• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4844 posts in this topic

Posted

The fact that she thinks this is how we wear makeup is very insulting to me lmao
i wish she did more vlogs 

Posted

I liked her easy see through bangs trick with the pins. But the eyebrows are way too dark and drawn on looking. I also think she put on more foundation and concealer than needed, but that’s my personal opinion. 

Posted

damn girl that´s not a good look

Posted

I don't like how her makeup tutorials are all pretty similar. I personally dont feel a point in watching them because it's kinda just like rinse and repeat

I know she's in a bad place, which must be why she's not been getting out of the house much and posting these kind of videos

Posted (edited)

Why does she always use so damn much of everything? I hate how she always conceals the hell out of her under eye area and proceeds to smear her whole face after that.  When she was younger doing her ridiculous tutorials I thought she's just a kid having fun but she barely improved since the old days tbh

But I really like her hair now. 

Edited by blyathunt
Edit

Posted

oh girl... she literally said she wanted "sharpie eyebrows"

and the gradient lip is dated, from what ive seen on ggs they dont use that style anymore.

maybe venus should adopt the "take lots of care of your skin and use very little make-up" Korean style instead of caking her face like that

on a positive note, i like her natural voice.

Posted

Just when everyone thought she improved her makeup skills, she decides to prove them wrong. Whichever filter she is using can't hide the awful cakeyness of her face. The eyebrows are just terrible, the eyeliner doesn't suit her eyeshape.

And why call it Korean Girl Makeup when she could just name it Korean Makeup Techniques or something? How could she still not have learned from her previous clickbait fiascos? This is the part of her personality that I dislike - the Margo-like need to gain 5 minutes of fame no matter what, all attention is good attention.

Posted

captureee.thumb.PNG.5b4b37fb0ec9e8077f6cCapture5.thumb.PNG.8851f9373832f28b0bd6b

YIKES... her eyebrows look awful. Is she okay? This reminds me of 2014 era Venus with the terrible makeup.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw those eyebrows was

imagesSO989JPW.thumb.jpg.d81598ad5f56f23

Posted

tenor_(1).thumb.gif.ef370fe75f38dc1cfd3b

Posted

just when she stopped being problematic too damn

also did she shave off her eyebrows?

holy crap, im halfway through the video and SHE DID

she said she shaved them off so theyre easier to shape, damn, i could understand like shaving the tail off but the whole frickin brow, wild

damn this gets more wild as i go on 

Lap1j9U.png

01c15d9d-84b2-4897-874c-40fb00f335a3.png

she said its "not to look korean" but bitch tf, why would you do korean makeup, shave off your eyebrows and change your bangs just for the makeup? damn

im sorry to say but its like actually awful makeup on her, it literally looks good only in pics, geez

hopefully she didnt like her eyebrows

I accidently down-voted you instead of upvoted oopsie. Just wanted to let you know 😅

Posted

This so called "Korean Makeup" was a big yikes.  Lord, where do I even start?! If she would just do a little bit of research and look up "Korean Makeup" on Youtube, she would know for sure that no Korean these days would walk around with such dark eyebrows.  I admire her dedication of shaving them off but that was totally unnecessary for this Korean look since she could have just brushed them out, trim them and LIGHTEN THEM with eyebrow gel.  Plus those circle lenses with the really thick rims remind me of the Ulzzang era makeup which was trendy like 10 years ago.  A lot of Korean people no longer wear circle lenses but rather more natural looking contact lenses where the eye color blends out naturally than having those dark rims that circle lenses have. This look was very oof and does not represent the current Korean makeup at the slightest.. 

bruh.jpg

Posted

Am I the only one that's getting weird vibes from this video? As soon as she said "sharpie eyebrows" I just thought she had to be trolling.

Posted

Ahh, this is kinda badly researched, yes, Korean makeup emphasised on the straight eyebrows but I am pretty sure it wasn't that dark or harsh, kind of like how Japanese makeup uses brown or blonde eyebrow gel to soften their dark brows but Korean is teeny bit darker ( trend wise I mean ), also, damn, Venus uses thick as hell concealers 😂, this is a very basic video on what you'd think about Korean makeup, kind of disappointing

Posted

She renamed the video into Korean Makeup Hacks.