• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Venus Angelics Videos

4283 posts in this topic

Posted

I 've followed Venus for MANY MANY years, Seeing her like this and watching her mental health and physical health deteriorate slowly is really depressing, I was use to her bright, crazy and weird videos she use to do but slowly shes been more and more aware of her health issues (which is great!) but her mental state and physical state have also taken a hit ever since the Margo incident. I remember when I watched her illegal surgery and saw the photos I cried because of how gruesome and horrifying that must of been for her. I really hope her the best.

Posted

it's like she read the gangnam unnie thread lol

Posted

Venus actually looks really pretty in that last video (before she does the weird prosthetic makeup, anyway)! It's a shame she seems so unhappy and out of it. She looks like how I felt at the deepest point of my last depressive episode, when I just felt numb and couldn't even laugh or cry or express any kind of emotion on my face. I hope she's getting the help and support she needs.

Posted

It seems like she's trying to go for a more mature approach. I really like this tutorial.

Posted

This is really interesting! I'd say it's my favorite tutorial of hers so far considering that, forgive me, I have never liked her makeup tutorials. Also, the way she presents the products reminds me a LOT of the Michele Phan used to do it. Something about the vibe. 

Posted

This is her first makeup tutorial that can be taken seriously and it was done nicely! I kind of liked her sloppy videos as well, but rather for entertaining than improving my makeup skills. 
And this time she had good lightning so we can actually see the makeup on her face and how she applied it and in my opinion it was done nicely. I also liked the calm atmosphere and the clear instructions. And it's also the first time I think she really looks like a doll in one of her videos. Good content!

Posted

She looks great! My only critique is that she taps her brush off before applying for less fallout but it was great!! her speaking is very clear too

Posted (edited)

her speech is slow and slurred... and her eyebrows are a mess. If you film so closely.. like pluck them properly?

Edited by Hitomi

Posted (edited)

her speech is slow and slurred... 

can you post a time stamp? sounded fine to me haha

her talking is slow but i didn't really pick up the slurs, i thought the slowness could be that she's focusing more on pronunciation rather than talking fast

Edited by Throwaway2000

Posted

0:00 - 7:03 ..... 

okay but jokes aside on 1:40 - 2:40 she sounds like she is drunk.

compare it to her video from november the 18th. She always had a fast pace of speaking.

Posted

She has a really nice eyebrow shape, but she keeps shaving it so weirdly, I know that she goes with the "straight" eyebrow trend, but I think the own shapes are always the best for someones face. 

Posted

hasn't Venus always had straight eyebrows though? Unless Margo made her pluck/shave them IDK. But I admit her brows look  a little odd in this video and maybe it was intentional to look more like a doll since they usually have small straight eyebrows? IDK. 

I'll admit it's nice to have a margo-free makeup tutorial where Venus isn't acting 'ugu kawaii nya' or making some weird 'how to look Korean'-esque videos. 

Posted

0:00 - 7:03 ..... 

okay but jokes aside on 1:40 - 2:40 she sounds like she is drunk.

compare it to her video from november the 18th. She always had a fast pace of speaking.

I think its her trying to speak slower and deeper to sound more mature/calm. I don't know if I'd call it slurring exactly but I totally do see what you mean. 

Posted

It's a very drastic change but if it makes her happier then I'm all for it

Posted

Like the person above said, it’s quite a drastic change!

I just hope that the mature/grown up demeanor she’s showing isn’t something she’s forcing on herself to try and create some sort of new image. I don’t think that would be healthy for her mentally. 

I just hope she’s being herself and is happy.