• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Venus Angelics Videos

4986 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember when she started doing vlogs outside and going to some places, people liked that a lot and they were asking for more videos like that. I think those videos got a good amount of views too. She was also dressing cute but normal style I think.

She should have kept doing that. She just need to look normal.

Posted

she literally uploaded the same video file (three clicks worth of work) without even bothering to check for inconsistencies. Maybe she's getting stress from her "manager" for being inactive again and there's something in the contract about uploading regularly.

A far better option would have been a sequel such as 100 New Halloween Costume Ideas. At least respect your viewers enough to offer them new content. Sadly it doesn't seem like she's in any position to create new videos at the moment. I'd personally rather see her take an extended break to get sober, figure out her life or get a real job than trying to continue as an internet famous person without putting in the necessary work.

Well she did go to the trouble to delete all the old comments from when this video was first released so (in her mind) no one would realize it’s a reupload. Pretty sneaky and underhanded move but she’s had that sneaky side to her for a long time, it’s nothing new.

Posted

Even if she's too lazy/anxious/drunk to go outside, she could simply make a Twitter reaction video. A ton of Halloween parties happened last weekend and funny and interesting costumes were all over Twitter. She could have translated the captions for her viewers and explained some of the cultural background and everyone would have been happy.

Posted

Sorry that fake giveaway at the start seemed very scummy to leave in to get people to comment and subscribe to her she should take it out of the video honestly have no issues with the reuploads as long as she doesnt delete them in a week and actually leaves them up but atleast inform people in the description its a reupload if you're too lazy to edit the actual file

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Posted (edited)

In the description of the re-upload she’s asking people to watch her surgery video... also it’s super disappointing she re-uploaded that old, awful video from last year. I thought maybe cuz of the title and the thumbnail she made a NEW video making fun of the one she did last year. But nah she just re-uploaded the bad one.... ok Weenus

F7E74208-16B2-4C8A-8C5E-206B2B171EAF.jpeg
Also most of her fans are no dummies, it seems. Cuz I see a lot of comments pointing out the fact that the video is a year old and no one is winning that Nintendo Switch.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

Yeesh Venus, Halloween is coming, you can film yourself walking around Tokyo and see people in costumes during Halloween night, that's a good enough content if you want a simple video

Her manager can't send her to these places?

Also from what I can tell there's probably a ton of seasonal goods she could make videos about, not just for halloween but for autumn too. Like the sakura themed products in spring, it literally would take next to no work and yet.............

Posted

.... ok Weenus

"weenus" :D 

Truly fitting

Posted

@kissy I think she needs to look her ownself, and embrace her ethnicity instead of looking so japanese. Its okay to have some of the style but she overdose it lately. 

Posted

Oh I also want to add that the amount of comments on this video (because of the fake giveaway and telling people to comment) compared to the amount on her last three videos is way more her past three videos comments combined aren’t even what this videos at..... guess she got what she wanted?8EABEBD6-59D6-4992-B3E3-B45E032BBFDC.thu

194E8E6D-F1A0-4BB9-9825-B366EB824C68.jpeg

23CA749F-F159-42AC-82B6-ED727E4D2FEF.jpeg

AEF32C18-6C10-4BD8-A819-D11E8C083E3A.jpeg

Posted

That was rude of her to bait people with a Nintendo switch.

It was probably Manaki's.

Posted

What going on with her in the last videos? Did they record this right after a mental breakdown?

201910314235269487887060641.thumb.jpg.6220191031974653029495537871.thumb.jpg.729201910314210640217708637398.thumb.jpg.45

I don't even know why they keep posting this lazy ass content, I mean, I know you need money but jfc

Posted

I know she deleted that demo music of her from Instagram, but I suddenly remembered she made songs back in the day

And they're both freaking terrible, loud obvious auto-tune, and just grating

This painful to listen songs are all Margo faults

Posted (edited)

I know she deleted that demo music of her from Instagram, but I suddenly remembered she made songs back in the day

And they're both freaking terrible, loud obvious auto-tune, and just grating

This painful to listen songs are all Margo faults

I wonder who made those songs and how - sounds like they just layered random samples on top of each other with not rhyme or reason (in Venus Desu at least. Is the other song even Venus'?), so it could be Margo or Venus herself?

Edited by jindelinde

Posted

I kinda liked the first track. Could never understand the lyrics though, is she saying gero gero san?

Gero gero is the onomatopoeia for a frog's call. Is the song about a frog?

Posted

I'm sorry, but this song has a Vocaloid voice, probably Miku Hatsune's one. I guess the only thing Venus did was posing.