• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4844 posts in this topic

Posted

true, she ain't no model. But a bright light at the right spot can to wonders. (Compared to what we have seen)

sml.jpg

Every body can look pretty if half of the face is blanked by stage lights. She ugly if you can see her entire face.
For the eating disorder thing, she doesn't want people to ask her how to get skinny yet one of her programmed livestreams was about how to not eat too much?

Posted

Soooo, Venus role is a student council member that is in a bear suit that is also a Yandere?

Posted

Soooo, Venus role is a student council member that is in a bear suit that is also a Yandere?

nic cage wearing a bear suit punching a woman

source.gif

Posted (edited)

isn´t she way too old for this idol shit? I know some idols are succesfull in their mid and late 20s, but they Always seem to start in their mid 10s as fucked up as that is and some stay popular well into their 30s, but they Always start young. starting in your 20s with this kind of thing seems weird/too old of an age. and wow. she is def not a voice actress haha.

has anyone else also notice how much trouble she seems to have pronouncing things right? I find her barely comprehensible at times when she speaks english, but also her Japanese lacks pronounciation wise. it sometimes seems like all I hear is moany whiny vowels gibberish when she speaks,

and its also def not a ´´german accent´´. since Japanese should actually be SUPER easy for germans to pronounce. and also english wouldn´t be too hard.

yes her hair is so unflattering. I also think the black is too harsh on her, she says her natural hair is black but honestly thats just a fucking lie and the typical Japanese haircut isn´t doing her any favours either, I think venus hasn´t reached that stage yet where she realisis she will never be Japanese. She(like most people imo) looks  best with her hair (mostly) out of her face. and mid to light brown hair.

6ae420b25483a97a71bc74e0fee9441f.thumb.j

source.thumb.gif.f06c455a5db111a004382af

venus-angelic-ccca1007-09ac-41a0-9498-80

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I agree. And didn't she once said her natural hair colour is light to medium brown? I believe it was medium brown, but I think she insisted on it being light brown. I think the video, where she said it was around the time she left her mother, but I am not sure. She definitely lies about her hair being black. It is really rare to see someone having really pale skin and having back hair. It makes her look sick, because the contrast is too harsh

Posted

I agree. And didn't she once said her natural hair colour is light to medium brown? I believe it was medium brown, but I think she insisted on it being light brown. I think the video, where she said it was around the time she left her mother, but I am not sure. She definitely lies about her hair being black. It is really rare to see someone having really pale skin and having back hair. It makes her look sick, because the contrast is too harsh

I have naturally black hair and white skin and I can tell she doesn't. You can also see from her baby-toddler pics she had light brown hair, whereas if she had truly black now it would be black before as well.

She let her hair grow before and it was a dark brown/medium but she now dyes it black to be a gugu japanese doll.  

Personally I think when you are pale very dark hair rarely looks nice. To me, it makes me look sick so I always dye it lighter. 

Her face on that pic looked like a moon and a huge neck, I got scared 😐

Posted

I remember her saying it in a video once that her natural hair colour was black, I think it was when she adressed the whole ´´She is dying her hair black to look asian´´ thing. and she was like no, my hair is actually black or near black. and yeah true, I am very pale and have very dark(though not black) hair and it usually isn´t a very good look. especially not in natural outdoor light :stoplz:

Posted

I think that blond hair looks the best when you look the best if that makes any sense.

Blond hair is known to make your facial features stand out and make you look older if your face is aging prematurely.

Her hair is extremely damaged,her face has changed, and she has premature wrinkled and bad skin due to her lifestyle. 

She also had black hair in the past too and she still looked nice so the problem aint her hair.

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYUegfyGBc8

Okay, so she has a studio now?? Dunno how she got the money for it.  

Who is Ella Freya? Is she actually Venus' GF or are they just really good friends? 

Posted

Maybe that’s kind of a shared studio? Like you know...she can record there only on certain days, because others are occupying it? 

Can‘t imagine she afforded that all by herself...or...does she really have money on the side? o.O

Posted

The problem is not really her hair, make up and badly aging skin; it’s simply that we are so used to her filtered/edited photos that every candid shot of her looks “odd” to us! Even back in her old videos it was all about angles and her super bright, overexposed lightning! She never had that natural doll face she claims (and that’s not a bad thing!) but she grabs on to something she isn’t and never was. Literally the only thing that changed are her eye bags! 

Yes, Venus is pretty and she can look cute but she just isn’t idol/model cute. She was always looking older than her age (again, not a bad thing in general but when you base your fame on your youth it’s kind of unfortunate) and she always tries too hard to look Japanese. Japanese agencies like foreign girls that look cute AND foreign; hence girls like Dakota and Taylor got signed! 

281E5272-B3EF-4567-8DE4-5CE7359F6B35.jpeg

Posted

She now has a studio for filming videos but does anyone think it will actually help her improve her video content? Her voice acting video was filmed over a month ago, and this new one seems to have been filmed over a week ago judging by the fact that she posted those pics with Ella a week ago and this video contains the footage of making them and the quality of the content is far from good. But then again, her videos have always been subpar and the few good ones are overshadowed by the bulk of videos only striving on controversy and clickbait.

Posted

She now has a studio for filming videos but does anyone think it will actually help her improve her video content?

Renting a studio will not change the quality of her content. Even if she hires a full production team to create a set, design a wardrobe, edit frames, and enhance the sound, you can't spin shit into gold. 
Her days of pulling a large audience based on her quirky self discovery story, are over. She's wrecked her brand... and I think she knows it.

But then again, her videos have always been subpar and the few good ones are overshadowed by the bulk of videos only striving on controversy and clickbait.

Excatly. 
Case in point: 5 years ago that "voice acting" video would have had a totally different reception: "She's coming so far!" "Good for her for trying!" "Keep up the dream, Venus!" 
But now? Too much has gone down, for the focus to be shifted off the bullshit. Anything other than the truth is seen for what it is... damage control, or a cover story.

Posted

I have studied hair and makeup and am also a personal trainer. I personally don't feel her skin is all that bad with genetics... well technically.

Her skin shows signs of dehydration rather then ageing. Her hair shows signs of poor diet rather then poor Hygiene. 

281E5272-B3EF-4567-8DE4-5CE7359F6B35.thu

So the top image you can see bloating. We know Venus eats noodles a bit and so I imagine some sodium bloat comes with this. Her skin is also very translucent and so This may indicate poor dietry choices (high amounts of sodium and alcohol). 

Now an article I read suggests these are the effects of malnutrition;

"skin may become thin, dry, inelastic, pale, and cold"

Now in hair you may also have it thin out when losing excessive weight. Basically  hair grows in three phases. I won't use the technical names however it's basically the pause, growth and fallout stages. In the growth phase the hair basically starts snapping off due to the shock of not getting enough nutrients (leading to the strands to be weakened). Venus already has what appears to be fine hair strands at a medium density. With the hair falling out the sebaceous glands can go overactive. The main reason I thought I should bring this up is that I feel a lot of people are saying she looks old or her genetics suck or she is ageing badly. The fact of the matter is with good food and workout she can repair the damage. It's not too late for her to eat well and look well. 

I genuinely do hope she gets better mentally and physically. 

Posted

So her business is....a studio for youtube? Enlighten me please, I did not understand what it was all about.