• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Venus Angelics Videos

4281 posts in this topic

Posted

just when she stopped being problematic too damn

also did she shave off her eyebrows?

holy crap, im halfway through the video and SHE DID

she said she shaved them off so theyre easier to shape, damn, i could understand like shaving the tail off but the whole frickin brow, wild

damn this gets more wild as i go on 

Lap1j9U.png

01c15d9d-84b2-4897-874c-40fb00f335a3.png

she said its "not to look korean" but bitch tf, why would you do korean makeup, shave off your eyebrows and change your bangs just for the makeup? damn

im sorry to say but its like actually awful makeup on her, it literally looks good only in pics, geez

hopefully she didnt like her eyebrows

I accidently down-voted you instead of upvoted oopsie. Just wanted to let you know 😅

Posted

This so called "Korean Makeup" was a big yikes.  Lord, where do I even start?! If she would just do a little bit of research and look up "Korean Makeup" on Youtube, she would know for sure that no Korean these days would walk around with such dark eyebrows.  I admire her dedication of shaving them off but that was totally unnecessary for this Korean look since she could have just brushed them out, trim them and LIGHTEN THEM with eyebrow gel.  Plus those circle lenses with the really thick rims remind me of the Ulzzang era makeup which was trendy like 10 years ago.  A lot of Korean people no longer wear circle lenses but rather more natural looking contact lenses where the eye color blends out naturally than having those dark rims that circle lenses have. This look was very oof and does not represent the current Korean makeup at the slightest.. 

bruh.jpg

Posted

Am I the only one that's getting weird vibes from this video? As soon as she said "sharpie eyebrows" I just thought she had to be trolling.

Posted

Ahh, this is kinda badly researched, yes, Korean makeup emphasised on the straight eyebrows but I am pretty sure it wasn't that dark or harsh, kind of like how Japanese makeup uses brown or blonde eyebrow gel to soften their dark brows but Korean is teeny bit darker ( trend wise I mean ), also, damn, Venus uses thick as hell concealers 😂, this is a very basic video on what you'd think about Korean makeup, kind of disappointing

Posted

She renamed the video into Korean Makeup Hacks.

Posted

This so called "Korean Makeup" was a big yikes.  Lord, where do I even start?! If she would just do a little bit of research and look up "Korean Makeup" on Youtube, she would know for sure that no Korean these days would walk around with such dark eyebrows.  I admire her dedication of shaving them off but that was totally unnecessary for this Korean look since she could have just brushed them out, trim them and LIGHTEN THEM with eyebrow gel.  Plus those circle lenses with the really thick rims remind me of the Ulzzang era makeup which was trendy like 10 years ago.  A lot of Korean people no longer wear circle lenses but rather more natural looking contact lenses where the eye color blends out naturally than having those dark rims that circle lenses have. This look was very oof and does not represent the current Korean makeup at the slightest.. 

bruh.jpg

Feel same about the Ulzzang era, I guess she did not search for makeup from this year, just saw the Gangnam Unnie thread here on Pull and was like "nope" and finally did this makeup.

On the other hand there is no rule what kind of makeup a woman can or can not put on her face. Many like to do a pin-up makeup and that was  loooong time ago. Venus just probably liked "this one" at most.

Posted

i don’t know what to think. I just can’t help but to feel that she really doesn’t feel good in her recent videos. Maybe she’s trying to be more mature and calm, and maybe we’ve been too used to see her being over energetic and bubbly...but to me she just looks sad and unmotivated. Even her smile on her thumbnail looks really fake. 

Well, on another note she looks really cute 

Posted

She looks so pretty here. I agreed she looks sad, I wish I could give her a hug. 

Posted

yeah, i also felt the same weird vibe on her new video. hope she’s doing ok

Posted

She doesn't seem sad at all to me she just looks serious. She's getting older and can't always pretend to be a little girl playing. I appreciate her when she's presents herself this way perhaps more than her cutesy videos if only because its different. 

Posted

She doesn't seem sad at all to me she just looks serious. She's getting older and can't always pretend to be a little girl playing. I appreciate her when she's presents herself this way perhaps more than her cutesy videos if only because its different. 

Yeah that's right but it's strange that in a video she looks so happy and cute and in the next video changes her attitude...

Posted

Honestly, I prefer her quiet, mature side much more. I feel super uncomfortable/uneasy when she acts like a hyperactive 6-year old for 10 minutes straight even though she's over 20 now (21 I think?) :/ . It could be something she does to cope with her terrible childhood with a narcissist who stole her innocence away, but it's chilling to watch for me. I have a hard time believing a mentally healthy 20-something with a spouse would act like that naturally. It even felt like she was manic at times (i know she said she didn't have bipolar disorder, but let's not forget she denied having an eating disorder not too long ago). :alpacaworry:

So yeah, it may sound weird to you guys, but I actually prefer this new style she has going on... Less cringy, and more her age. She may look less ridiculously happy/manic, but at least I don't feel like I'm watching a woman putting on a fake child persona to hide her insecurities.

Posted

I’ve really enjoyed bubbly Venus while she was around, but now I’m starting to realize that the reason she probably stuck with that persona for so long was because that’s what her mother initially forced on her. To act like this super childlike living doll. That’s what she was doing when she was building her channel and it started booming with popularity. So I can see how it must have been really hard to break free from that, and why it’s taken her so long to do so. I feel like she’s probably also felt scared to deviate from what she started with, seeing as that’s what made her channel grow so much. Not knowing if being her true self would be as successful.

Glad to see she’s getting a lot of support in her comment sections. And the people there who are saying things like “I’m worried about you, you seem so different” probably haven’t been following Venus for very long.

End ramble.

Posted

i just noticed that she deleted a couple of videos ,the ones about the illegal weight loss surgery and her recovery 

Posted

i just noticed that she deleted a couple of videos ,the ones about the illegal weight loss surgery and her recovery 

Or Youtube could have deleted them if people flagged or reported them for inappropriate content.