2025 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh! I thought Wengie is Wendy Huang but from that article she is Wendy Ayche? So, what's her real full name?

"ayche" is how you pronounce "H".. Her real name is Wendy Huang 

Posted

Oh! Thank you for that! Sorry and excuse my ignorance but again thank you at least I learned something today, I didn't expect that.   :D I don't get your reply, when did I ask this - how to pronounce it? but I think you didn't read the article, they didn't mention Huang but Ayche. Sorry, maybe that's just me. I'll read that article again.

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 9.29.57 PM.png

Posted

holy fuck. ayche.

i've never heard of that last name... like ever

Posted (edited)

Oh! Thank you for that! Sorry and excuse my ignorance but again thank you at least I learned something today, I didn't expect that.   :D I don't get your reply, when did I ask this - how to pronounce it? but I think you didn't read the article, they didn't mention Huang but Ayche. Sorry, maybe that's just me. I'll read that article again.

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 9.29.57 PM.png

her real name is Wendy Huang. She changed her Facebook name to "Wendy Ayche" because "ayche" is how you pronounce "H" and she did not want to put her full name on Facebook I guess. Or maybe she hates her last name. Or maybe it makes her feel special. Who the fuck knows.

She was not born as Wendy "ayche". I'm sure her Chinese parents gave her a Chinese name since she was born in China. You can't believe everything that's written on some random article. I don't know how to make it more clear to you sorry. 

Here, why don't you have a look at her LinkedIn profile - https://au.linkedin.com/in/contactwendyhuang

Edited by lindannn

Posted

holy fuck. ayche.

i've never heard of that last name... like ever

That is what I am saying, who the f*ck has that last name? I know she's Wendy Huang, I just got surprised when her name actually changed Huang into Ayche. What's wrong with Wengie? She change everything even her last name, I just don't get it. @Lindann thanks for the clarification 9_9

Posted

That is what I am saying, who the f*ck has that last name? I know she's Wendy Huang, I just got surprised when her name actually changed Huang into Ayche. What's wrong with Wengie? She change everything even her last name, I just don't get it. @Lindann thanks for the clarification 9_9

it might be so it's harder for people to search for the 'old' wengie (pre plastic surgery etc) since that would be a really bad look on the companies that hired/sponsor her

Posted

her real name is Wendy Huang. She changed her Facebook name to "Wendy Ayche" because "ayche" is how you pronounce "H" and she did not want to put her full name on Facebook I guess. Or maybe she hates her last name. Or maybe it makes her feel special. Who the fuck knows.

She was not born as Wendy "ayche". I'm sure her Chinese parents gave her a Chinese name since she was born in China. You can't believe everything that's written on some random article. I don't know how to make it more clear to you sorry. 

Here, why don't you have a look at her LinkedIn profile - https://au.linkedin.com/in/contactwendyhuang

Her Chinese name is Wenjie Huang. That's what's showing on her Chinese weibo account. I guess Wengie was from Wenjie. I thought Ayche was Max's surname for one second but hang on.... haven't seen him in her videos in a long time and she's not wearing her engagement ring in the most recent vlog either. She's back in Sydney. And where is Max!? He's still on Reacticorns but those videos can be well pre-filmed. 

Posted

Wengie.... I used to like her in 2014??? 2015?? idk but WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER? all of a sudden she makes DIY videos cause it's trendy

Posted (edited)

Wengie.... I used to like her in 2014??? 2015?? idk but WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER? all of a sudden she makes DIY videos cause it's trendy

She a sellout but honey your signature i mean its not a link but idk man just letting you know

a38a43d8-4401-459c-bfe5-826abe784d2b.png

Edited by sand god

Posted

Is she still engaged to Max?? idk I don't keep up with her but she's been engaged for ages and then she moves to LA leaving him behind...

Posted

New to this thread here, so...

Have so much to say about Wengie but basically it has already been said before

Can't remember if anyone has ever pointed this out before but OMG "______ HUG!!!" at the start of each video is absolutely cringey. You're freaking 31 ughh

Even when I try to put myself into the shoes of her demographic (aka tweens, little kids) it still creeps me out

Posted

I am also someone who has lurked every now and then without bothering to make an account. I actually used to really like her. I always knew her makeup skills were pretty much non-existent, but at least she seemed chill. 

I really hate the type of Youtubers who are super energetic, loud, fake, and childish. Plus I don't care for DIYs and life hacks since most of them don't do much other than waste supplies and space. 

I kept following her content and was subscribed to her for a long time (well, maybe it was only about a month... but it sure felt like a long time) after she changed her entire personality/channel simply because I used to like her videos. I actually don't care much about how she changed her content to match her new target audience. Whatever makes her the money, right?

The only real thing I am kind of annoyed about is how she ignores people asking for beauty related videos and has pretty much turned into a new person overnight (which I am sure is 1000000% a fake persona). 

I suppose this also has to do with the fact that I despise grown-ass women (and men.. if there are any) suddenly going on about how magical unicorns/rainbows are and how much they LOVE them. I, too, once had a unicorn phase. I thought they were the best ever. (Although my obsession was because they had pointy horns and could stab people, but to each their own.) This phase lasted about a week or so. When I was 8 years old. They act more childish than actual children!! Does this bother anyone else? Or is it just me?