• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4953 posts in this topic

Posted

A distinct possibility that she isn't into the opposite sex.

I don't see why someone would care if they are separated. I know I wouldn't have an issue with it.

Hidden Content

My comment was a reply to another person claiming that venus wanted a relationship, also she is not really separated since she is still legally married to manaki and says they are still together. 

Posted

My comment was a reply to another person claiming that venus wanted a relationship, also she is not really separated since she is still legally married to manaki and says they are still together. 

separated.thumb.jpg.4935c65dfde648a3c24e

Posted

separated.thumb.jpg.4935c65dfde648a3c24e

Image result for you got me there

Posted

Hidden Content

No, pretty sure she’s just picking her nose.

17051A75-AA1C-4036-8350-8585FA3D2DEF.thu

Posted

No, pretty sure she’s just picking her nose.

17051A75-AA1C-4036-8350-8585FA3D2DEF.thu

That's a relief then. I was a bit worried, but that's me.

are there any video clips of the virtual fan meeting stream? 

Sadly there doesn't appear to be. Quite a few people have been asking so maybe someone can put something up?

I dont if this has been posted before, but this cringy cover of anaconda in 2018, she also says the n-word at 2:01

Watched this again, and just noticed that Manaki was here with her playing the tambourine, so everything was okay between them then it seems.

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxVAAyfBsDo 

So the new video is a reaction video about that TLC "My strange addiction" episode. Honestly, my first idea was "cool, this could be interesting to watch, hearing what she thinks about it today, how things really were, how she felt with her mom's presence everywhere and so on!" 

Some parts were kind of interesting. But it was so poorly done. No editing so I could hardly understand what she said. If she talked at all, mostly it was "uh-hm... yeah... no.... ohhh, I was so cringeyyyy" and "oh, this Justin guy has sooooo many surgeries, cosmetic surgeries are bad, mkay?" She could have said something like "I know the dangers about this, I made this mistake myself." She wouldn't even need to go into detail, it would just have been honest to tell she had gone down this dark path too.

She could have spilled soooooo much tea about that documentary. About the photoshoot practically being a fake since she already won the contest at this point. About Margo being a stage mom and a psycho. She didn't say anything about her mom directly. She only said she was being forced to go to the Thai temple where she won her first beauty pageant?? I am not sure, I only understood the "I was forced"-part, the rest of it got lost in the bad sound editing.

Also nothing about the lies the show implied and how she might have been lured into it (As far as I know, TLC didn't tell any of the living dolls they were doing an episode of "my strange addiction", they sold it as a kind of documentary.) What she regrets now about it and what she doesn't regret. This could have been really great IMO! But nothing about that.

A shame she wasted the idea. I genuinely liked it.

Edited by Strawberries

Posted (edited)

Zero Tea spilled. Zero self reflection. She HATES her old self. And, she has zero comments to make about Mommy Dearest. She comments about other people's shit, and doesn't address her own. Opportunity missed. What a boring video.

About Emily: Venus basically projected her own issues, and has a new crush.

• "You don't have to go that far" about Emily hurting herself, by wearing a tight corset... (How bout that botched surgery, V?)
  • "It's ok to be dolly, but I think you should like your real self as well"... (From Venus Palermo... the queen of Self Love...?)

About Justin: Venus was judgmental, superior, hypocritical, and jealous.

• She judges his behaviors and desires (but not her own.)
  • She's critical of his dreams of starting an implant business. (at least he's motivated?)
  • She's jealous of his lavish lifestyle, wherein he can do anything her wants. 
  • She judges him with "Why don't you just go to the gym?" "His face is puffy." "He does fan service." 

annnnnnd the best part:

• She is hypocritical, with "He seems to have gone through so much emotional pain, to put himself in such danger." (Lmao, again, how's your stomach these days, V?) 

And I LOVE the segment where she comments about doctors, and how it's important to get a good one...
giphy.gif
Well, Venus. Tell me more about that time you paid a known butcher, in secret, to hack out 1/2 of you small intestine.

edit: Anyone else remember when this doc came out, how her and Margaret made fun of the other people in it, too? They said they were "freaks", and how Venus and Margo were the only "normal" ones in it. ...lol.

Edited by BitchPlox
in the post

Posted (edited)

Yeah, she was particularly rude about Justin. 

Okay, he's a bit extreme about surgeries, but at least HE PAID FOR IT!!!!

He paid for everything he wanted because like he said "I don't go on vacation, I don't buy a new car,... ". It's called sacrifice, but at least, he's super happy.

