• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Venus Angelics Videos

4531 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i feel so bad for her. im glad she was honest about it instead of lying, i feel like she's been really honest the past month or so. its hard to be so insecure that youd get illegal surgery like holy shit, she must have felt so horrible about herself, likely because of maggot :T 

im really glad she has manaki though omg?? if he could make her question her bad habits and get better help thats amazing

Edited by littleghosts
manaki

Posted

I wonder what all that doctor was convicted of as well.

He removed organs he didn't need too, perhapse he sold body parts of his patients too. 

Must have been extreme if hebhasnt initially arrested for all those botched surgeries to begin with.

Posted

wait she had a part of of her intestine, gallbladder and appendix(who the fuk removes a appendix for a weight loss surgery!?)

she will suffer from some health probelms due to tha fact that she has some pieces of three important organs removed   

It is not unusual for a WLS doctor to remove the gall bladder and appendix while they are in there. A lot of the time the gall bladder in an obese individual is already diseased and if not, then with the rapid weight loss it can become a problem later. A lot of bariatric surgeons don't do it anymore if it is healthy. The reasoning behind the appendix is if there is abdominal pain later down the lane, they can rule out appendicitis as the cause right away. Intestinal blockage can be a real problem after any abdominal surgery and being able to rule out the appendix can save time. In any case, a lot of surgeons these days will leave it alone also.

In Venus' case, I doubt there was any issues with her gall bladder, so it probably should of been left alone.

So...will Venus be able to absorb the nutrients from food now? I'm only halfway through her video(though I read Lululuna's summary) but since the doctor cut off some of her intestines, it's not like her new surgery in the hospital can put the intestines back. 

Yes she will, but probably compromised now. It really depends on how much was removed.

Posted

Very glad Venus is being honest. When Margaret first made the weight loss surgery accusation, I found it a very bizarre accusation to make. Makkes sense now.

Posted

Very glad Venus is being honest. When Margaret first made the weight loss surgery accusation, I found it a very bizarre accusation to make. Makkes sense now.

It makes me wonder how she did find out in the first place.... especially since Venus said in the video that she hid it from everyone initially.

Posted

It makes me wonder how she did find out in the first place.... especially since Venus said in the video that she hid it from everyone initially.

Wow, I didn't even think of that!!

Posted

If she could hide it from Manaki all that time... that means he has never seen her belly, and thus her scar? Or he didn't before and she told him it was a scar she got before she met him, for another reason?

Posted (edited)

If she could hide it from Manaki all that time... that means he has never seen her belly, and thus her scar? Or he didn't before and she told him it was a scar she got before she met him, for another reason?

She told manaki about the surgery  just before she was getting it (when she arrived in SK) 

Edited by Fendt124
I really should start reading my shit before posting ugh god

Posted

maybe because she thought you would have helped her (didnt margo release emails saying that she got the surgery and we all deemed them as fake?). Sounds like she actually did reach out to her but she probably didnt expect her to throw it back in her face.

Posted

Margo showed emails as how she found out about Venus' surgery back then. Venus said many times in the video that she was lonely and couldn't speak to anyone about her feelings so I'm sure she tried reaching to her mother again. But surprise surprise Margo outed her secret.

maybe because she thought you would have helped her (didnt margo release emails saying that she got the surgery and we all deemed them as fake?). Sounds like she actually did reach out to her but she probably didnt expect her to throw it back in her face.

Ditto :D 

Posted (edited)

Tbh that is kind of insane to do. Having part of your stomach and intestine removed so you can be thin, when you’re already thin.... Venus really need psychological help. 

Edited by milkshake

Posted (edited)

I feel sorry for her. She often says she has/had nobody to talk to about serious & adult things and I just wish she had someone in her life that would help her make the right choices and lead her down the right path. Imagine how helpless and alone she must have been during and after the surgery. Apparently she felt so scared that she contacted Margo about it and that says it all..

Edited by Bbydoll