• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

Venus Angelics Videos

2183 posts in this topic

Posted

many people said this latest video was cringy but i can't really see that it was pretty funny

also it must be the only pleasant promo of best fiends i have seen.she made it very cute,funny and creative and didn't feel forced like most of them

Posted

Newest video was a bit cringy, but I don't really like her humour anyways. Could've been worse I guess. :alpacaconfused: I really do like her cooking videos. More of those, Venus!

Posted

Is it weird that I feel kind of exhausted/overwhelmed after watching her videos which are like this. I do enjoy them because she's cute and unique but I can only take a few minutes at a time, lol. 

Also, the lip balm bit was a bit awkward ( ̄▽ ̄)

Posted

This comment on her video basically expresses how I feel about the video sponsoring in the video:
venussponsorcomment.thumb.png.14429cf3c3

Very entertaining in my opinion. I didn't even mind that I was watching a sponsorship at the beginning! In terms of describing all of the new stationary she got, I thought she did a very good job. "Haul" videos like this can be difficult to make entertaining, many youtubers kinda just say "I got this new bag, uh, its very cute, uh, I like it, uh...." but I feel like Venus did an amazing job at putting energy into the video to make it entertaining. I loved it! :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

her latest video kinda makes me dizzy because her camera auto-focus so much, and she's moving a lot. But i have to admit, i'm enjoying her video! I do too love cute stationery :alpacacrush:, so finally i can be jealous toward youtuber's haul. 

Posted

This comment on her video basically expresses how I feel about the video sponsoring in the video:

Very entertaining in my opinion. I didn't even mind that I was watching a sponsorship at the beginning! In terms of describing all of the new stationary she got, I thought she did a very good job. "Haul" videos like this can be difficult to make entertaining, many youtubers kinda just say "I got this new bag, uh, its very cute, uh, I like it, uh...." but I feel like Venus did an amazing job at putting energy into the video to make it entertaining. I loved it! :alpacaheadshake:

Yes! I saw that comment too and felt the same way! 

Posted

Very entertaining in my opinion. I didn't even mind that I was watching a sponsorship at the beginning!

To be honest I'm not sure how she could have made the sponsorship more obvious. But yeah, I don't mind either because it was well done. 

Posted

many people said this latest video was cringy but i can't really see that it was pretty funny

also it must be the only pleasant promo of best fiends i have seen.she made it very cute,funny and creative and didn't feel forced like most of them

I'm surprised that I liked it. She is all over the place in the video, but it's kinda fun to watch. I'm still not subsribed to her channel, and I'm not sure if I ever will, but this her and her last cooking video... I really liked them.