• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4872 posts in this topic

Posted

She reminds me of the problem kids in class who would prefer to do an exaggeratedly poor job in front of their peers for a laugh rather than be vulnerable and give it their best shot — all at the expense of their own educational experience. Yes, anyone would be nervous in the situation she was in (recording with the hands-on direction of someone she likely admires). All the more reason to not drink constantly and subsist on only caffeine and sugar.

Posted

Could not finish that fucking vid :alpacadone: 

Holy shit, who took pity on her because she clearly has no skill. I hope she realizes that guy was laughing AT her. 

B08772CA-06BC-4E2D-BCAA-2585AC4A4299.thu

Posted

B08772CA-06BC-4E2D-BCAA-2585AC4A4299.thu

He was being shady towards her since the first video, he didn't even take her seriously during that interview video.

dddddd.thumb.png.6b01709db7f247118d9ebec

Posted (edited)

She really doesn't try at all. Like she's trying to make it funny, hoping they'll laugh, but everyone just stays awkwardly quiet. It's so painful to watch. As soon as she did the first try it feels like she gave up on herself (That 'English laugh' was just sad). You really see the guy losing his patience throughout the video as well lol.

The poor guy’s facial expressions are pretty hilarious actually. Here he’s like “seriously? Are you for real right now?”

08EE6CC3-EE2A-4309-A5C4-3FD2DBB51552.thu

Here he’s about to burst out laughing-

50876DFB-7338-49D9-971A-C5C99DFC2459.thu

Finally he’s like “ah fuck it. I give up.”

2CD3E48C-CB3B-44FD-A160-B599788AC217.thu

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted (edited)

Can someone explain to me what the role she got is? Sorry, I think I missed something... This video is the first I’m hearing of her doing VA work.

Dear lord though that video is so hard to watch... it gives off some legit secondhand embarrassment. Like Jesus how humiliating... Why did she think it would be a good idea not only to film that, but to post it??:S

He keeps trying to tell her different ways she can try it, but she does it the same way almost every time.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

If memory serves, I think film-version of her role is just a person in a bear suit. Maybe that's why they wanted her to voice act? To dub? (If so, jokes on them for attempting continuity.)
So... she's the voice of a "teddy bear" in film...

but also "Student Council Member #2" in the flesh - on stage...

(?)

Posted

I'm sorry, but how did she get this role..

I think the low rent management company she hired hooked her up with this play. The people behind the play probably see her 1.7M YT subs and 20K likes/post on instagram and think “celebrity!” hoping she’ll drive ticket sales.

I say low rent management because they’re the ones that staged her little “comeback event” last month

4E6DDA00-3DF9-48DF-B753-7C54845EB79D.thu

as well as the fan meetup event that 8 people showed up for.

She had a link for the play in her instagram bio for awhile but that’s gone now. And she had a post promoting merch for the play awhile back too but nothing more about that either so I wonder what the status of all that is now. 

I honestly think she got the role as a favor (a.k.a connection). If the guy thinks she worthless then he can give her lines to another character while Venus stands beside/ or behind, looking all pretty. The voice acting can also be done by someone else.

I guess if you put enough makeup on her and don’t stand too close she might look cute. Depends on how close the audience is to the stage but she’s not looking too cute these days.

F489F214-8262-4A25-BD6F-AFD5588EA46A.thu

Posted (edited)

I guess if you put enough makeup on her and don’t stand too close she might look cute. Depends on how close the audience is to the stage but she’s not looking too cute these days.

F489F214-8262-4A25-BD6F-AFD5588EA46A.thu

I feel like this is due to her picking hairstyles and makeup looks that aren’t super flattering for her... She lets all her hair hang down around her face and neck, and it causes so many unflattering shadows. Like the shadows are making the shape of her neck and chin area look mega frumpy. But she insists on keeping a common hairstyle Japanese girls do, where they have the straight bangs parted more towards one side and long straight locks. 

Also her abuse of alcohol will definitely take a toll on her looks. You don’t get very good sleep when you’re plastered (despite the fact it’ll knock you out) and that can’t he helping. 

Shes not ugly and has the potential to look super cute, she just boxes herself in to certain styles for her ~aesthetic~ and doesn’t seem to be taking care of her body. 

Edited by AnarchyStocking
Oof the formatting was all wonky

Posted

Uuuh, that practice was awkward, I just burst out laughing at the first take cause I thought she's just joking around but after awhile, she stuck with the same tone all over and I'm like :tenor.thumb.gif.0edc514a8fbc097169062252

It's that squeeky tone in her that sounds more like the squeeks from cleaning the dishes instead of the ones in Anime

Venus would look better with her hair up, ponytails always suits her cause it makes her neck look nicely long and she looks fresh

Posted

I feel like this is due to her picking hairstyles and makeup looks that aren’t super flattering for her... She lets all her hair hang down around her face and neck, and it causes so many unflattering shadows. Like the shadows are making the shape of her neck and chin area look mega frumpy. But she insists on keeping a common hairstyle Japanese girls do, where they have the straight bangs parted more towards one side and long straight locks. 

Also her abuse of alcohol will definitely take a toll on her looks. You don’t get very good sleep when you’re plastered (despite the fact it’ll knock you out) and that can’t he helping. 

Shes not ugly and has the potential to look super cute, she just boxes herself in to certain styles for her ~aesthetic~ and doesn’t seem to be taking care of her body. 

Same goes for her make up! I think the style of make up she does doesn’t suit her at all AND it never looks “clean” but really sloppy/badly done! For me she always looks like she spend the night sleeping with her make up on.... I think venus goes for make up that looks good with filters and after editing.... 

Also pleeeaase tell me that she painted on those eye bags :amgplz:

Posted (edited)

Seriously? There’s a lot going on here beyond unflattering hairstyles and makeup and shadows. Her eyebags have bags and those unfortunate lines around her mouth she inherited from her mother are already deep and getting deeper (and she’s only 22!) Her face is a combination of bad genes and a terrible lifestyle (bad diet, poor hygiene, drinking and that godawful tape she tortured her undereye area with for so long to get that aegyo sal or whatever it’s called) and it’s falling apart at warp speed. Girlfriend is NOT aging well - one more trait she shares with her mother.

62A178A2-2B06-48A8-A89A-94966778538D.thu

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy
changed pic

Posted

@Andromeda Galaxy I completely understand what you’re saying, and it’s all correct! But I was focusing more so on the things she can control, not genes, which she cannot. Her style of hair, makeup, and how she chooses to treat her body are all things she can control. (IMO it’s harsh and unfair to get on her case, or anyone’s case, about things she inherited through genetics... everyone has things about their appearance they inherited that they can’t change, but can do certain things to help the appearance of)

Definitely if she has bad genes there’s not much she can do. Besides take charge of the things she can control and change to help her overall look. And sadly, right now, I don’t think she really cares much.

Posted

@AnarchyStocking True, she can’t help her genes. But it would be nice if she’d stop squinching and curling her upper lip which just makes that Margo mouthal thing she has going on that much worse.

Posted (edited)

true, she ain't no model. But a bright light at the right spot can to wonders. (Compared to what we have seen)

sml.jpg

Edited by ChocoFrosting

Posted

she also has shit posture as a result of her lifestyle. it can cause unflattering shadows and make her chin look undefined. she needs a complete rehaul of her life