• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4989 posts in this topic

Posted

The most possible reason for all the moving is that Margo had a boyfriend from there and just moved in with him. We know she lived in Switzerland because her husband was from there. Then she announced she had a boyfriend right away when she moved to London, so they probably met before she moved, and it could be true for Tenerife and even Thailand. Remember how Venus once bitched on twitter that she didn't like her mom's boyfriend(if I remember correctly it was while they were either in England or in the Netherlands)? Also, in Korea Margo had a boyfriend too. The only country where she didn't seem to have a boyfriend seems to be Japan, where she decided not to stay.

I'm also really curious why crazy marge moved to Tenerife, dragging her kid with her. This was in 2009 I think, when Venus was 10-11 years old. Before that she dragged Venus from Switzerland to Thailand for 9 months while she took her 'Thai massage' classes there.

Tenerife is a tiny island off the coast of Africa. It's technically part of Spain but it's hundreds of miles from Spain and pretty much the middle of nowhere. Why would anyone drag their kid to live in a place like that, just plop her down there not knowing anyone or even speaking the language? So shady. Venus had such a chaotic life from age 10 or so on.

Then crazy margo took her out of school altogether at age 14 or 15 when they moved to London and she pimped her out for $$ as a 'living doll.' What a life.

When an adult has a child and has to move, they generally 'drag' their child with them, unless they have a close relative(like, grandma) to leave the child with. Lots of immigrants 'just plop down in a new country not knowing anyone or even speaking the language'. It's actually the only non-shady thing about Venus and Margo's travels. The shady things started after Venus's youtube started becoming popular and Margo encouraged sexualizing a minor and allowed to tag her videos with "gravure idol" and "u-15".

Posted

When an adult has a child and has to move, they generally 'drag' their child with them, unless they have a close relative(like, grandma) to leave the child with. Lots of immigrants 'just plop down in a new country not knowing anyone or even speaking the language'. It's actually the only non-shady thing about Venus and Margo's travels.

Yes, kids end up dragged but... not so soon without securities?
Most working immigrants (so not counting people running as refugees or seeking exile) normally travel first to the place and try to establish something there (see if they get opportunities, job, find a reliable place for the family, etc) and once they have some of those figured out, they take the children. I'd say around at least 1-2 years, specially if they travel a lot (so they don't have to pucker their family too much).

So given how much Margo changed places, I do feel she did drag Venus in a non pleasant way. Considering how much time she sometimes stayed in some places, she could have not uprooted her kid so often (like the months in Thailand, I find it was unnecessary to take Venus).
And if we follow the theory she went because of boyfriends, she should of made sure first the relationship was a laster before investing her kid's life on it so much.
Did Margo have no one to leave Venus with? Well, from what I gathered her relation with her family wasn't so "estranged" back in those years? Or maybe they were souring already very much... but even so, they should have thought what was better for the child and put their personal feelings for each other aside.
In the end, Venus was a bit dragged and uprooted indeed, but even if I dislike Margo is hard to know if she is completely at fault or not, for we can't be sure if she had anyone willing to take care of Venus for a while or give them that "safety net" support.

Posted

Yes, kids end up dragged but... not so soon without securities?Most working immigrants (so not counting people running as refugees or seeking exile) normally travel first to the place and try to establish something there (see if they get opportunities, job, find a reliable place for the family, etc) and once they have some of those figured out, they take the children. I'd say around at least 1-2 years, specially if they travel a lot (so they don't have to pucker their family too much).

So given how much Margo changed places, I do feel she did drag Venus in a non pleasant way. Considering how much time she sometimes stayed in some places, she could have not uprooted her kid so often (like the months in Thailand, I find it was unnecessary to take Venus).
And if we follow the theory she went because of boyfriends, she should of made sure first the relationship was a laster before investing her kid's life on it so much.
Did Margo have no one to leave Venus with? Well, from what I gathered her relation with her family wasn't so "estranged" back in those years? Or maybe they were souring already very much... but even so, they should have thought what was better for the child and put their personal feelings for each other aside.
In the end, Venus was a bit dragged and uprooted indeed, but even if I dislike Margo is hard to know if she is completely at fault or not, for we can't be sure if she had anyone willing to take care of Venus for a while or give them that "safety net" support.

Well, it's Margo we are talking about, so that's like an impossible thing, even(or especially) with family members 9_9

Btw, Venus doesn't know Hungarian, and we have no idea if Margo's parents speak German or Swiss-German, and I doubt they would have moved to Switzerland just to stay with Venus, so Venus would have been dragged away to Hungary, a country which is just as foreign as the others were and she would have needed to learn a completely new language just like she did with other countries, plus she would have had to stay with people she barely even knew or liked.

Now, what about Venus's paternal grandparents, who are most likely Swiss, living in Switzerland, why couldn't they take her in, we will probably never know.

