• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Venus Angelics Videos

4293 posts in this topic

Posted

I just made it :'3

mine dident look as aesthetically pleasing as hers did but it tasted surprisingly good :alpacalove:

Hers didn't look appetizing at all. xD Good thing it's about the taste. Speaking of which, it looks way too overcooked and mushy for my liking.

And is it just me or does she sound like Cooking Mama. xD

Posted (edited)

Why did she have to show her face while she was cooking that stuff... Just a voice over would have been fine 9_9 Then again, not talking at all and just having text would be so much better.. :/ Before, her voice never really "annoyed" me to the point where I coudn't stand it.. Now that she has gotten older, she has to work much harder to get that "kawaii" vioce, it annoyes the shit out of me :alpacafedup: 

She's definitely not dressing like a "doll" anymore.. Apart from the eyelashes, she just looks like an average European girl :notimp:  Also, is she holding her chopsticks right..? To me it looks like how Mira holds/held her's, witch people pointed her out for using them wrong for O.o  And what the hell is up with the glasses :darth: 

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted

Yup I did point out Mira's "new" chopstick style of eating and gave her a point for it lol

Venus use the same style and I still didn't figure it out how the hell they can eat like that :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

I don't understand how they can eat like that either :lamasad: For a sec i thoght i held mine wrong, but then I remembered how Mira holds them, lol ;) Kinda weird how Venus and Margo claim to know so much of Japanese culture, and how Venus was raised according to it or whatever, but she can't even hold her chopsticks right :alpacabored:

Posted

Did anyone else pointed out the fact that she keeps on leaving food stains all over her mouth and face in every food video ? She must think it looks so childish and innocent yet it is probably a sort of fetish for some of her viewers xD

Posted (edited)

^^^^^^

Noticed it, it looks hella stupid.. Probably something along the lines of the "It makes me feel kawaii desu" kinda thing Venus always does.. Didn't she say in that blogpost about bra shaming that she liked acting retarded because it makes her feel "cute" :Alpacaconfused: I mean, it's not too long until she's 19 for God's sake :beardo: Well, well, she learned from the best I guess 9_9

Edit: What the hell is up with the glasses :darth: 

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted

Hum, why did she just upload this old interview ?

She looks so retarded and lifeless in this video it made me giggle I confess...

Posted (edited)

She looks so retarded and lifeless in this video it made me giggle I confess...

At 3:01 : "Excuse me:amgplz:" That exact sentence annoyed the hell out off me :notimp: Idunno, maybe because she said it as if she "too intelligent" to go to school... stfu :Alpacamad:

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted

At 3:01 : "Excuse me:amgplz:" That exact sentence annoyed the hell out off me :notimp: Idunno, maybe because she said it as if she "too intelligent" to go to school... stfu :Alpacamad:

It made me laugh, like "What is this school work you speak of? Never heard of it."

Posted

ok venus is starting to get really creepy. she needs to think of what she is doing before it catches the eye of crazy people. honesty what the heck is she posting now? italian pasta? let me leave stains on my face of the sause....i am so creeped out.

Posted

That "italian ramen" looks so unappetizing haha. The last half of the video was basically her eating it, and acting like a child. Not sure why she decided to include that. Overall, the video made me feel uncomfortable. :alpacadone:

Posted

Best thing "she has a big management". That's how her mother see herself. lololololol

Posted

Hmm I wonder what its going to be about maybe another makeup tutorial for glasses. Hopefully its not another video of her eating :alpacadone:

gergergerg.png

Posted

her hair looks horrible, honestly she should of left it black.

Posted

Hmm I wonder what its going to be about maybe another makeup tutorial for glasses. Hopefully its not another video of her eating :alpacadone:

gergergerg.png

How to be kawaii (again) while wearing glases (again)