• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4953 posts in this topic

Posted

What happened??

I... why did she do this. Why.

Posted

I think she's resorting to these sort of videos and behaviour so she can go viral to extend her fame.

In other news:

5e0c5edb7570a__79ca5be2e6784ac8fb29163c7

Posted

I think she's resorting to these sort of videos and behaviour so she can go viral to extend her fame.

Yes, and she's been doing this for years using different clickbait titles and suggestive thumbnails. And sometimes it worked for her to get over 500k views but she had a better reputation at those times.

Posted

That clip was gross on so many levels. The laziness is outstanding, she didn't even brush her wig properly. Also, Venus can't sing:drool:

Posted

I don't want to sound too harsh on her, because maybe age regression is her coping mechanism for when she feels stressed/ overwhelmed, but I feel this shouldn't be shared with strangers on the Internet... Like, there's nothing wrong with dressing up in cute childish clothes and collecting squishies, and playing pretend singer when you cosplay... But maybe don't record these cringy performances online for the world to see, especially when you're an adult who's a known alcoholic with mental issues? It's just uncomfortable to watch for your viewers and fans who know the "real" you.

Posted

That clip was gross on so many levels. The laziness is outstanding, she didn't even brush her wig properly. Also, Venus can't sing:drool:

Last thing im going to worry about is her wig 😂

Posted

I was on youtube reading a lot of comments about Venus needs to seek terapy, but every comment said Japan is not good for health care. That she needs to move to Europe to get a better mental heath. It is sad she went through so many things in her life as a child, then escaping from her evil mother, then got married to Manaki and it didn't work out long term and that she got the surgery to become "natural thin" while the man who performed the surgery on her, stole body organs from her. I understand why her recent videos are terrible, because she feels awful too. It's sad to see her this way, I can only imagine in 2020 her life will get worse

Posted (edited)

Last thing im going to worry about is her wig 😂

I know what you mean! What I meant was she put so much effort into being fake, but she couldn't even be fake "right" if that makes sense :alpacaconfused: It was probably nit-picking, tbh her speech was much more annoying!

Edited by Night_rain

Posted

Why doesn't she do therapy online with a European doctor? She wouldn't even have to leave her house, just open her Skype, no excuses. Do you guys know if that's even possible? Better than nothing imo.

Posted (edited)

Its just Venus wanting attention again for the umpteeth time. Kinda getting tired of hearing how poor mental healthcare is in Japan like thats the real reason of Venus’s problems. Her mom got deported back to Europe and is still hot mess. 

Venus doesnt want to change. She wants to be a wannabe rebel pandering to pedos because she has no real job skills. 

Edited by kyuutobani
grammar

Posted

That video was super cringe! I feel like she’s trying to be an “edgy troll” or something but it’s not working for her. I don’t get it like she doesn’t want to make decent videos when it’s her job but she also doesn’t want a real job?

As for therapy I’ve heard that it’s not easy to receive therapy in Japan but there are other ways to get help. There are apps for mental health and therapists that do online work. I know it’s probably not the best but better than what she currently has. 

Posted (edited)

Venus doesnt want to change. She wants to be a wannabe rebel pandering to pedos because she has no real job skills. 

To be honest, I am very sure that Venus immensely suffers from severe co-dependency and has no idea what to do with herself alone in the world because she was so used to being attached to somebody for her needs (mother then husband). Which is why no matter how much time she spends trying to get herself together, she won't succeed alone without someone there to provide her with what she needs and wants. And because no one is filling in that role, she's regressing back into a stage of her life when she attracted people to herself with her weeb-stardom yt crap. She's likely doing it with the hopes that someone new can fill that hole in her heart with the same methods that got her attention from mother and husband. She likely believes if she's not a kawaii weeb, then she's undesirable.

Someone like her would need a carer or regular check ups and monitoring, which likely isn't going to happen since I suspect she doesn't have a valid visa to stay in Japan. She'd need to leave but I doubt that's even a consideration for her.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted (edited)

Venus is completely lost. She is desperate. 

It breaks my heart Cathy Cat is associating with Venus; I thought it was a "let me borrow some of your fanbase" movement from Venus, but Cathy seems to enjoy working with Venus. Which is really sad. I admire how Cathy is fluent in Japanese and most of her content is quite interesting (in the Ask Japanese channel, at least). 

But on the other hand it gives me a little bit of hope for Venus when she works with Cathy Cat. Maybe she sees Cathy as a person whose steps she could try to follow up, build a real career, I don't know.

Concerning her cringey singing video: I'm afraid THAT'S VENUS in her purest form. When she posts a cringey photo (such as the one she is dressed in fairy clothings on Manaki's couch), when she is acting like an anime helpless character, THAT'S VENUS. That's her safe spot. It might sound weird but that by pretending to be an anime or some shit like that, she is actually NOT pretending to be something she is not. 

Venus, this will be hard for you to read, but you don't have to have sex and drink booze to become an adult. You can't become an anime character because anime characters are fictional beings, which mean they don't exist. And yes, you look very much like your mother.

Edited by habanerooo

Posted

I think Cathy Cat is extremely cringy and I hope the personality she has in her videos is just a persona. PeachMilky, however, seems like a good person to have around. She feels way more like an adult than all the other people Venus has had around, sure shes lewd streamer but at least she seems to have her life together.