Overall, I think it all comes down to the fact that Margo was a single parent, and didn't have(or didn't want) anyone to leave Venus with. Of course, she could have transferred schools for Venus, like a good boarding school where students can live until summer holidays, while she herself tried to establish in a new country. But, again, it's Margo we are talking about, so...9_9

Posted (edited)

When an adult has a child and has to move, they generally 'drag' their child with them, unless they have a close relative(like, grandma) to leave the child with. Lots of immigrants 'just plop down in a new country not knowing anyone or even speaking the language'. It's actually the only non-shady thing about Venus and Margo's travels. The shady things started after Venus's youtube started becoming popular and Margo encouraged sexualizing a minor and allowed to tag her videos with "gravure idol" and "u-15".

Key words being 'has to' move, vs. flitting all over the world on a whim, dragging your child after you and constantly uprooting her to foreign countries, forcing her to learn a new language every year or so, interrupting her schooling and disrupting her friendships during most of her childhood. This kid was forced to be a nomad and live her mother's crazy gypsy lifestyle from the age of 9-10 on, not to mention being totally isolated from her extended family because her mother was (and is) an unstable narcissistic sociopath. This is not a 'hard working immigrant,' it's a fucking nutcase sucking a helpless child into the vortex of her crazy.

Yes, kids end up dragged but... not so soon without securities?

Marge's sister Zsuzsa (Venus's aunt) lives in Switzerland and has reached out to Venus many times on SM over the past year 1/2 to say she'd love to get to know her and expressing regret at being cut out of her life while Venus was growing up. I bet she'd have jumped at the chance to help marge out with her if she'd been asked. 

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted

If I remember right someone suggested it her on PULL :D 

Posted

I actually liked this video quite a lot! It was entertaining and I always was curious about what her room looked like. Maybe she will evolve a little and do more quality content :3

Posted

She looks super cute in this video!

Her hair is so pretty and during the video when she is standing close to the window you can really see her skin.
You can see that she isn't editing her skin to look inhumanely amazing and I really like it. 

It was fun seeing her introducing her plushies and I think that it is awesome how she is sharing her "safe space" with us!
I mean we have never seen a video like this from her ever and I feel like she is finally making this because she is proud of her room and how she expresses herself. 

I know it's a long video and I usually don't like watching these videos at all but I somehow really like this. 

Posted

Her new video was really cute. It was nice seeing more of her room because I use to think the area with the little bookcases was maybe the living room or an extra room she filmed in. She does have a lot of knickknacks or small little figures which would normally drive me nuts if it were in my house but with Venus it works.  Her room looks a lot better than many Youtubers in Japan I've seen who have too much stuff that looks tacky and out of place.

I hope she doesn't leave her doll out like that every day. I own a few Super Dollfies and know even with UV protection they can still yellow over time due to too much sun exposure.

Posted

She does look very cute in this video. 
I have to admit, I only skipped through it, but even her mannerisms seem more natural.

Anyone else a bit concerned how she ran to the window immediately and explained how random noises startle her?
This may be reaching but it seems like Margo's stalking left an imprint?

Posted

I have to admit, I only skipped through it, but even her mannerisms seem more natural.

Anyone else a bit concerned how she ran to the window immediately and explained how random noises startle her?

Well I can not imagine Margaret in a jetfighter circling over Venuses apartment.

Posted (edited)

I tink Venus is jist genuinely  very jumpy person. I get startled by loud noises too and get curious and run to the window. Though I think  some of margos  methods of parenting have left an impact too 

Edited by uchi

Posted

Well I can not imagine Margaret in a jetfighter circling over Venuses apartment.

Haha, nobody ever knows what that woman will do next. She'd parachute right out of a helicopter and crash into Venus' roof. :D

I didn't mean that she thought that it would be Margo exactly, but that her stalking caused Venus to be more jumpy and to feel the need to check more if she hears a noise. Like, that she has gotten a sense of not being completely safe.
But of course, like uchi already said: She could just be a little nervous generally.

Posted

A little off topic:

I'm not sure if she watches the news, but there was the news that a North Korean missile was fired over Northern Japan.   Sadly that thought went through my head when I heard the plane noises. It may have been the Japanese military doing some training exercises. 

Scares the hell out of me and makes me really sad.

Posted

Haha, nobody ever knows what that woman will do next. She'd parachute right out of a helicopter and crash into Venus' roof. :D

I didn't mean that she thought that it would be Margo exactly, but that her stalking caused Venus to be more jumpy and to feel the need to check more if she hears a noise. Like, that she has gotten a sense of not being completely safe.But of course, like uchi already said: She could just be a little nervous generally.

Yes I know, I was just joking :D

(I know I am sucking at photoshop) :D

jet.jpg

Posted

I really enjoyed seeing Venus' room tour it was very cute and it totally suited her as a person. I'm guessing this room is more of a spare room/filming room for Venus to film her videos? She said she doesn't sleep in the bed too often, so I guess she shares a room with Manaki? I can understand if I'm being too nosey in their personal life but I can't be the only one wondering it.