• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Venus Angelics Videos

4531 posts in this topic

Posted

But she doesn't (I mean Margo) see it that way. She sees it that "When she was with me nothing was wrong, now she's insane". 

True. Margo can't be helped, but Venus has a chance to ge better, so it's good Venus cuts her mother off and has her focus on getting better, learning to cope with the situation.

I learned that being kind of "okay" while being in abusive relationship can be a psychological modus that saves lives. While being abused the victims try not to see it, ignore it as far as possible, especially when there is no way out. And that they need help to cope with the abuse afterwards, because the suppression of your feelings isn't needed anymore, the feelings are allowed to get out and it's not easy to deal with them. 

Nothing of this is in Margo's favour, but I am damn sure she'll put it that way. Just like she bragged about being right with the weight loss surgery. But all this are just red flags pointing at Margo. Sure... Venus had this surgery. She needs psychological care now (thank GOD she seeks help now!) And she made clear she was alone, isolated, had no one to talk to and wished to have had someone to talk her out of it. To reassure you, you are ok just the way you are. Unconditionally. You know, like parents would do. Not someone to publish your private Emails and talk shit about you online. Someone supportive. 

Posted (edited)

But she doesn't (I mean Margo) see it that way. She sees it that "When she was with me nothing was wrong, now she's insane". She can't see the error in her ways, she's not sane enough to understand that she's the one who hurt Venus and why Venus now suffers so much. She's going to bounce off every single accusation and blame it on Manaki and Venus and Venus' father and everybody else but herself. She's unable to self-reflect. 

I never meant to imply Margo to be self-reflective at all.
I only said that I think she will be happy to see Venus miserable and I do believe that her actions were meant to have this effect, too. If Venus is feeling emotionally distressed she feels as if she has "won", I think. As if she would be able to break her down sometime. Of course she will not see herself to be the bad, abusive person she truly is. In her head it will be Venus returning to her because the world is too cruel. But we all know that woman is happy as fuck that Venus is in fact not healthy and content.

Edited by Armitage

Posted

I never meant to imply Margo to be self-reflective at all.I only said that I think she will be happy to see Venus miserable and I do believe that her actions were meant to have this effect, too. If Venus is feeling emotionally distressed she feels as if she has "won", I think. As if she would be able to break her down sometime. Of course she will not see herself to be the bad, abusive person she truly is. In her head it will be Venus returning to her because the world is too cruel. But we all know that woman is happy as fuck that Venus is in fact not healthy and content.

Honey, I never ment that you implied anything. Just giving my two cents.

Posted

She looks very fragile and it is quite scary to be honest. I hope she finds a peace of mind and will be able to work through everything on her own, even if it means 'leaving' the community for a while to get herself back to a happier, better self. The fact that Margaret is still posting such .. childish .. stuff really shows what kind of person she is. Imagine having that as a mother/rolemodel.

Posted (edited)

Venus is in a difficult spot, Youtube/social media is how she supports herself and for many years was how she interacted with others. She's clearly in pain but is in treatment and is actually promoting mental health awareness with her posts. I'm not certain taking a break would do her much good because it's a major outlet for her but if it would I hope she will do so. She's gone through A LOT and its definitely taken its toll. 

Edited by aureliaaurita

Posted

Venus just posted a new video, she's staying with Mikan now. (Video in the Spoiler, hopefully)

She liked a few comments, this is on of them.  Its super worrisome imo. 

Venus.thumb.png.398e9e11d06ccf1f365497a8

Hey I'm a long-time lurker, hope the post is okay.  :alpacacrush:

Posted

Did she leave Manaki ?

Posted

So this video is kinda strange. She wants us to know what's going on in her life, but she didn't really get to the point? It seems to me that she stays at Mikan's because she's going through a break up. She thanked all her friends for supporting her, but not her husband? Kinda suspicious...

Posted (edited)

I think the life changing decision she mentioned is related to her relationship. It could be that she re-considered being in a relationship after going through therapy. Can't blame her. In times like this it can be easier to be by yourself. 

Edited by kiwi
Elaborated.

Posted

Did she leave Manaki ?

For some reason I think it is about Manaki but I also think its about Margo? Maybe during therapy they wanted her to get 'closure' for her feelings. Maybe the difficult decision is to get into contact with her? But the way she worded this I think it also involves Mana as well. 

Posted

She said on Instagram that is only a week and Mana still likes Venus pics. I found strange too that she didn't said anything about Mana, but who knows. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

I feel like the title could just be a joke about her staying at Mikan's house given that Venus does have a history of using kind of clickbait-y titles? But who knows - if she really is having problems with Manaki it's not our business unless they decide to talk about it.

Either way, I'm glad that Venus seems a little happier and is getting help for her mental health issues. Mikan seems to be a good friend. I'm not surprised that all of this is catching up with Venus now - quite often when you're in the middle of an abusive situation or a traumatic event your brain is still in fight-or-flight mode, and it's sometimes not until the threat is gone that the distress really sets in as you process what happened to you. Sometimes you don't realise how bad a situation was until you look back on it later, either. You hear stories about people who don't start having PTSD symptoms until years later because of that. 

Posted (edited)

For some reason I think it is about Manaki but I also think its about Margo? Maybe during therapy they wanted her to get 'closure' for her feelings. Maybe the difficult decision is to get into contact with her? But the way she worded this I think it also involves Mana as well. 

That makes sense actually. Unless the whole video was a joke. 

Edited by kiwi