• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4651 posts in this topic

Posted

Didn't he say he would divorce her before she had the surgery? I thought that was kinda joking, nothing serious, more marital joke as in "if you eat my chocolate again I'll divorce you" kinda way?

I had such a hard time understanding the timeline of when Manaki learned Venus' had her surgery and when he got upset and when he called his mother that I'm not going to say anything to that, but calling his mother and being upset that your wife didn't trust you enough to talk to you about something this severe would hurt anybody's feelings and leave them in a state of "do I want a marriage like this". Venus could have died and he wouldn't have even known why. 

I've been married for could of years now and I can tell you marriage isn't about always supporting one another no matter what. Sometimes your partner will do idiotic things that leave you in awe and how Manaki reacted was human. My husband would also had reacted that way I'm sure and he's been supporting me through tough shit, and I wouldn't blame him. If you expect your SO to always have your back and support your every stupid decision then you'll end up living in a bubble. Because Manaki got so upset it should make Venus understand what she did was not only stupid for her own sake but also for her husband.

I really don't know how to put my thought into words better than this but saying Manaki should straight away just support Venus and keep his emotions and personal values hidden is bias and immature and I really doubt you could have done it yourself. If you really love someone and they almost die from poor decision you will yell at them, you will scream and shout at how stupid they were because you got so scared of having the possibility to lose them. Like a child who runs to the street without watching and almost gets hit by a car. Their mother will scream their lungs out.

I agree with this. I’m not married but I know as sure wouldn’t want my future partner to go through something dangerous as weight loss surgery.  Especially from a sketchy “surgeon” from another country. I’ll care about their safety over their vanity.

Perhaps saying, “I’ll divorce you” may not be the words to go if he really does love Venus, but What elsewhere should he have said to make Venus understand that he does not support such a decision? “I don’t support it but I support you’re decision”? Or “I love you but don’t get the surgery”? 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

There are faults to both sides but it was Venus who decided to go through with it anyway. All we can do know is send positive thoughts to her that she can recover throughout the rest of her life. 

Posted

Not just that, Venus hid the surgery for 2 whole years, he may have been wondering what else she could have lied about if she'd lie about something so serious and may have wondered if she'd have ever even told him if she hadn't had complications!

Your living in a fantasy if you expect to do stupid things and expect to be supported no questions asked!

Posted (edited)

We Margaret mentioning that they having sex means she has to be nsked (or mentioning  it at all is gross) . Not every couple are comfortable with clothes off. IF they are sexual I feel venus would have kept clothes on to hide it, or even if have it at all because she didn' want to risk it being found 

Edited by Uchi

Posted (edited)

( Sorry for the quote, couldn't delete it)

I understood the timeline as following: Venus got the surgery, came back to Japan, had the infection and got hospitalized. She told Manaki ( how else would she explain the huge ass scar, given that they were in the hospital and Manaki would have asked the doctors). Manaki got mad, left, talked to his mother and came back. He apologized. Post from when she was hospitalized:Screenshot_20180424-221122.thumb.png.4e2life went on, she got better, then she got sick this past December and told her friends and us, hence, kept it a secret for two years.

Could be wrong tho. :/

Edit: I also remember clearly her posting her scar of her tummy saying it looked like a smiley and asked on her IG what she would call it, so Manaki definitely knew. She has deleted that post now, but some screencaps are maybe around the threads.

Edit 2: went through the threads and here is what she posted (it wasn't a picture of her tummy, my bad)Screenshot_20180424-224816.thumb.png.16fScreenshot_20180424-224849.thumb.png.a46

Edited by Lolidk

Posted

I think it was 2 years she hid it from Manaki as she said in the video that the doctors didn't know what was wrong with her and she didn't want to tell them and finally admitted it to the doctors, she said that she was in the hospital longer because they couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. She wouldn't have hid it from the hospital if she'd had already told Manaki.

The post above about the abcess i'm not sure is related to the surgery she had but she could have just made something about having the abcess to Manaki.

