• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4872 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Soooo I’m watching the stream right now, and people have been spamming with questions about Manaki. If they’re still together and whatnot. 

Well just now she finally addressed one of the comments asking if they’re still together and she said “hmm I’m going to keep this private.” .... so I guess that answers that. I don’t think they’re together anymore.

Also I thought this was supposed to be an “uncensored” Q&A where she was going to answer anything?? That’s already out the window I guess. 

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

Oh god, her giggling in the livestream is hard to stand, it's so forced. And she has to clear her throat a lot so the cutesy voice must be hard to do for her. Some stuff from the Q n A

- She revealed that Venus is actually Malice and she was too embarrassed to reveal it at first.

- Her big change came about because a) she likes virtual youtubers b) she thinks virtual stuff is the future c) she has nothing to lose d) she likes technical stuff e) she's too shy to show herself in front of the camera

- She didn't come up with Malice's design, her company did

- "Are you still with Manaki?" "I won't talk about that" (could be just me bust she dismissed this question really quickly and coldly... so now even I tend to believe they're not together anymore)

- She likes the virtual world because she can form it with her own fantasy and there is no boundary for her personality, she can have the personality she wants (but imo the latter you can do irl too, it just takes loads of time and effort)

- As far as I understand she will still upload vlogs?

- "How is your hamster doing?" "Having a lot of babies" - "How can I be your girlfriend?" "Stalk me. I react to stalkers."

So she confuses Venus and Malice a lot and her voice reverts back sometimes too. It's hard to watch for me so I'll quit here. (Seems like she's trying to backpedal from the virtual youtuber thing a bit? before I had the impression she was giving up on "Venus" but now she seems to mix it)

Posted

@Iris Heart Yeah I think she’s definitely backtracking a little bit now. Cuz before didn’t she say, as Malice, that Venus would no longer be showing her face or making videos like she always has? And now she’s saying that Malice is Venus, and Venus will be making real life vlogs and stuff. 

I think that’s solely because of Malice not really being received well at all.  

Posted

The live stream from earlier, in case some people missed it. I hope she doesn't delete it.

Posted

Oh god, her giggling in the livestream is hard to stand, it's so forced. And she has to clear her throat a lot so the cutesy voice must be hard to do for her. Some stuff from the Q n A

- She revealed that Venus is actually Malice and she was too embarrassed to reveal it at first.

- Her big change came about because a) she likes virtual youtubers b) she thinks virtual stuff is the future c) she has nothing to lose d) she likes technical stuff e) she's too shy to show herself in front of the camera

- She didn't come up with Malice's design, her company did

- "Are you still with Manaki?" "I won't talk about that" (could be just me bust she dismissed this question really quickly and coldly... so now even I tend to believe they're not together anymore)

- She likes the virtual world because she can form it with her own fantasy and there is no boundary for her personality, she can have the personality she wants (but imo the latter you can do irl too, it just takes loads of time and effort)

- As far as I understand she will still upload vlogs?

- "How is your hamster doing?" "Having a lot of babies" - "How can I be your girlfriend?" "Stalk me. I react to stalkers."

So she confuses Venus and Malice a lot and her voice reverts back sometimes too. It's hard to watch for me so I'll quit here. (Seems like she's trying to backpedal from the virtual youtuber thing a bit? before I had the impression she was giving up on "Venus" but now she seems to mix it)

Venus doesn't even know who she is. Its just sad to watch this.

Also all her personal videos with manaki are gone. So either she is taking her personal life off YouTube or they did breakup

Posted (edited)

Venus doesn't even know who she is. Its just sad to watch this.

Also all her personal videos with manaki are gone. So either she is taking her personal life off YouTube or they did breakup

The main reason I feel like they DID break up is because: Why would she say she wants to keep whether they’re still together or not private unless something happened? When in the past she was open about being married to him? (Open in the sense that we knew they were together, not in the sense of her making videos with him)

She could just simply say something like “yes of course we’re still married!” And leave it at that. But instead she chooses to neither confirm or deny anything and that makes me think they’re over as a couple.

EDIT: Also holy shot, she lost 800 subscribers today after that stream. Yikes. She has a LOT of subscribers but as people have pointed out, most of them are not active. And you can tell when you look at the views of her recent vids. All the ones she’s losing are the ones who were actually active and gave views. Jeez.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

Just some answers from the livestream I picked up:

Do you like BTS?
- I know BTS but I'm not really attracted to guys so I prefer BLACKPINK.

Are you still together with Manaki?
- I'm gonna keep this private.

What is it like to experiment with virtual reality?
- Biggest thing is I'm able to be more myself. Consequences, judgement and being pointed fingers at don't exist in the virtual world. The virtual world is made from my own fantasy, I can go into my own world, my own character, so my personality has no boundaries.