I bet she's just jealous because Justin have a supportive family, a boyfriend, he seems to live in a beautiful apartment and can do whatever he wants with his money. She wants ton of shits without moving a finger.

At least, she had pissy reaction over her fakish speech of living doll and seems to be more pissy everytime Maggot does appear and how more cringey she was than her. The only funny part. The rest is Meh... 

Edited by Yuka-Chan17

Posted

Why the fuck doesn’t she pause the video when she talks. Am I supposed to use my left ear for the episode and the right for her comments or what

Posted

Zero Tea spilled. Zero self reflection. She HATES her old self. And, she has zero comments to make about Mommy Dearest. She comments about other people's shit, and doesn't address her own. Opportunity missed. What a boring video.

About Emily: Venus basically projected her own issues, and has a new crush.

• "You don't have to go that far" about Emily hurting herself, by wearing a tight corset... (How bout that botched surgery, V?)
  • "It's ok to be dolly, but I think you should like your real self as well"... (From Venus Palermo... the queen of Self Love...?)

About Justin: Venus was judgmental, superior, hypocritical, and jealous.

• She judges his behaviors and desires (but not her own.)
  • She's critical of his dreams of starting an implant business. (at least he's motivated?)
  • She's jealous of his lavish lifestyle, wherein he can do anything her wants. 
  • She judges him with "Why don't you just go to the gym?" "His face is puffy." "He does fan service." 

annnnnnd the best part:

• She is hypocritical, with "He seems to have gone through so much emotional pain, to put himself in such danger." (Lmao, again, how's your stomach these days, V?) 

Thank you! Exactly this. I didn't dare to call her a hypocrite because I did not understand all her words about Justin due to my not very accurate hearing and the bad sound quality of her video. But your quotes prove she has quite a hypocritical attitude towards the guy. Yikes.

Posted

The way she reacts to her fans is also kind of rude. I get that she hates her past self and probably wonders why people would be her fans but it makes her seem like an asshole to roll her eyes and behave ungrateful in general when the fans are shown. The only good thing she had to say was "oh she's so cute" or "oh nostalgic". Usually content creators are a bit more humbled by people supporting them, even if they're cringy or whatever.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, she was particularly rude about Justin. 
Okay, he's a bit extreme about surgeries, but at least HE PAID FOR IT!!!!
He paid for everything he wanted because like he said "I don't go on vacation, I don't buy a new car,... ". It's called sacrifice, but at least, he's super happy.
I bet she's just jealous because Justin have a supportive family, a boyfriend, he seems to live in a beautiful apartment and can do whatever he wants with his money. She wants ton of shits without moving a finger.

Thank you! Exactly this. I didn't dare to call her a hypocrite because I did not understand all her words about Justin due to my not very accurate hearing and the bad sound quality of her video. But your quotes prove she has quite a hypocritical attitude towards the guy. Yikes.

Yes and yes. 

I have no clue wtf her beef with Justin was. 
Like bro... both of you have gone through elective surgery, (although her's was MORE DANGEROUS). Both of you want fame and fortune, (although he WORKS for it). Both of you love the spotlight, (although she is loosing her popularity.) And, both of you want to continue your lifestyle!
BOTH OF YOU have ALOT in common. What the hell are you judging him for? 

I totally agree with ya'll. I'm chalking it up to jealousy, and projection.
Plus, I can imagine Margo sizing him up, soon after the doc aired:
"See Veenoos! He isht not a REAL living doll! He doos the surgery! ONLY yoo are reeeal living dolly!  Remember! Dis isht yuur trademark! Goot gurl! Now. Make mommy sammich!"
It's just sad that Venus holds fast to Mommy's standards, given the time and history.

extra nit-picking under spoiler:

Just wanted to make fun of how fucking ignorant she was, when she commented about Justin and his firends getting ready to go out to the club:
"It's like a bunch of girls getting ready! Only they're guys!"

((smh.))

The way she reacts to her fans is also kind of rude. 

Agreed. She wasn't grateful towards them... She was incredulous.

Edited by BitchPlox
spelling errors

Posted

Maybe she will indeed do a part two and make it better. The idea as such is genuinely a nice one, IMO. I feel the opinions and comments are important to her, who knows, she might pick up constructive critisism. It can be some great content.
Tbh I'd really like to hear what she thinks about the TLC episode and her former self. I always wondered.

Posted

I don't think she was rude about Justin. I felt like she felt bad for him.

Posted

She said "feeling embarrassed is so outdated, embarrassment is so outdated" a few times, maybe that explains her latest behaviour lol