• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

2194 posts in this topic

Posted

It's sad how she simply lies to her fans who support and idolize her so heartlessly about her plastic surgery... In my culture, the way one's face is is associated with their destiny, why would she change herself like this? 

Posted

Her face makes me feel that she is about to sneeze all the time

Posted

Zzz her "tutorials" make me cringe. 12 ur olds on instagram do a better job.. I did not learn ANYTHING other than she has no makeup skills.

This is her new one.

Posted

Oh gosh the last one is so lobsided.. 

2016-03-31_19_27_59-WWWengie_-_Page_10_-

Posted

Zzz her "tutorials" make me cringe. 12 ur olds on instagram do a better job.. I did not learn ANYTHING other than she has no makeup skills.

This is her new one.

her lips look so chapped... also, it seems as if she's running out of ideas, most of those lip styles look the same except for minor differences. 

Posted

Wow.... she's hardly recognizable! She looks way older 

Screenshot_2016-03-28-15-00-06.png

I think this was after her first rhinoplasty and double eyelid surgery. The bridge still looks like she has some type of silicone implant.

Her plastic surgery was the best thing she ever did for her youtube career, and hiding her surgeries would be better for her career than disclosing it since she might get a lot of backlash for admitting it--even if it's true.

But it's really unhealthy for all the young girls that look up to her, especially when she keeps preaching to "be yourself" and "love yourself for who you are" when she hasn't practiced what she's been preaching.

Posted

I only sorta like the first and the last hairstyles (and the last is just a pretty simple fishtail braid) in this vide of hers, but honestly I just kept getting distracted by how damaged and unhealthy her hair looks in these tutorials. Girl needs a new conditioner, stat.

Also, what's with the dirt/maybe dandruff? on her shirt? You might wanna brush off your shirt before you pose for the camera showing your all-done look...

wengieshirt.thumb.png.bbced9c13f213cba77

Posted (edited)

^

She's running out of ideas.. She's probably searching up trends on IG /Pinterest/other youtube vids & "recreating" the ideas that are already out there.. which is boring.. and people are still blindly praising her.. 

Her hair looks like hay.. she needs to shave her whole head & re-grow all of it.. 

Edited by Tiffany

Posted

Thanks to this thread, I have seen the light. Gonna unsub her Youtube bc I'm bored of it.

I was really surprised to find out she had surgery! Mostly because I always perceived her as naturally cute/pretty. But turns out she's not. That's sad. Her content is getting kinda boring too. 

Posted

Uh wengie, I liked her before and i watched her videos a lot, I remember watching the video about her aegyosal but looks like the videos has been removed. 

It's disappointing for me to find out about her surgeries and she just said all of her beauty is because she has been eating right and she was born with it. I really admired her but now, meh. :/

Posted

Omg

Does she really look like a 45-year old in real life? That is SO SAD. Girl, check yourself, stop this now O.o

also..is it bad I read wedgie every damn time...

not impressed.gif

Posted (edited)

Omg

Does she really look like a 45-year old in real life? That is SO SAD. Girl, check yourself, stop this now O.o

also..is it bad I read wedgie every damn time...

Yes, I saw her at Chatswood shopping centre when she was with MyChonny.. her face was a mess.. it was such a "surgery face" - like so obvious that she got things fixed. It was stood out cos you know how if you're au naturale, everything would look like it fits (even if your features aren't refined, it would still give off a softer look) but her.. her nose, chin, cheeks, eye-bags.. holy crap. Every time she smiled I was scared her nose and chin would fall off.. also, her face is flat from the side so I think that's why as well..

People should be aware that she is not natural - especially the younger girls watching her because it could be damaging to their self esteem when/if they try to emulate her style/looks etc.

This is her new vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyj0tdCoG4g&feature=youtu.be

Is it just me or does her face in the intro look disgusting. Read the comments zzzzz fml 

She shops the shit outta her face & body on Insta.. and people are still blind.

Edited by Tiffany

Posted

^Is it just me or she actually looks natural here? Maybe there are a lot of shooping and editing involved

Posted

^Is it just me or she actually looks natural here? Maybe there are a lot of shooping and editing involved

nope, still looks like a Gangnam plastic surgery monster. Everything is too sharp. Nothing soft and approachable.