• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4989 posts in this topic

Posted

When I saw the "coming out" video

C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

Posted

I can't tell if any of these products are #ad or not but those coffee eye masks look like something out of a horror flick when they drip down. :melting: I wonder if any of these are any good. This video is less cringey than her last few, probably because there's less of her weird humor.

Posted (edited)

To sum up the video:  mega-brightness and filters helps to get rid of dark circles, as well as skin texture, noses and real skin colour. No caution needed when used. Unfortunately doesn't work on terrible eyebrows.

Edited by papercrane

Posted

I wonder if she will mature eventually or become Margo v2. :| Does she go out with all that cake on her face?

Posted

Did Venus take eyebrow advice from Mira or did they both start using the same horrible product?!

Please tell me that's not going to be the next trend :melting:

I literally thought she was staining her eybrows with gel for a moment  :'D I've never understood why so many YouTubers leave makeup on their faces during skincare videos, it's not like we don't know how they look without makeup....

I have seen Asians with those bold eybrows but they all had black hair and drew the eybrows in black, it looks horrible on Venus...

Ithink Venus has a cute face and (at least to me) she looks good with the bangs out of her face

Posted

This video is giving me flashbacks to the beauty tutorials she used to do while she was still with Margo :/ Same 'cutesy' gestures and soulless voiceover...

Posted (edited)

I don't know if the rule of 1'000'000 views = 1000$ still applies today. I once heard that some only make 10% of what they used to earn on youtube.

She's obviously making a fraction of what she used to at her peak...she was the only income source funding her and her bloodsucking mother's lifestyle of endless travel, shopping, restaurants and daily Starbucks for a few years back in the day. Even so, with those views she's still pulling in a few hundred bucks a month, enough to help with the bills with plenty left over to play with.

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted

It was an interesting video to watch because I do suffer with bags under my eyes because I unluckily have very pale skin. It was interesting but I don't think I'll be using any of these methods anytime soon haha.

Posted

Those eyebrows look more unfortunate ....

Posted (edited)

Her real shape of eyebrows is nice, so why does she shave and painting them.

VA.jpg

Edited by sandy11

Posted

I just tried Venus' coffee DIY (literally just now - I like to read PULL in the bath so thought it was as good a time as any ^^; ) and it did absolutely nothing for my dark circles. I used it all over my face as well as under my eyes and I can say that it definitely made my skin feel firmer though. It had a very strong coffee smell, so it's good if you like that I suppose!

Posted

I just tried Venus' coffee DIY (literally just now - I like to read PULL in the bath so thought it was as good a time as any ^^; ) and it did absolutely nothing for my dark circles. I used it all over my face as well as under my eyes and I can say that it definitely made my skin feel firmer though. It had a very strong coffee smell, so it's good if you like that I suppose!

I wonder if its a thing you have to do for like a week to see any differences

Posted

I wonder if its a thing you have to do for like a week to see any differences

It is a temporary solution, meant to last a couple of hours top. Coffee relaxes your eye bags and so, they look less puffy -but not necessarily less dark. I would say it works best against "dark circles" caused by not sleeping enough; but it won't work too good on "dark circles" created by watching screens for too long.

I've tried it in the past, and, like a said, it is temporary and the improvement isn't like a night and day thing. Your eyes do look less puffy or tired, but the dark circles will come back and the darkness doesn't fully disappear. Most beauty guides actually suggest using this coffee-treatment along with some make up for better result.

Also, if the "dark circles" are born out of blood vessel problems (bad circulation around your eyes) then this remedy does very, very little for you. 

Posted

New Video.
>27 Minutes 
Oh jeez. 

Posted

New Video.
>27 Minutes 
Oh jeez. 

I saw it, good advice and generally a quality video.