• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4897 posts in this topic

Posted

It could be that it's the suggestion of the therapist. I'm not sure if Manaki is also involved during sessions, but when I was going to therapy my therapist suggested that my SO come along for some sessions since so much of our relationship was affected by the abuse from the past. I'm sure Venus and Mana have had difficult fights, because of all Margo's negative injections that are surely difficult to leave behind. Or, I wouldn't be surprised if the pressure of social media was involved in some of their fights or the decision to keep the relationship a little more privatized. I personally think everything is all and well with them and it's just another change with how Venus is handling her own life and platform. Whatever it is, I'm happy to see Venus maturing. She's been through an awful lot. 

Posted

I didn't realize they've only been married for two years! It seems longer. Honestly, I don't think they'll break up any time soon. They seem to honestly love each other. I know we only see a small snippet of their lives, but from their interactions in videos they seem to really care about each other and feel comfortable together. 

They've been married since August 2015 (roughly 3 and a half years).

So actually, my mistake. In my last post I said she'd have only just filed for PR and wont know for another 6 months, but in reality she actually must have applied in August 2018 and got the result back just recently (Dec or Jan). The only requirement for getting PR is to have been married to a Japanese citizen for 3 years and live in Japan for 1 year, which she had done by August 2018.

So she's already a permanent resident. Should be interesting to see what happens with them in the coming months!

Posted

Screenshot_2019-02-02-19-17-11.png

Posted

I can’t tell if this is her brand of humor or if they actually broke up.......

Posted

i died when i saw this lol

Posted

I can’t tell if this is her brand of humor or if they actually broke up.......

i think that's just her humor lol

her sense of humor is uh... kinda weird tbh

Posted

So it looks like she deleted a bunch of videos recently? Cuz it says the most recent one before her “Instant Plastic Surgery Makeup” video is the one with Kenna in it, and that’s super old from 9 months ago.

45C65828-EFF5-4319-B83B-3E4570A21876.jpeg

Posted

So it looks like she deleted a bunch of videos recently? Cuz it says the most recent one before her “Instant Plastic Surgery Makeup” video is the one with Kenna in it, and that’s super old from 9 months ago.

45C65828-EFF5-4319-B83B-3E4570A21876.jpeg

20190205_192054.thumb.jpg.916b0f10a15916looking at her social blade she got rid of a ton. Maybe just trying to declutter her youtube?

Posted

her boyfriend Q&A one is gone too. Noticed because I was looking for it.

Posted

her boyfriend Q&A one is gone too. Noticed because I was looking for it.

I think she's trying to remove more "personal" videos, because all of her videos about her surgery are gone, and her "how I ran away from home" video is gone too. But she has other videos with Mana up like "my boyfriend does my voice over" and "teaching my boyfriend english" and stuff, so I don't think it's necessarily confirmation of a breakup.

Posted

Tbh I would be kinda sad if they broke up, because they actually seem very close after all the stuff they've been through :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Tbh I would be kinda sad if they broke up, because they actually seem very close after all the stuff they've been through :alpacaworry2:

To me they seemed like good friends instead of a couple. :alpacaworry:

Posted

That's funny, just yesterday I was trying to find the IG pic of Taylor visiting Venus at the hospital (I love the caring Taytay) and I remember Taylor also wrote about Manaki-Suga and how was wonderful with Venus, but I noticed the content was all gone. I imagined because it's easier to move forward after all she has been through but now I'm afraid they are taking a break:alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

Yeah Venus and Mana seem more distant lately, but that’s just the general vibe I’m getting from Venus’ change in her content. I could be getting it all wrong. But Venus had seemingly made a lot of comments lately about being gay and liking girls (nothing wrong with that of course!)... But it makes me wonder if she’s maybe realizing something about herself she didn’t really realize before? Not only that but earlier this month on Insta, she posted a caption saying some stuff was going on but didn’t “know what to post or how to explain it”, and that things were starting to make more sense to her. Idk just all speculation! Totally could be 100% wrong😬 Worth noting that Mana has been suuuuper quiet on all his socials lately.

She did just post this, including it to back up my saying she’s said a lot about being gay lately:

910CF438-E0E9-42BF-8F57-EB7EDEBF0811.jpeg

Edited by AnarchyStocking
Added a thing, sorry

Posted

ouchh... I wonder how her husband is taking the whole openly lesbian/bi thing? I hope he is in to it... like maybe he likes those type thing? He does look a lil girly himself so who know?

I guess what im saying is I hope he is okay... I feel like we always get her side, but what about his side? 

It would suck if you're straight as an arrow and gotta deal with a bi/gay gf? And on top of that eveyone on the internet talks about how she's with him for the visa, what a marriage huh.