• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2186 posts in this topic

Posted

wengs.JPG

im pretty sure thats her jawline surgery. too much of her jawlines are removed and now her skin has no support

Posted

I was scrolling down my IG feed yesterday and got really scared when Wengie suddenly almost poked my eye out with her dorrito chin... Kumamiki is too kind for this world.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-10 um 10.20.47.png

Posted

wengs.JPG

yeah wtf is that actually? She seems to always have that excess fat bit on her neck in post surgery pics that aren't photoshopped to the shit house. 

uh can someone explain what I'm looking at? Whats up with her neck. Is it plastic surgery? ?aging?or were you bringing attention to her jawline 

When you have V-Line surgery, depending on how one's soft tissue is distributed in the face, the tissue previously supported by the removed bone can sag down. It's not talked about a lot but if you look though some PS forums it's actually a fairly common complaint with V-line surgery. With how little of Wengie's jaw remains I suspect that it's probably that..

Posted

I've never really followed Wengie drama, BUT, a super melodramatic "news" show in Australia called 60 minutes did a segment tonight about people making money via Instagram and YouTube. They just so happened to do a video with ya girl, and I recalled seeing her thread a fair bit, so for your enjoyment here's a little clip of her interview.

She mentioned at one point in the interview itself that she would be okay with giving it all up tomorrow if that's what were to happen...

I watched this video... her face scared me. And she had problem shutting her lips. When she talks, he lips move weirdly. Also can see from the video, her fans are kids.

IMG_7519.PNG

IMG_7520.PNG

IMG_7523.PNG

Posted

I watched this video... her face scared me. And she had problem shutting her lips. When she talks, he lips move weirdly. Also can see from the video, her fans are kids.

IMG_7519.PNG

IMG_7520.PNG

IMG_7523.PNG

she looks so... aged.

Posted

no wonder why in her videos the brightness is turned up to max...she looks more 'real' in those screencaps but she doesn't look young as the internet claims 

Posted

Oh jeez... I used to watch wengie a while ago cause I thought she was pretty cool until I read this thread. But when the hell did her main channel go from being a makeup channel to life hacks? I thought she did her life hacks on another channel? The difference is so striking if you compare the thumbnails:

Jawyy0q.jpg

----------------------------------YNoJDd4.jpg

Posted

Oh jeez... I used to watch wengie a while ago cause I thought she was pretty cool until I read this thread. But when the hell did her main channel go from being a makeup channel to life hacks? I thought she did her life hacks on another channel? The difference is so striking if you compare the thumbnails:

Jawyy0q.jpg

----------------------------------YNoJDd4.jpg

since she realised that she's shit at makeup and everyone else thought so as well.

Posted

IMG_7519.PNG

IMG_7520.PNG

IMG_7523.PNG

While dewyness on the skin does make a person seem youthful and fresh, sometimes its just makes people look greasy 

Wengie needs to blot her face, the shine makes her look old

tenor_(2).thumb.gif.c4b9a7d607131f77381e

Posted

While dewyness on the skin does make a person seem youthful and fresh, sometimes its just makes people look greasy 

Wengie needs to blot her face, the shine makes her look old

tenor_(2).thumb.gif.c4b9a7d607131f77381e

Even on TV, the lighting makes her skin look better than in real life. It's clear that she has imperfections and blemishes on her face but not in her videos! I watched an interview she did in China. She was asked how can she keep looking so young like 18 all the time. She said wearing colourful clothes. Have to say her fashion taste is horrible. She buys really low end clothes and doesn't iron them. She was also asked how to keep her hair healthy. She said don't wash your hair because if you wash the oil away, more oil will come out. TBH, I don't know anyone who has worse hair than hers. She doesn't even brush her hair properly before going on TV.....

Wondering what happened to her and Max. Haven't seen him in a video for a long time. Maybe he has been since I haven't watched her videos in a while too. Her bright videos hurt my eyes and she's forcing herself to prounonce words weirdly. If you watch her old videos, she didn't talk like that. It's sad that kids see a person with low self-esteem and self-respect as an idol. 

Posted (edited)

Why does she even fake an American accent?  I'm American and I can obviously tell she's not from here...

She doesn't wash her hair?! Ew...

Edited by bub

Posted (edited)

IMG_7519.PNG

I'm still appalled by her life choices. She can afford a new house and shit but apparently can't be bothered to get her eyebrows done (microblading would help those atrocities a lot), a facial or some derm consultation, a long wearing matte foundation or some blotting powder, olaplex, or even some damn chapsticks.

YNoJDd4.jpg

Am I the only one who's not mad at the change? Like @Tiffany said, she's no beauty guru so I'm just glad she stopped trying. She knows her target audience and she knows what will sell (I mean just look at the view count). That she's smart about at least. I follow beauty gurus and I'm just glad she stopped appearing in my recommended videos.

Edited by mommy
Can someone tell me how to properly @ users

Posted

I'm still appalled by her life choices. She can afford a new house and shit but apparently can't be bothered to get her eyebrows done (microblading would help those atrocities a lot), a facial or some derm consultation, a long wearing matte foundation or some blotting powder, olaplex, or even some damn chapsticks.

The hilarious part is that she has actually gotten her eyebrows mircobladed and the hair salon she goes to does use Olaplex lmaooooooo nothing can save her 

Posted

Okay, the fuck.

I came across a Reddit thread about YT beauty gurus who earned most of their subs through giveaways which mentioned Wengie and someone dropped that she will be voicing Bliss, the 4th Powerpuff girl in the AUS and NZ version. It's actually for real.

Supposedly Cartoon Network emailed her to audition and she had a professional voice coach. Hopefully they didn't let her keep that ridiculous accent of hers.

Posted

Okay, the fuck.

I came across a Reddit thread about YT beauty gurus who earned most of their subs through giveaways which mentioned Wengie and someone dropped that she will be voicing Bliss, the 4th Powerpuff girl in the AUS and NZ version. It's actually for real.

Supposedly Cartoon Network emailed her to audition and she had a professional voice coach. Hopefully they didn't let her keep that ridiculous accent of hers.

Wtf is going on here...

image008.jpg