• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Venus Angelics Videos

3033 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm so annoyed at all these straight youtubers using click-baity "Coming out" titles in their videos.

When Beckii did her coming out video I was like "UGH NOT YOU TOO, BECKI" but then I watched the video and she did come out!

It's annoying and frustrating how straight youtubers have made me have this reaction every time I see that title... stop that shit, straight youtubers.

Posted

It wasn't a bad video but... Clickbait again. Yet, it still isn't improving the views on her videos. She has 1.4 million subscribers but often barely manages to get over 100k views and sometimes gets less than 100k views. Some other flakes are accused of buying followers with even smaller disparity between number of subscribers and video views. And I believe Margo could have been buying them while she was Venus's manager, which would explain why the channel was growing when her popularity was declining, before she ran away. It's all speculation of course, just something I wonder about. (Also, if the subscribers are real, why are over 70% of them not watching? What videos did they expect when they subscribed? Is it possible to see from which videos someone subscribes to a channel? :alpacaconfused:)

Not if you look at her statistics on Socialblade.com. She consistently gets 4 million views/month, month after month (give or take a few thousand) which adds up to a nice steady little income stream for her.

Don't forget she has 7 years worth of videos on her channel and they all still get views, which are counted just like her current vids. Her channel is doing quite well financially, despite her sad content (I agree it's unfortunate) lately.

Posted

Not if you look at her statistics on Socialblade.com. She consistently gets 4 million views/month, month after month (give or take a few thousand) which adds up to a nice steady little income stream for her.

Don't forget she has 7 years worth of videos on her channel and they all still get views, which are counted just like her current vids. Her channel is doing quite well financially, despite her sad content (I agree it's unfortunate) lately.

I don't know if the rule of 1'000'000 views = 1000$ still applies today. I once heard that some only make 10% of what they used to earn on youtube.