• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4989 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like Venus' English has gotten a lot better since her hospital stay? I already noticed in her hospital Q&A that her accent has definitely gotten better, maybe she had lots of time to practice :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Just watched the video and I‘m really confused about that part (19:50-ish) where Venus asks Manaki if he knows Thanksgiving and he says nothing at all. It was so awkward??

Posted

Manaki just posted this, it's so cute when Venus reads the card. She looked so grateful. 

Posted

Venus has a hikey:haiplz:

Posted

They have separate bedrooms?

Posted

venus mentions sit beforebecause kanji this to work early and comes back late and they don' want to disturb eachother apparently 

Posted

Venus has a hikey:haiplz:

Looks to me like a mark from when she had that central venous catheter in her neck. Or maybe it is a hickey, who cares? They’re two adults and married after all.

So can we talk about them holding hands and hugging in the bday video?

05870556-FAA2-4358-A7C3-6A8AC76FAC98.thu

It was a looong hug too

B2BB6329-E8AE-4CD6-9192-9DA448F83E2D.thu

Posted

Not necessarily about the content but I'm curious how that split the footage when they're editing. Like more in Venus than Manaki's video it seems like she's using video from his camera or that he took. It makes me wonder if they edit together and are like "hey did you get this bit and can I use it" idk is seems fun and a bit cute. 

Posted

Gosh all these videos have my heart bursting.. Too precious. It just makes me so happy to see them so happy:alpacacrush:

Posted

Apparently, that's common in Japan.

Like @Suga Iced Tea said, the purpose of this is to not disturb the partner.

I follow another youtuber  in japan, and she and her husband have separate rooms since their kids were born, so they don't wake up the working father when they cry or when they're sick or something.

Posted

Venus and Manaki are so cute! I love the videos they've been doing lately. It's nice just to see them having fun together after all the shit Venus has been through.

Posted

They're doing a giveaway of all the stuff in the thumbnail. Which is really nice of them because Venus mentioned that it's for the viewers who stuck with her through all that stuff :alpacacrush:

Posted

I believe you are mistaken. Her subscriber count has been steady at 1.6 mil for quite a while.

Posted

If Venus continues to out out content I feel she'l gain subscribers at a healthy rate