• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4667 posts in this topic

Posted

Besides, I don't think Venus dresses that immaturely for her age? J-fashion looks like that most of the time, even the more mature ones look similar to the more "youthful" styles.

One of her January favorite things was a japanese fashion magazine. She definitely looks like she's very happy to follow actual Japanese mainstream fashion for her age group and thank god for that. lol, how many people tone the fuck down after moving to Nippon land?

Posted

One of her January favorite things was a japanese fashion magazine. She definitely looks like she's very happy to follow actual Japanese mainstream fashion for her age group and thank god for that. lol, how many people tone the fuck down after moving to Nippon land?

[OT]
Interestingly enough I have a friend that did 
xD but she never wants to stand out too much, so she was very toned down even in Sweden (which isn't too hard). She isn't a big fan of flashy fashion in general, but she didn't move there to stroll harajuku so I guess it doesn't really matter that much to her.

Posted

Hmm, I guess she put that comparing to support the "mature face" thing? The first sentence above that picture. (You know, like Margaret is the closest relative and "Gene giver".)

I still think Venus is safe and has the age for those kinds of fashion.

yes yes! :) Thank you for understanding, just want to say they both look very pretty. Just too bad Margaret is so ugly from  inside....

First, your English is very good. I admire anyone who is bilingual, especially a young person so good for you!. However, you weren't just stating an opinion that this style is not becoming on her, you implied that she's abnormal in some way or has a psychological issue or 'syndrome' of some sort.

Quote: "like a normal mid 20's girl who want to be forever 14... :( I wonder if she will grow older will she be like Michael Jackson with the Peter Pan syndrome?"

Which is one of the rumors her (legit crazy) mother has been trying to spread about her all these months (Venus has Asperger's, is a psychopath etc. etc.) so I see it as you helping to perpetuate that smear campaign.

You're welcome to state your opinion about whether Venus's fashion suits her, you are NOT welcome to insinuate there's something wrong with her psychologically (which is what you did.)

Sorry if I'm difficult to understand but...i never said she have psychologically problem... Never....i said i wonder (wonder like thinking) if she will be like Michael Jackson when she grow up....He has something called Peter pan syndrome and it's not a disease...It's behaviour! It's not so bad it's just weird...(im a big fan of Michael Jackson)

please dont make me seem like a bad person....I'm not helping her mother.

i make sure I Google information before I post things, see the meanimg here: The 'Peter Pan Syndrome' affects people who do not want or feel unable to grow up, people with the body of an adult but the mind of a child. 

Posted (edited)

New video.

Oh my, I was feeling really excited during the last part, I feel like we've gotten a small peak into their private interactions and they're really sweet together. I'm glad Venus decided to do more cooking videos, I'm sure making those chocolates took her a long while and the effort really paid off, they look great. :alpacacrush:

Edited by satella

Posted

The last video was the cutest thing! I think Venus is really talented at cooking etc. (compared to Taylor's fail videos...). But the end part was so heart-warming. I don't speak Japanese but Manaki sounds so gentle and loving towards her, they really seem to have a beautiful and wholesome relationship :alpacalove: I'm so happy for Venus because she really deserves it. 

Posted

The end of the video was really cute and had me smiling too ack :alpacalove:

Posted

Omg yes. The valentine's day video made me smile uncontrolably, they're so cute together. I'm actually happy she's showing more non scripted interactions with him! :alpacalove:

On another note VENUS IS SO TALENTED AT COOKING. I honestly think she should join culinary school or pastiserie school(I don't know English but like the cackes and such). HER CHOCOLATES LOOKED AMAZING:alpacacrush:

Posted

Ok but like  I know this is a bit of a tangent but I love how Venus  was so simple yet complicated at the same time  and  alot of care went into hers while taylor just got a pair of briefs for her bf 

I mean I guess I'm being petty but I'd prefer the chocolates myself 

Posted

Omg.:alpacalove: In her recent videos, Venus is totally giving me Snow White vibes.

:alpacacrush:

I was actually wondering what was Manaki wearing? It looked like a woman's pink and camel coat? I found it a lil strange.

I also don't get why people are mean to Taylor she's one of the most POSITIVE people I see on YouTube even with her comments. Like maybe she had a cringy phase? So? I adore Taylor honestly.

Posted

Omg.:alpacalove: In her recent videos, Venus is totally giving me Snow White vibes.

:alpacacrush:

I was actually wondering what was Manaki wearing? It looked like a woman's pink and camel coat? I found it a lil strange.

I also don't get why people are mean to Taylor she's one of the most POSITIVE people I see on YouTube even with her comments. Like maybe she had a cringy phase? So? I adore Taylor honestly.

It looks more like a blanket to me; they were probably sharing a blanket to keep warm.

Posted

I loved this video!! Her recent videos were all really cute. Her cooking videos are my fav by now. She really shows some talent and those chocolates... I think it's cute how much thinking and love she put into them (also with the wrapping and the box), trying to come up with something Manaki would like. His reaction at the end of the video was adorable.

Tbh I liked both hers and Taylor's Valentines videos, both of them were obviously having a great time with their loved (of course Taylor and her boyfriend were more materialistic, but to each their own, I guess?) 

Posted

Just started watching her videos. I find her cringy but content wise, her videos are full of flavor, straight to the point and meaty.

Posted

I feel like Venus seriously found her talent in making cooking videos. Her ideas are really fun and interesting and the videos are nice to watch even if you don't ever plan to cook the food yourself haha. So yeah...nothing new to say. I think everyone agrees that this was cute as hell c: I really wish those two the best.

Posted

I found the end very cute. :alpacacrush: :alpacalove:

But I'm still not that interested in her cooking videos. At the moment, i'm actually trying to figure out, why I watch her videos in the first place. :alpacaconfused:

But I still like her videos.

Posted

It looks more like a blanket to me; they were probably sharing a blanket to keep warm.

Ahhh probably!! Whoops.:alpacacrush: