• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

2194 posts in this topic

Posted

The bad thing about her face is when she smiles. thats so unfortunate..her chin pushes out somekind very weird way? thats sad :( 

Posted

the joystick isn't even On

Posted

idk if anyone else saw this, but a week ago a Singaporean blogger Naomi Neo posted a picture w Wengie and another youtube personality, Leenda

Screen Shot 2016-04-09 at 10.55.46 PM.png

Posted

her makeup skills make me cry. below is a pic comparing the way she does her makeup from pang foua thor's. literally same colored eyeshadows, contouring, same lip color but different ways of application. hers is so bad you can use this pic as a "your makeup goals vs mine" meme.

her eyebrows look like dried chili peppers:(

image.jpg

image.jpg

Posted

hate to admit it but I do watch Wengie (because it's just so fun to watch her in the there-was-a-car-accident-and-i-cant-look-away kind of way) 

however what disgusted me when I discovered her was borderline fetishizing koreans for their skin care... like seriously she made this claim in one of her videos that people who live in colder climates have finer pores and thus better skin. like CMON!! i don't get why people who watched that still praise her when it's utter BS because judging by her knowledge people in alaska all have great skin while people in africa don't... >:(

also what is up with her lips?not that i'm a stranger to chapped lips but seriously she is a self proclaimed beauty guru. for all the things she went to the doctors for it should be this one., not to change the shape of her freaking skull...is the current state of her lips the aftermath of so much surgery? because that is just unfortunate.

Posted

hate to admit it but I do watch Wengie (because it's just so fun to watch her in the there-was-a-car-accident-and-i-cant-look-away kind of way) 

however what disgusted me when I discovered her was borderline fetishizing koreans for their skin care... like seriously she made this claim in one of her videos that people who live in colder climates have finer pores and thus better skin. like CMON!! i don't get why people who watched that still praise her when it's utter BS because judging by her knowledge people in alaska all have great skin while people in africa don't... >:(

also what is up with her lips?not that i'm a stranger to chapped lips but seriously she is a self proclaimed beauty guru. for all the things she went to the doctors for it should be this one., not to change the shape of her freaking skull...is the current state of her lips the aftermath of so much surgery? because that is just unfortunate.

Have you seen her latest video on "KOREAN lip tint haul" - she's such a koreaboo it makes me feel so uncomfortable. It's like if she had the choice, she would be korean instead of a wanna be tbh.. seems like it. 

It's like she's saying "OMG EVERYTHING IN KOREA IS AMAZING AND PERFECT"

Her face pisses me off in general actually.

Posted

What's her ethnicity? 

Posted

What's her ethnicity? 

1000% Chinese

Posted

What's her ethnicity? 

her family is from Hong Kong

Posted

somebody finally had the balls to post up pictures of her pre-plastic surgery on instagram:

@aerisluna

we need more people like this in the world spreading the truth and already there's people defending wengie on the comments saying she's 100% real. 

Posted

This was prob. answered before but is her plastic surgery such a problem? I thought she was honest about it. i might confuse her with xiaxue thought.

Posted (edited)

This was prob. answered before but is her plastic surgery such a problem? I thought she was honest about it. i might confuse her with xiaxue thought.

Wengie has never been publically open about her plastic surgery. I actually found PULL after my comment was deleted by Wengie for asking about it on her IG a while back.

You're definitely confusing Wengie with Xiaxue. Xiaxue is open about her plastic surgeries and has blog posts and videos about them.

Edited by Nami

Posted

Thanks for clarifying :) Well, that's sad, that she lies about such obvious things.

Posted

Hi, I'm new here and because of her I signed up hahaha. I'm curious of her beauty and I knew it that her cute face isn't a natural or born like that. You'll notice her chin, there is something off and her eye bags bothered me because it really doesn't look good but I like and love her video editing skills.

• Still, not a fan of her make up style. I just love her personality, she seems to be a nice and hardworking person
  • But. . . I am interested on how her face became like that.

From her old picture, she looks a little bit shy type compared now - she is now confident. For me, her old physical look is beautiful - very innocent.

Posted

Hi, I'm new here and because of her I signed up hahaha. I'm curious of her beauty and I knew it that her cute face isn't a natural or born like that. You'll notice her chin, there is something off and her eye bags bothered me because it really doesn't look good but I like and love her video editing skills.

• Still, not a fan of her make up style. I just love her personality, she seems to be a nice and hardworking person
  • But. . . I am interested on how her face became like that.

From her old picture, she looks a little bit shy type compared now - she is now confident. For me, her old physical look is beautiful - very innocent.

It actually seems like she's putting on a persona tbh.

Her weird half Aussie/American-esq "R's" in her words annoy the shit outta me. No one here talks like that with an Aussie accent. She's trying to enunciate the words but it just sounds weird..

She was never happy with how she looked.. When she first emerged, she was OBSESSED with Gyaru makeup and fashion.. her earliest videos (Her song covers - Justin Tmberlake "Mirrors" https://youtu.be/ivvXxyhKWqA ) was when she showed this..  BTW I thought that cover was horrible.. I wanted to pour acid in my ears. but look at the comments section.. her minions are praising her like she's a goddess.

& the only reason why she's so confident now is because she re-arranged her face to oblivion.

somebody finally had the balls to post up pictures of her pre-plastic surgery on instagram:

@aerisluna

we need more people like this in the world spreading the truth and already there's people defending wengie on the comments saying she's 100% real. 

Because I submitted that to that particular instagram page.