• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Venus Angelics Videos

4991 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

She said she would want to have children if she met someone with whom she wants to spend the rest of her life, which means she's no longer with manaki.

Looking at the way she brought this up, I am sure that she wants everybody to know that she is single but without making it too obvious.

Posted

I don't think they're "together" anymore in terms of a relationship, but they're still legally married, a.k.a they're separated.

Also, the cat is Ella Freya's, so I think they might have moved in together.

Posted (edited)

She said she would want to have children if she met someone with whom she wants to spend the rest of her life, which means she's no longer with manaki.

Looking at the way she brought this up, I am sure that she wants everybody to know that she is single but without making it too obvious.

She must be delusional if she thinks a man/woman would want her while she is still legally married to manaki.

Edited by hfeuwh146
lol at the whiteknights who downvoted me

Posted

She's answering some of the tough questions, but she is undeniably burnt out and un-enthused. She just looks numb.

Question 1 was IMPORTANT. The way she shrugs it off passive aggressively is annoying. She didn't have to include it, but she just clearly wanted to take a jab at this VALID point of view. Such blatant and utter denial. She wants to be ignorant about this topic. She'll cringe at her response, when she's well.

Re: Sex Life Video deletion, and the incoming part 2 ... for fucks sake. Even if her "presentation" is cleaner than a bottle of Fuji Spring Water, keep it off the web! You'd think she'd learn the 1st time. Get back on meds, and talk to your therapist. Not the internet...

Re: "Go to the police at 14"... yup. She hit that nail on the head.

Re: Going back to school "when she has the time for it"...
giphy.gif

"What do you do when you're down?" Her A to the Q just proves how uncomfortable she is, with recognizing her self destructive cycle. She doesn't just "sit down and try not to think about anything" aka disassociate. She streams, edge-lord vague-posts, cries for help, drinks, and all sorts of other shit she's in denial about.

Q: "Do negative opinions affect you?" A: "No." (Mooooore denial.) She's so wrapped up in denial, self loathing, and attention seeking. 

annnnnnd I stopped watching it there. It's too much. I know folks mentioned she admitted to falling off track with meds and therapy. If there was anything else of substance, post it? Ty.

Posted

I can't when someone called her "my favorite idol" and asked for advice from the elder sage Venus

tenor.gif

Posted

hey, at least she washed her hair for this video!

Posted

She must be delusional if she thinks a man would want her while she is still legally married to manaki.

Venus, if you’re reading this, I’m out here and I’m not picky 

Posted

She must be delusional if she thinks a man would want her while she is still legally married to manaki.

A distinct possibility that she isn't into the opposite sex.

I don't see why someone would care if they are separated. I know I wouldn't have an issue with it.

Also one might interpret what you wrote as implying that she needs a man, which was probably not your intention.

Posted

So this Youtube person with 23 subs and 2 other videos re-uploaded her deleted video. It just popped up in my recommended videos.

https://youtu.be/ufH9SsGGTKM

Lol. The internet is forever.

BC2ED6F2-2E6F-4018-9ED3-F9E68E6E5D89.thu

Posted

Look what’s happening to her Youtube channel. Ignore the estimated earnings, I’m talking about the numbers. She’s lost over 3,000 subs this month. 600 so far today and the day’s not even over yet.

814EE17D-90F2-4F31-BDC6-C0489E48BE80.thu

The people have spoken and they’re rejecting her and her half-assed content.

Posted

The people have spoken and they’re rejecting her and her half-assed content.

You can't even call that half assed content. At this point her stuff seems more something you'd find at omegle and similar, lol
I's say I'm surprised -more- haven't jumped out yet but then again, it's probably a mix of people rooting for her recovery and "train-wreck" spectators.

Posted

Also, the cat is Ella Freya's, so I think they might have moved in together.

That's what i thought too, but in the video stream someone asked her about the cat and she said she'd had it for two months, as tho it was hers.    I also noticed she referred to the cat as 'it' rather than 'he' or 'she', which may not be a big deal, but animal lovers usually refer to their pets as she or he, whatever the case may be.

Also, I don't even like saying this because it looks I'm just thinking alarmist or being ridiculously over noticing things, but in a couple of live streams recently, she has been fiddling about with her nose a bit, usually her left nostril, like it was itching her, and in the mukbang someone actually commented something about her picking her nose,  but i first noticed it in one of her earlier streams that she kept rubbing her left nostril like it was bothering her and i thought i hope she's not doing coke. I'm not  in any way knowing about the effects but think that is a well known sympton, I hope strongly that is not the case and I'm just being stupidly alarmist given my own anxiety.

So this Youtube person with 23 subs and 2 other videos re-uploaded her deleted video. It just popped up in my recommended videos.

https://youtu.be/ufH9SsGGTKM

Lol. The internet is forever.

BC2ED6F2-2E6F-4018-9ED3-F9E68E6E5D89.thu

Yes i saw that, I wish they could have uploaded the virtual fan meet video,

Posted

A distinct possibility that she isn't into the opposite sex.

I don't see why someone would care if they are separated. I know I wouldn't have an issue with it.

Hidden Content

My comment was a reply to another person claiming that venus wanted a relationship, also she is not really separated since she is still legally married to manaki and says they are still together. 

Posted

My comment was a reply to another person claiming that venus wanted a relationship, also she is not really separated since she is still legally married to manaki and says they are still together. 

separated.thumb.jpg.4935c65dfde648a3c24e