• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Venus Angelics Videos

4283 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn these are pretty bad.. 100 is a lot though and it's nice to see the effort, but I'd rather see 10 really cute/nice ones than a 100 shitty ones :S I guess it could be nice for kids. The giveaway also seems so out of place lol

I agree. Clearly she put a lot of effort into it, but I couldn't even recognize most of the animals. Some were okay or funny, like her "human" costumes, but it would be so much more interesting if she picked out maybe three costumes and did a real tutorial, with makeup and hairstyles. 

Posted

There’s something off about that video indeed.  As KumaKuma said, that giveaway looked so poorly done, she barely spent a few seconds talking about it, as if she was forced to do it. Also, am i the only one to think that she looked quite unhappy? Not saying she should always be her bubbly self, but it just seemed like something was going wrong. 

Posted

I feel like this video was intended to be put out before Halloween although I may be wrong. She has never been good with time management and imo she doesnt need to do such complicated and poorly edited videos. Her fans would enjoy videos of her sitting in front of the camera and talking/doing makeup just as much; in fact those are her most viewed vids. 

Posted

There’s something off about that video indeed.  As KumaKuma said, that giveaway looked so poorly done, she barely spent a few seconds talking about it, as if she was forced to do it. Also, am i the only one to think that she looked quite unhappy? Not saying she should always be her bubbly self, but it just seemed like something was going wrong. 

yeah the whole atmosphere felt weird, very forced

Posted

Something about this most recent video felt off to me, as others have said as well.

She went from uploading a video consistently almost everyday from September 6th until October 17th. Then there was a break between her October 17th video and the video from today, November 7th.

The room she was filming in for the most recent video seemed vastly different from any rooms we’ve seen in her/Manaki’s apartment. But for the sake of not assuming things, perhaps she had just taken one of the rooms we are not familiar with and decorated it.

But for me, something seemed drastically off in the way she acted on camera in this new video. I hope she is ok/everything is ok.

Posted

It feels like she made the video because she had to, not because she wanted to. Maybe she was on the verge on getting de-monetized due to youtube's new rules :alpacaconfused:

And I have to say this: putting in effort and actually completing/finishing something are two different things. It looks like she didn't care to finish the costumes well thinking "well, I tried, so it's good enough, right?"(which her fans always enable, by the way). She went with quantity over quality- because 100 makes better clickbait. And it's not the first time for Venus to be half-assing - it was an issue while she was still with Margo and made those subpar videos, and that's probably where she learned it in the first place. And it sucks.

Vlogs would be a better option if she doesn't have any will to make videos but still wants to upload to youtube for income. They are much more pleasant to watch even when half-assed(because it's more difficult to tell with vlogs).

Posted

It feels like something else is going on. She's been quiet, so has Manaki and Maggot. I hope Maggot wasn't telling the truth when she said Venus and Manaki split. I mean, Venus and Manaki have both posted videos with each other since Maggot's rant a few months ago but we know Venus posts videos that were filled well in advance sometimes. I hope that isn't the case but it has been crossing my mind today. 

Posted

Maybe she's faking the giveaway for likes and comments? It just seemed super strange and out of place

Posted

the costumes definitely looks like a 1$-3$ costumes 

Posted

Something about this most recent video felt off to me, as others have said as well.

She went from uploading a video consistently almost everyday from September 6th until October 17th. Then there was a break between her October 17th video and the video from today, November 7th.

The room she was filming in for the most recent video seemed vastly different from any rooms we’ve seen in her/Manaki’s apartment. But for the sake of not assuming things, perhaps she had just taken one of the rooms we are not familiar with and decorated it.

But for me, something seemed drastically off in the way she acted on camera in this new video. I hope she is ok/everything is ok.

I 100% agree that the room looks very different to what we know of their apartment, but just to add something I didn't notice when writing my first comment; at about 15:42 minutes in to the video, it seems like Manaki (?) is helping her to make one of the cotsumes, so maybe they are still living together? Or perhaps they did move house, but together. Something seems really fishy, though.

Posted

Look at pewdiepie - he uploads a video almost every day about nothing, but it's still entertaining because he is just a charismatic guy and a pleasant presence. That's all you need when people subscribed for 'you' not your content. If Venus just recorded ten minutes of unedited casual chatting (it wouldn't have to be as energetic as pewdiepie, that's him, she should be her) it would probably be more popular than these preschool lesson sessions that take so much preparation and editing etc. I can't imagine what portion of her audience is just watching to see her face and feel like 'hey! there's my virtual friend' and skips over all the craft crap she puts time into. There's no excuse that her inner self is too dark and off-brand from her audience expectation because she uploads stuff like "i don't want to die". 

Posted

So Venus posted.

I must be superficial as fuck but the one thing that really first hit me was her eyes looking more narrow and sharp than ever before. She usually does more full, round eye look.

The video otherwise wasn't that interesting. She just bought some witchcraft from Zenmarket (so this video is an ad?). Do not recommend.

Posted

I think this makeup really suits her. Her skills have come a long way since the makeup tutorials she used to do with Maggot. 

Venus should consider studying to become a makeup artist. It would be a career she'd enjoy and she could use her skills both offline and on YouTube. 

Glad to see her with Manaki.

Posted

This video was hella boring...now I’m pretty sure something must be going wrong with Venus. She’s posting uninteresting videos and is being completely missing from social media... I hope she would actually tell us what’s happening, or at least how she’s doing. 

Posted

I feel bad because I was laughing and enjoying Mana's bit and then Venus came back on and went blah blah blah for 5 minutes It sounded like how you talk when you're steamrolling your conversation partner because you're scared of them getting to know you. You could see she's in her house at least. For the deep conspiracy theorists: Margo - satanist now pretending to be Jewish... Venus orders Jewish occult "Key of King Solomon", makes Satanic pentagram..