• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4953 posts in this topic

Posted

Some quotes from her last livestream (apologies for the language. it’s her words, not mine.)

- “The more money you donate the bigger my tiddies will grow. That’s how I set myself apart from the other tiddy streamers”

- comment: “you seem in a good mood.” Venus: “I’m intoxicated. I’m not happy, just drunk”

- “Come to my bar in Tokyo Aug. 30 and 31, I’ll be working at a bar in Tokyo. You can drink with me”

- comment: “How big the tiddys if I donate $100”

- “I’m gonna be a badass tiddy cosplayer”

- comment: “show us your tongue Venus” Venus: “just fuck off”

- comment: “drink Tabasco” Venus: “I’ll do it for something that has 2 zeroes”

- comment: “what happened to Mana?” Venus: “I had to take him to the pet hospital”

- comment: “so Mana had to be put down?” Venus: “unfortunately that’s sort of true”

- Venus while playing game: “I’m gonna defeat you little bitch. Take that up your ass”

- comment from David: “would you do a sex tape collab?” Venus: “no David shut the fuck up”

- “livestreaming is more fun than making videos and feels like a family” (it’s also easier if you’re too lazy to make an effort.)

And just for old times sake, from Feb:

17513EAC-A952-4610-965A-DDB04345F290.thu

i feel bad for her really this is just 

What a life she's living. But she could make it better, she's just not putting any effort in. Good lord.

Posted

Venus evolving toooooo Margo!

Posted

Some quotes from her last livestream (apologies for the language. it’s her words, not mine.)

- “The more money you donate the bigger my tiddies will grow. That’s how I set myself apart from the other tiddy streamers”

- comment: “you seem in a good mood.” Venus: “I’m intoxicated. I’m not happy, just drunk”

- “Come to my bar in Tokyo Aug. 30 and 31, I’ll be working at a bar in Tokyo. You can drink with me”

- comment: “How big the tiddys if I donate $100”

- “I’m gonna be a badass tiddy cosplayer”

- comment: “show us your tongue Venus” Venus: “just fuck off”

- comment: “drink Tabasco” Venus: “I’ll do it for something that has 2 zeroes”

- comment: “what happened to Mana?” Venus: “I had to take him to the pet hospital”

- comment: “so Mana had to be put down?” Venus: “unfortunately that’s sort of true”

- Venus while playing game: “I’m gonna defeat you little bitch. Take that up your ass”

- comment from David: “would you do a sex tape collab?” Venus: “no David shut the fuck up”

- “livestreaming is more fun than making videos and feels like a family” (it’s also easier if you’re too lazy to make an effort.)

And just for old times sake, from Feb:

17513EAC-A952-4610-965A-DDB04345F290.thu

I don't think her therapy is working. Also I think she said she's off meds just recently...

Venus evolving toooooo Margo!

No I don't really think so. This is something different. Looks like someone being extremely pained by life and/or giving up on life.

Posted

Her new badass foul-mouthed drunk tiddy streamer persona is not going over well on Youtube. She’s lost over 4000 subs in the past month and her views are averaging around 40K/day. After taxes and Youtube taking their cut that’s probably barely enough to cover her rent and wine & vodka bills.

7585C3D2-4699-4943-9355-8BC96DC04A45.thu

Posted

the whole badass depressed nihilist act comes across as really cringy escapism.

it’s kinda like asking a teen “well what are you gonna do when you fail this exam?” and they respond “guess i’ll just be a stripper or kill myself lol!” so they don’t have to admit that they actually don’t know what to do next

Posted

Ai, this seriously made me laugh out loud.
One of her few moments of lucidity when not just failing out of pure laziness at trying to be an e-thot gamur ( which is ironic since not like those spend much of an effort doing anything at all either).

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted (edited)

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

Ai, this seriously made me laugh out loud.One of her few moments of lucidity when not just failing out of pure laziness at trying to be an e-thot gamur ( which is ironic since not like those spend much of an effort doing anything at all either).

I kinda like “Take that up your ass.”

Has a nice edgy ring to it.

Posted

Her top donators are most certainly men.

