• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Venus Angelics Videos

4281 posts in this topic

Posted

So the new video was essentially an ad :/ disappointing. And I agree that something seems off with her.

But I am glad to see she’s still with Mana and in her same home. I thought the part where he came in was cute and funny. I wonder what (if anything) is going on.

Posted

The new video isn't very interesting but the type of make-up looks really good on her! :)

And it's good to see that she and Mana are still together. I don't want to repeate myself from two sides ago but she has mental problems and is taking psychotropic drugs of course she isn't well we all can sense it through her videos. She even admit it in one of her latest insta posts:

Posted

Wow, her newest video is weird.. It's a cool video idea but she looks and talks like a news reporter. I can't tell if she does it on purpose, but if she doesn't I wonder why she uploaded it. Hope she's doing alright.

Posted (edited)

I hope this is just an attempt at dry humour. She's so flat in this video and not herself at all. I'm worried for her.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Her comments are full of concerned fans.

18-11-21-14-47-27-880_deco.jpg

18-11-21-14-47-09-259_deco.jpg

Posted

Personally I actually think this is kind of a huge step for Venus. I think the Venus in this video is closer to how she actually is in real life. It takes a lot of courage to put your real self out there; it's much easier for her to just act hyper and super happy all the time and get praised for being cute. Being yourself, just being calm and natural, actually requires bravery and maturity. I hope this is Venus taking a step for herself.

Posted

She looks a whole lot like Margo in this video. I never really saw it when people said she looked like her boy wowie

Posted

Personally I actually think this is kind of a huge step for Venus. I think the Venus in this video is closer to how she actually is in real life. It takes a lot of courage to put your real self out there; it's much easier for her to just act hyper and super happy all the time and get praised for being cute. Being yourself, just being calm and natural, actually requires bravery and maturity. I hope this is Venus taking a step for herself.

I totally agree that this is much more like what she is actually like in real life. There have been time when she lets her dry/dark humour show though and then her fans all freak. I personally really enjoyed her latest video.

If she is on medication to deal with her depression she is going to act somewhat differently and I personally am fine with that. I ust want a healthy Venus. That is what matters most.

Posted

While I can agree that the Venus we saw in this video is a lot closer to the real Venus that exists off camera, I can’t help but feel like she was sad while filming this. 

Like I understand that the real Venus isn’t super bubbly to an extreme extent as we see in her usual videos. But I also don’t think she’s that dry in real life. I think she’s going through a rough patch and I hope she is ok. As someone said above, I also just want a healthy Venus. Mentally and physically.

Posted

She looks.. so grown up? Haha. Like her makeup style, general style.

But she does sound somewhat.. forced? Rehearsed? Very low energy compared to how she usually is. Even the editing.

Posted

I thought it was meant to be satire

Posted

I think there is nothing to worry about. Venus is not stupid and if there were something wrong with her she wouldn't show it acting like that in a video.

To be honest I think it was on purpose and she just felt making a video with a totally opposite view of what we are used to see of her. She knows her followers would get worried if she act weird like this but I don't think that's her intention on this video.

Like others said maybe she is just showing a part of her real self and weird "humor".

Posted

I think it's satire too, but I'm still worried...

I really wish her happiness, she's a nice girl and keep living with depression because of her crazy mother isn't easy.

Posted

She looks a whole lot like Margo in this video. I never really saw it when people said she looked like her boy wowie

It's the frown. It was like she was doing an impression of margaret

Posted

I feel bad because it honestly feels like a cry for help. The only depression drug I know of that makes you very tired is lithium; but that is given for bipolar episodes. Most common depression drugs will actually give u more energy (prozac wellbutrin etc). I think that maybe she feels very lonely in Japan and this is her way of letting people know she is struggling.