Please give Malice different outfits!
- I can do that myself but I have to talk to my company and my manager - I mean I have to blackmail them, like if you don't give me different outfits I will quit and boycott your company. So in another words, it's gonna be alright. Just kidding.

Please bring back your vlog videos!
- Virtual vlog videos and real vlog videos will come. Don't worry guys!

What company are you with?
- Some gay bitch company

What do I have to do to become your girlfriend?
- So I'm an introverted person so if you really, really, really, want to become my girlfriend, stalk me. I'm kind of an unhealthy person and so I react to stalkers.

How are your hamsters doing?
- Having a lot of babies.

Do you have any pets?
- Yes I have one hamster! (? not sure if she meant to say she has one type of pet, hamsters)

Do you have Japanese citizenship?
- No, Hungarian and Swiss citizenship.

Do you have a mental illness?
- Haha yes but it's getting better.

Do you live alone?
- No.

When will you upload your first singing video?
- When the fucking company is done mixing it!

Why the name change?
- I feel like the original Venus is a lot more softer and Malice is a bad girl so that's why I call her Malice.

Describe your company with one word
- Handicapped

It's sad when you have to pretend to be a cartoon instead of being your human self
- This isn't pretending! I'm doing this in the name of science.

How did you come up with the design?
- I didn't come up with the design but I did.. It's a very complicated and messed up story but I said I'd respond to anything so I will. The company wanted to make an international VTuber group, there was like a Chinese character, a Russian one and American, and I ended up as the British one. But she was like sixteen to eighteen and they were like um, you kinda sound like a whiny toddler, we should just fit the image of the character to your voice. So that's why I ended up as a 5 year old. And because the character was redesigned, I could choose the clothes for her and this is what I chose.

How is your experience with Japanese mental health care?
- I don't really know because I've only experienced mental health care inside Japan but it's going well for me.

Are you and your mom working on your relationship?
- No.

Who do you live with?
- Ummmm with my pet!

Are you gay or bi?
- Bi!

Will you have a threesome relationship with you, Manaki and a girl?
- I think Manaki wants that but noooo, no.

Venus was clearing her throat the whole time and in the end she said she's going to have a sore throat if she keeps talking.. Seems like the cutesy voice is really hard on her. Also her voice is noticably lower when she speaks/sings in German and the most high pitched when she speaks in Japanese.

I don't know what to think now. Before I said I was ok with Malice because she made the distinction between a character and herself but now in this stream she said she did the whole "Venus is my mom" thing because she was too embarrassed to just say Malice is her "virtual self"? It really seems like she's going through some edgy phase and desperately needs an outlet for her "perverted jokes" and all, since it's probably not so fitting to her pure doll-like image she has built up over the years. Don't know how her friends react to those either, I haven't really seen the type of jokes from Mikan for example? Maybe Venus is so stressed about going outside and hanging out with people because she feels like she has to hold herself back and "be proper" with her friends?

The way she talks about her company makes it seem more like it's some kind of friendly project, not a big deal at all. She didn't mention it's name either so maybe it's just nothing to talk about really, or maybe it's associated with something Venus doesn't want people to dig out and associate with her.

Rip Manaki and Venus.

Posted

venus.thumb.JPG.2d974cd48d81ebf85c3bfc97

some comments I found. It seems they are together?

Posted

I mean a lot has happened the past year with the illegal surgery, going to a therapist ect. There are many reasons why she would go this route. 

Posted

@temato I mean it’s been a while since she said the stuff about them still being together and him wanting her to explore her sexuality.

Wouldn't she still be saying they’re together if it were still the case? Cuz now she’s saying it’s private... which just leads to the suspicion that they split.

Also sorry if I seem to focused on this, I just really get the gut feeling. But I could be wrong.

Posted

@temato I mean it’s been a while since she said the stuff about them still being together and him wanting her to explore her sexuality.

Wouldn't she still be saying they’re together if it were still the case? Cuz now she’s saying it’s private... which just leads to the suspicion that they split.

Also sorry if I seem to focused on this, I just really get the gut feeling. But I could be wrong.

I think you are right. people  are all the time asking her in the comments whether  she split up with manaki and she always says no .  But now all of a sudden she wants to keep it private? Sounds like it's over between them for me.

Posted

She wanna keep private her relationship with Manaki but then she says that Manaki wants a threesome relationship with her and another girl but she doesn't want. Also not so long ago she said on her instagram that she would have a girlfriend while having a relationship with Manaki.

So idk about her answers. I think she is trying to throw shit at Manaki or idk.

btw being more attracted to girls than boys doesn't mean you have to like a music group more than other ones just bcoz of the gender of their members.

Posted

Ahhh got it. I'm not usually involved with what's happening to Venus. I find the whole thing very sad tho

Posted

Her response to '' react to stalkers " seems like a big swing at manaki, bc I mean, yeah

Posted

Her response to '' react to stalkers " seems like a big swing at manaki, bc I mean, yeah

oof, I didn’t even think of that... but yeah