• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Venus Angelics Videos

2803 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope she does more videos in a bathing suit ;^) very cute

Posted

I love the way she jumps out at the beginning! :alpacacrush:

Looks very fun, I'm glad she looks happy.

That must have made a mess. I'm not sure, but I head Asian style bathrooms sometimes have a drain somewhere in the room, so maybe that's why she could let the water flood over the bath.

I can't help but think how long it must've took to open those 100 bath bubble packages. :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

Was thinking Manaki was going to come home to bubbles popping out the front door, because it doesn't take much. For example, if you put like a tablespoon of dish soap in the dishwasher here the whole kitchen will be covered in foam.

Some interesting chemistry at work there that made a slime, I just hope all that 'goo' doesn't make a clog. Would probably be a first for the plumber though. "And what did you say you put down the drain?", "Oh just 100 packets of bubble bath you know, nothing unusual."

Edited by Labyrinth
add link

Posted

Honestly I really had a grin when I saw her outfit it just looked so derpy and yet cute totally fits her persona. The video was really fun imo and I was surprised at how this turned into slime?

I agree. Bath videos can be really awkward and cringey... because it's the bathroom and bathing suits are sexy. But her outfit... took away from all the awkwardness and sexyness... she looked cute/nerdy. She really is a dork (in a positive way) and I like that. ._. call me a Venus fan, i don't care.

I love the way she jumps out at the beginning! :alpacacrush:

Looks very fun, I'm glad she looks happy.

I'd like to act though, that this is her persona, not her real self. She can look super duper happy but still be depressed and sad. In all of her scripted videos she's acting as her YT-Persona, so I wouldn't take this as an accurate example of her happiness. The vlogs are a (slightly) better indicator or her IG posts she likes to put up and delete. :Alpacashocked:

Posted (edited)

Awh again with the too dramatic upper lashes for a simple look. no lower lashes to balance it out :( and her extensions always look so obvious :( 

Edited by xohi
added a sentence more

Posted

I'd like to act though, that this is her persona, not her real self. She can look super duper happy but still be depressed and sad. In all of her scripted videos she's acting as her YT-Persona, so I wouldn't take this as an accurate example of her happiness. The vlogs are a (slightly) better indicator or her IG posts she likes to put up and delete. :Alpacashocked:

Good point, I forgot about the IG posts. :alpacadone:

I guess I meant she looks happy, without giving it much more thought.

I remember reading about this guy who was really popular, had money, well liked. One day he jumped off a building, no one knew what he was feeling.

(not saying this is related to Venus, just relating to personas)

Posted

I loved the video, was so funny IMO, she looked so cute in that outfit :alpacacrush: I like to see a real Venus, and not the "living doll" who can't do anything Venus, I'm so glad she got over that phase. 

Again i don't know if it's just cause I like her so much but I no longer have a problem with the makeup and lashes, I guess it's her own personal preference(?) :alpacaconfused: idk she looks cute, she was having fun and was a nice video to watch :alpacalove:

Posted

maybe the slime was the result of the jelly bubble thingy?

Posted

i think it went slimy because the water to bubble solution ratio was way off. it needed more water and less bubble solution.

it would have been fun bathing in a tub of slime tbh hahaha i hope she tries another attempt though 

Posted

Why does she always fill the bath way too high? I don't get it... 

Otherwise, I loved her personality and derpy outfit in this video. And I like the fact that she doesn't make her videos too long so they're still interesting, unlike regular vloggers. 

Posted

I generally like this kinds of "experiment" videos, they are always interesting to watch. The frog costume was cute as well.

I like this kind of her "persona" more than the previous one, she called it Peanut or something and it was often very try-hard and annoying. I'm glad she seems to have let it go. 

Otherwise, I loved her personality and derpy outfit in this video. And I like the fact that she doesn't make her videos too long so they're still interesting, unlike regular vloggers. 

She's not a vlogger though and she always had a channel focused on "main" videos, not vlogs. The first time she ever made vlogs was last year when hanging out with Taylor. But overall she rarely ever posts vlogs.

Posted

That slime was super gross but it was an interesting experiment. I kind of wish she had added the bubbles the right way (before the water) so we could have seen a more accurate representation of how 100 bubble packets would work. (Or was it 101? She had that extra free liquid bubble soap.) I imagine the room would have been flooded with bubbles if the powder had received the churning treatment from the running water. I hope she tries again.

Posted

Im pretty sure that's how Japanese baths work, with it having a drain on the floor. I might be wrong though