While I don't hate the song per say (i'm asian so kind of biased since i hear these kind of bubblegum songs daily), HER HAIR IS SO DRY IN THIS VIDEO. Holy hell how did they even think that it was okay to film all those shots of her head and not look at her hair?

6EoIXfc.pnglls8iXc.png

Posted

All that surgery messed up her face so bad. She was so much cuter when she had less work done.

Posted

While I don't hate the song per say (i'm asian so kind of biased since i hear these kind of bubblegum songs daily), HER HAIR IS SO DRY IN THIS VIDEO. Holy hell how did they even think that it was okay to film all those shots of her head and not look at her hair?

6EoIXfc.pnglls8iXc.png

ew.. her face looks like its about to fall of... she looks scary af here imo 

Posted

That song is so boring! I couldn't watch the whole thing.

And at this point, she should just get a weave. It would save her from continuing to wreck her natural hair.

Posted

Oh my god she really does look like xiaxue... Serious question, is this reversible at all? Like can a good surgeon fix some of this hot messery?

Side note it seems jaw shaving results are quite unpredictable, they may look good fresh out of the oven but after a few years and everything settles you get..... this.... 

Posted

omg... her hair is a disaster... seriously... just shave it off and start over... it looks like a bird's nest.

Posted

Are any of the procedures even reversible?? Her face is gonna look so odd later on like Park Bom. 

Park-Bom (1).jpg

Posted

No i don't think you can. Once you shave off bone you probably won't be able to ever get it back. Which is why celebrities who botch their surgeries look like a mess and they have to live with that until they die.

Posted

6EoIXfc.pnglls8iXc.png

Jfc What haaappened. Holy surgery

Posted

6EoIXfc.pnglls8iXc.png

Ma'am, there appears to be something wrong with your hair.

Posted

0NFzt8K.png

This instagram photo of her legit just scares me. :alpacadone:

Posted

she looks like an alien, no joke. o_o