Posted (edited)

Could be, but the abcess thing could have been something she told on her insta as a cover up reason to why she was in the hospital. She probably wanted tot share she was going thorough hard time but she couldn't tell about the weight loss surgery. But idk. Given Manaki is her husband, I believe the doctors would have told him she was cut open from before the puss, given there had to be a reason for the infection. He is also a lo more fluent in Japanese than her, especially 2 years ago, so the doctors probably explained to him the situation anyways . Also when she got the infection, she probably told him why she must go to a hospital (why there was so much puss). He probably would have put together 2 and 2 even if she didn't say what kind of surgery she had. Why would his wife come back from Korea all cut up, especially after she asked him about his opinion on a weight loss surgery while she was there.. 

Sorry, didn't mean to come off strong, I could of course be wrong, this is just speculation :D

(Don't know why the site keeps quoting people at random, im so sorry) 

Edited by Lolidk

Posted

Screenshot_20180424-224816.thumb.png.16fScreenshot_20180424-224849.thumb.png.a46

She's talking about an "appendicitis scar". If she had had appendicitis, that would mean that her appendix had been removed (before the thing with Dr Kang), which we know now it wasn't, since he removed it.  Which means the "appendicitis scar" she's talking about is actually her surgery scar. It's plausible that she used the same lie with manaki too, maybe she told him it was an old scar, maybe she told him she got appendicitis while she was in Korea (at Dr Kang's), that would have been a believable excuse for that scar, especially since it is so low on her belly. By that point, Manaki might not have known that her stomach's so low, so maybe he didn't suspect it to be a weight loss surgery scar... 

Posted

so maybe he didn't suspect it to be a weight loss surgery scar...

Yep, I don't put much stock in the 'how did Manaki not notice' thing. There are a lot of ways to explain away something like that especially if Manaki isn't much interested in researching such things (I would have made a big deal about a scar that size for an appendectomy, but that's just my personality).

There are plenty of other ways to explain away such things though, and plenty of ways to hide them with makeup or clever clothing. She could even spin it in a way that would get him to back off, like "I'm self-conscious about my scars, please don't say anything about them". That would definitely be enough for me, until the first time she got sick anyways.

Posted

I honestly feel for her. Gaining 10kg in 3 months could be healthy, but her legs look so skinny in the "after" pic that it was probably belly fat forming due to her starving/restricting herself before, and that sure makes you feel fat. Even gaining 1kg is stressful for me! There are some foods I avoid eating because they just don't make me feel full no matter how much I eat. It's super frustrating to be hungry again after just 1 hour after eating a big meal. Feeling like that all the time must be so awful. I'm guessing she has to go back to it now?? Poor Venus!

Posted

I JUST saw the video and immediately went here. This video is so distressing, I can't even imagine. Jeez, this is so sad to watch. This poor young girl.

Posted

I really hope that therapy works out for her. I can’t begin to imagine what she’s been through emotionally because of Margo and she went so far as to put her own life in danger because of the ideas her mother put in her head, it’s really saddening and nobody deserves to be treated or feel the way she does. Even though it did seem like a green card marriage and he was mad (Understandably) Manaki does appear to greatly care for her and so do his family so perhaps they’ll give her the love she deserves. Despite her slight flakiness (mostly Margo but) she does deserve better and i truly feel for Venus.

Posted

What a fucked up situation. She must have been in a very bad mental state all this time. Lying all that time to your spouse, constantly being reminded of your lie everytime you undress.. I don't envy her

Posted

Watching the video I legit was tearing up. It sucks she had to go through this, her mother has also posted a video on said issue which I haven't looked at nor do I really want to. I wish Maggot had routinely taken her daughter to the doctor and could've tackled her health issues yeeeeaaars ago. I hope Venus gets the proper care she needs and starts to exercise to tighten her core. I remember watching her back in the day and now seeing her breaks my heart. I'm glad she has a great support system though and hopefully with the new found friends she has it will help her and she'll be able to talk to them about her mental health and seek advice. Sometimes having someone just listen to you can really help you out. 

Another thing, what if she wants to have kids later on down the road? I feel she honestly will never be able to because of the botched surgery. I mean not everyone has to have kids and that shouldn't be pushed on them, but it's just something to think about.