Men who enjoy seeing her in pain and slowly falling apart. Men who say word for word what she wants to hear (wtf would a grown man be so invested in a gossip forum like David talking about PULL every 5 min?), grooming her and being her perfect little white knights... until they start doing what every creepy man does, as shown with the David question posted above: interactions will become increasingly sexual (but still look supportive or playful), nudging her into a sex work future, all the while praising her for wearing the clothes she wants and standing up for the mean bitches at PULL or lolcow.

She said she was no one's doll anymore, I hope she can stay out of this trap, even if it costs her a few dollars.

(I'm sorry for my English, if something is not clear I can try and word it in a different way)

Posted

Men who enjoy seeing her in pain and slowly falling apart. Men who say word for word what she wants to hear (wtf would a grown man be so invested in a gossip forum like David talking about PULL every 5 min?), grooming her and being her perfect little white knights... until they start doing what every creepy man does, as shown with the David question posted above: interactions will become increasingly sexual (but still look supportive or playful), nudging her into a sex work future, all the while praising her for wearing the clothes she wants and standing up for the mean bitches at PULL or lolcow.

She said she was no one's doll anymore, I hope she can stay out of this trap, even if it costs her a few dollars.

(I'm sorry for my English, if something is not clear I can try and word it in a different way)

Reminder: She’s a grown-ass woman, not some vulnerable 13-year old child.

This is 100% her choice.

Posted

Reminder: She’s a grown-ass woman, not some vulnerable 13-year old child.

Of course, and for that I hope she can have the clarity of mind of not getting excited for the easy bux she is making right now.

But I can't understand how the mods praise those creepy ass men when they throw money her way, and nobody sees how fucking weird it is for them to be chatting with teen fans.

Posted (edited)

You're right. She is desperate for money. But, being overly sexual with these creeps isn't just about earning money.

Sometimes, victims of trauma get ALOT of validation through being sexual. She's being egged on to be an exhibitionist, and part of her genuinely enjoys it, because it's validating. 

But, she probably wishes the David-types would drool with respect. Like Manakai did. Telling David to "fuck off" was is a good sign! It shows that despite receiving his validation, she still has some minute semblance of self respect.

Producing sexual content for your fans has an exponential effect. They won't be satisfied seeing the same thing, over and over. They'll want more and more, and won't be shy to voice their desires. She'll find this out, real fast! And, good! I hope she hits her hard limit, and fucking quits.

Edited by BitchPlox
I'm so bad at spelling...

Posted

Potential trigger warning

To be fair, I don't think it's uncommon to get an "idgaf" attitude when you've hit rock bottom and/or are suicidal. You can get to a point where you do stuff that you'd never do if you were mentally stable and healthy, simply because you think it doesn't matter anymore. You believe that no one cares about you, no one loves you the way you are and that you might not be around that much longer anyway. You hurt terribly and so you lash out.

That can include all sorts of things including drugs, sex/prostitution, stealing etc. If you recover you might feel ashamed of what you've done during your rock bottom phase, but until then everything is fair game.

I honestly hope she heals and gets to a happier, healthier self again.

Posted

Guys. Legit. Venus is not, and was never, a weeaboo. Her 1/2 Japanese bestie is here to set the record straight.
xD ((lul!))

789349rgi38709.thumb.jpg.96bfc795bf8db3d
Again: NOT. A. Weeaboo. :D

Low-key tinfoil:
Venus and her sis got together, when Venus unloaded all of her emotional baggage, due to the recent drama. (Cuz friends = therapists?) 
Anyway, her friend has empathy, and got defensive. They then decided to make this salty, cringe-video, addressing the most important allegation: Being a Weeaboo...

And don't get it twisted with that, "WeAring a KiMono is FIne! GoSH!" I know. We all know. It's totally fine, compared to wearing an American Indian headdress. But that's not the point.
Venus did and fantasize bout being Japanese. And you know what? I don't blame her for being an insufferable weeb. If I were her, I'd wanna be someone else too.

It's just funny how now, in 2019, she's still focused on responding to this, of all things.