• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4965 posts in this topic

Posted

huh? bloated? I checked I think they are ok? can you printscreen it? maybe I did not notice it yet.

ew.png

Posted

ew.png

Hmm.I guess thats just aftereffect makes them look bloated, blured and also how she bending them. 

Posted

ew.png

I don't see them as being bloated but if you could show a picture where they aren't bloated? There has been a heat wave in Tokyo area lately and if she's anything like me her fingers and toes will bloat cause of the heat.

Posted

Why does she look like she lost weight?
(Chopsticks should not cross when eating, do I remember it right?)

Because of the angled camera, a loose black T-shirt and hunched forward spine(it makes arms look thinner).

Posted

If her fingers were bloated, wouldn't her whole hand be that way too? I didn't notice anything other than the orange crap on her hands. 

Posted

Lol, my fingers always look like that. 

Posted

Same here, I'm skinny but my hands have always been chubby. It's either filter or the angle/lightning.

Posted

Sorry if I'm changing the subject but I was just rewatching Venus' videos and saw this interview. Now, as much as I dislike Margo and how she treated Venus, in this interview I really like how she stood up for Venus' clothing style and how encouraging she was to her.

When the interviewer said she would be horrified if her daughter dressed up like this I couldn't help but feel embarrassed for her. What a small minded person. I haven't followed the drama for more than few years now and I don't know what happened behind the scenes when this video was posted but Margo really seems like a good and supportive mother in this one. Maybe this is why she still has fans after all she has done?

PS. I'm not supporting Margo, I despise that woman. And this could all be an act for what I know. Maybe all she had were dollars in her eyes. But if even one parent saw this and started supporting their teen's way of life instead of judging then I have to give her points for this one. 

She comes across quite well in this one video but there are plenty of others where she shows her true colors as a manipulative controlling freak, like the interview where 15-year-old Venus is chattering away and margo cuts her off mid-sentence, and Venus visibly flinches as though she had been physically struck. There's a gif of that moment floating around somewhere and the body language is  quite striking. You can imagine the verbal barbs and lashings Venus endured all those years with that nut.

Then there are all the pics of marge wearing Venus's clothes thinking her 40 year old self is more kawaii than Venus, that are disturbing to say the least. Here's just one, there are many more:

IMG_2809.thumb.JPG.42edf1fe6ad8819a173a5

She's so delusional it's scary.

eta: here's the gif-

1440530257275.thumb.gif.fbfcc327a02610ff

Posted

She comes across quite well in this one video but there are plenty of others where she shows her true colors as a manipulative controlling freak, like the interview where 15-year-old Venus is chattering away and margo cuts her off mid-sentence, and Venus visibly flinches as though she had been physically struck. There's a gif of that moment floating around somewhere and the body language is  quite striking. You can imagine the verbal barbs and lashings Venus endured all those years with that nut.

Then there are all the pics of marge wearing Venus's clothes thinking her 40 year old self is more kawaii than Venus, that are disturbing to say the least. Here's just one, there are many more:

IMG_2809.thumb.JPG.42edf1fe6ad8819a173a5

She's so delusional it's scary.

Yes of course I know about these! Please don't think that due to this one interview I sympathize Margo and think of her as a great mother. Like I said in my comments if you read them. If you didn't then please do. 

Margo is a horrible and awful woman and I wish she would leave Venus alone. But in that interview, like I said, she was acting like a good, supportive mother. In these next interview she wanted the limelight to turn to her from Venus. She got jealous of her daughter's beauty, youth and the fact that Venus was an internationally known person. She wanted that too!

But, like I said already, if Margo's supportive attitude reached even one parent and made them want to support their child instead of judging them then that's good!

Posted

wow! I didn't noticed that in the interview. 

You can feel all the years she suffered with Margo in that single expression :alpacaworry2:

Posted

New one

Posted

New one

So just a thing that made me stop watching her for a while ... She just tries so hard to act cute and you know like the anime couples and such but it just comes across awkward and cringey. Whenever she was in Taylors videos she seems a little more mature .. but still acts like a 14/15 year old. It could be the fact her mom was controlling and narcissistic (just based of my observations guys)..Idk she is 20 I would love it if she became more natur...I mean mate you're not the person you were portraying  at 14, its ok to grow up and be in a relationship and showing it. Am I the only one who thinks this way?

Posted

Although I do agree with you, I think it's just how she sees her work on youtube. The cutesy acting like a 14 year old is her persona. That's basically what got people drawn to her youtube channel - acting cutesy, looking like an anime character/ doll (especially dolls, lol). I do think she tries (as best as she can) to keep her personal and work life separate and thus how she portrays herself. It's up to her on whether she wants to be more like her regular self on her youtube channel.

Posted

New one

I . . . still . . . am uncomfortable with their relationship. idk why.

Posted

I . . . still . . . am uncomfortable with their relationship. idk why.

me too. maybe cuz to me they got married and barely knew each other. There's a difference between talking to someone online for years and living with them for one year. But whatever she had to get away from her mom and loves Japan so....guess it worked out.