Venus Angelics Videos

3165 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry but no, you still missed the boat. Your color is still distorted as seen clearly in her eye color which is still several shades darker than irl. Your editing is exaggerating every blemish, pore and imperfection way beyond reality. 

I said I agree she cakes on too much makeup, no argument there. I will argue with your distorted editing though, you’re going out of your way to make her look way worse than she really does. Sorry.

Posted

Citation please.

These Venus pix....Image result for venus angelicImage result for venus angelicImage result for venus angelic

Posted

I sometimes forget that Venus used to be... that. She has come a long way

Posted

Seriously, Venus knows nothing about make up. She just cakes up her face, I have nothing against Venus but she surely shouldn't be making make up tutorials if she can't even put basic make up on herself. 

Posted

Citation please.

i've been trying to find the source, but then i realized she only said that her mother came up with some some of the ideas which then she forced on her. i probably combined this information with some of the stuff i read here.

but honestly i doubt it was venus's idea to make these provocative videos / pictures at this age; knowing margo, she did the whole 'i'm my daughter's manager' thing for the money, and she knew what was 'selling' and who to target, even though she pretended to not know what some people are using her daughter's videos for...
also, remember how many times margo brings up sex in her videos / posts, and don't forget when she told venus that if she goes to hungary she can only become a prostitute. 

if you add all these things up, you'll see why i think it was all margo's idea to make venus into a sex-object for creepy perverts all over the world.
i doubt venus was ever like that, since she started off with cute videos of cooking and singing, etc.

i will be more careful with the facts from now on! :3

Posted

Seriously, Venus knows nothing about make up. She just cakes up her face, I have nothing against Venus but she surely shouldn't be making make up tutorials if she can't even put basic make up on herself. 

I'm probably going to be in the minority here, but this is just my personal opinion, I've seen people on here saying, "she knows nothing about makeup." 

Just...what is the "right" way to do makeup? I'll agree some of her past makeup looks were a comeplete mess, but hey, the girl is comfortable with what she puts on her face. In regards to her tutorials, people will critique on how it's "too much" or "not right", but how many other makeup tutorials have we all seen where it looks "too heavy" or "atrocious"? I believe it's obvious Venus is not a makeup artist; and is not into western-style makeup, so of course her methods are not what many people consider "basic makeup."

I would also like to add, that I personally think Venus' makeup choices has gotten a bit better. I'd like  to point out that the video where I believe she went overboard with caking her face, was that Holiday Thank you video with the-mother-who-should-not-be-named.

In the end, it's just something to do for fun. After all, makeup is a form of expression, you do whatever makes you comfortable. 

Posted

I'm probably going to be in the minority here, but this is just my personal opinion, I've seen people on here saying, "she knows nothing about makeup." 

Just...what is the "right" way to do makeup? I'll agree some of her past makeup looks were a comeplete mess, but hey, the girl is comfortable with what she puts on her face. In regards to her tutorials, people will critique on how it's "too much" or "not right", but how many other makeup tutorials have we all seen where it looks "too heavy" or "atrocious"? I believe it's obvious Venus is not a makeup artist; and is not into western-style makeup, so of course her methods are not what many people consider "basic makeup."

I would also like to add, that I personally think Venus' makeup choices has gotten a bit better. I'd like  to point out that the video where I believe she went overboard with caking her face, was that Holiday Thank you video with the-mother-who-should-not-be-named.

In the end, it's just something to do for fun. After all, makeup is a form of expression, you do whatever makes you comfortable. 

And can always bee washed off.

Posted

^ Agreed. Plus, I do think she's been branching out and trying new things with her make-up (aka: dem brows) so maybe she'll keep improving/finding things that work for her. :alpacaheadshake: Besides, like 99% of those perfect instagram beauty gurus have their faces caked in make-up anyway that they take off right after a video so... it's not like Venus would be the only one doing it lol.

Posted

Manaki posted a new video and Venus makes an appearance at the end. She looks super frail and thin there, I hope she can gain back her energy again now that she's feeling better :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Does she still has pain? (when she is so hunched over)

Venus.jpg

Posted

She's so thin. I'm sure she used to have breasts but they've disappeared completely. 

I get she's ill but I also think she wants to be super skinny :( 

Posted

I hope it's just because she has been sick for a month, because she is very skinny again. I hope she'll get better (and gain weight) soon

Posted

84D7E109-BE69-4CD0-A893-BF981D82CD79.thu

from her instagram stories

Posted

Her face looks sickly but it might bedue to bad light and those awful bangs(she looks so aged with them in Taylor's vlog) and lack of her usual editing with brightness and filters. About "super skinny" - she is hunched over with bent legs in baggy clothes and hidden by the door, it's impossible to see her figure except for her legs which look the same as before. 

Anyway, I hope she's healthy and feels better.

Posted

CF3843C7-D353-4CDA-AEB3-131EF709FF96.thu

another insta story - at a cat cafe?